The News: Special Edition

As the title says, a special edition of The News. Note: If you don't normally watch the credits, this would be a time to watch them.

Comments

Sir Boringmir: Let me be the last person at this meeting to say "Fuck!"

kermit: kermit I thouroughly enjoyed it! I laughed so hard my cat came in from the other room and just stared at me as if I had lost my mind(which I did several years ago but she doesn't know that). Come to think of it,out of all the things i've lost over the years,my mind is what I miss the most. Alas, probably never to be found again. Anyway, I digress. Good job on the mash!

crzyltvn at 12:55 pm October 26

And as for loosing your mind, not having it tends to make life a tad more fun.

BroMaynardG at 7:22 am October 26

Thanks for posting your Profile!

Learned a lot!

Just got the wife (Yes, she sometimes goes!) to read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

(We'll watch the movie, after - - - Then "Bill Murray the K." in "Where the Buffalo Roam")

She reads Stephen King (Rather a lot, really).

But NEVER Carlos (sew on the BUTTON - LOL - sow to speak!) Castan~eda!

(Inside joke for Carlos fans! - Must read for Anthropology Majors, Generally).

Welcome Kermie!

kermit at 12:28 pm November 25

I think you and I were probably the only ones who got the "sew on the BUTTON" joke.

RSMBiggles at 9:43 am November 26

luminous eggs.

Which brings us back to Don Juan

Yours,
Regimental Sergeant Major Biggles
Python Army Headquarters-When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

kermit at 1:13 pm November 26

I shall never Presume again.

Jatta at 5:20 am October 26

When you lose your mind you yourself are usually the last person to miss it :)
I mean I've lost mine long ago ands all I can say is Good riddance! :)

***********************
Anything goes...

Hanri: Oh I do enjoy Crzyltvn News! Hehe! When will the fun ever stop?

Nice start for the tidying of my inbox. :)

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

BroMaynardG at 10:11 am October 12

- - - have one or two of those "In Boxes"!

Myanmar!

crzyltvn at 10:00 am October 12

Well, as long as I can get even a few chuckles from people, the fun shall never end for me!

gna42: Did I miss the credits?

Coooooooool mash though!!!

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

crzyltvn at 9:59 am October 12

Did you see mentions of by who the beginning and ending songs were? Those would be the credits...plus a special bit.