Off Topic, However - Sept 19 Is "Talk Like A Pirate Day"

How "SHALL" We Celebrate?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!

Comments

crzyltvn: There's a person at my school trying to get people to talk like a pirate a day early only because no one will be in school tomorrow. I responded with "Yes but that is blasphemy. The day is tomorrow!" He responded with who would I be able to speak to in pirate on a Saturday. My answer "Everybody!". Another friend of mine responded with "The Somalian Pirates will attack you and all who speak pirate today." The dude then said "There will be more of us speaking pirate than they'll be able to kill." Dude, they have machine guns. They gonna get you. So anyways, I had a pirate story, I shared and now off to wait for tomorrow.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

Lancaster Bomber: Well I'll be goin' t' seaside with me buckos (R. Jimlad, P. Sissovate and me Indian mate Shiva Mittimbars) to sup some jars o' ale.

Me buxom beauty (me other half)'s a little treasure so we'll be burin' her in t' sand.

BroMaynardG: For Some Plankish Advice!

Myanmar!

Go Away Spammers | We Have All The Spam We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Goat-Hair Beards

Mr Nudge: Wow. Faaantastic! Can't wait 8D

Hmmm...perhaps we could rape and pillage and drink bubbly root-beer and be Johnny Depp for a day?

Of course, we could have epic beards too.

Reminds me. ADVENTUUUURE *froths at mouth*

----------------------------------------------------xX
~.:*HOSTILE!*:.~

BroMaynardG: - - - "Sailing On The Wide Accountancy!"

I am ashamed of all of you! (Plus it's a Navy thing!)

BroMaynardG at 6:12 am September 18

- - - that you are all prepared.

Only 15 hours 'til Talk Like A Pirate Day. So check out their site for the lingo -

It may come in handy when I am elected to head the Python Navy!

Avast ye bilge rats!

Go Away Land Lubbers | We've Had All The Grog We Can Drink | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Bilge Water

Arrrgh!

Hanri at 2:02 pm September 12

but saved it for someone else to say. Impatient!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Hanri: by singing The Pirate Song aaall day looong! Like George!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

crzyltvn: Those of us who have Facebook can switch the language to Pirate. I've heard that's possible.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

flopsy_mrs at 9:47 am September 12

is there a language called pirate on facebook ???? never heard of it tell me

gr iris

it bloody repeets

crzyltvn at 10:31 am September 12

Settings -> Language -> English (Pirate)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

flopsy_mrs: perhaps when you talk to a fellow fan say something in pirate form ???? :)

gr iris
it bloody repeets

TheSister91 at 5:06 am September 12

or we can log in when we are totally drunk!!!

*************
CSI's Division's Headquarter:
the second star on the right and then straight to the morning light!

flopsy_mrs at 5:24 am September 12

now that is a good idea :) i'm gonna drink in the weekend anyway now i'm think of drinking a bit of rum xd when i'm on the fair xd good idea !!!
gr iris

it bloody repeets

BroMaynardG at 1:54 pm September 17

Tortuga!

BroMaynardG at 3:15 pm September 17

Keith Fredericks wrote:
> I promised my fellow PythOnliners that I would do my best to make sure that "The Pirate Song" by the late George Harrison was in your repertoir (or however it is spelled).

"Oh, aye, it's been on our Links page for years:

(fifth one down on the "we recommend" list. The blaggards at YouTube take it down now and then for copyright infringement - O, the irony - but someone always puts it up again).

A magnificent work o' pirattitude, that.

Let yer mates know. And have a fine Talk Like A Pirate Day,

-- Jezebel
Webwench to the Pirate Guys"

Dry Tortugas!