HAHAHAHAH! I've got the 6 Degrees connection the RIGHT way now...

OK I've worked with the Pythons on PythOnline, but I had not (to my knowledge) worked on the same FILM as a Python...

I just looked... Eric Idle worked on Mom and Dad Save the World... and SO DID I!!!

I'm going to have to look and see what other films the rest of us might have in common...

Wheeee!

Comments

kisch: Do you have an expression "white envy" in English ? We have in Russian. That's what I feel exactly;)
My only comparatively close Python connection is that I know David Bowie (and he knows me, we have met) and Eric is his son's Godfather.
But anyway, Jeanna, you are super-cool:0))

gna42 at 9:55 am July 17

David Bowie was at Eric's wedding to Tania. (If I remember the photos correctly... )

That is so cool! (see we can all have "white envy", although, I'm not sure what it is... sounds like it fits).

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

kisch at 10:07 am July 17

"White envy" is when you feel very happy for the person, but still want to experience the same as this person (my English fails me today, I think... but hopefully you got the idea).

I have never seen the photos of DB at Eric's wedding ! Do you have them handy, Jeanna ? That's interesting, didn't know that...
I have this pic tho which I love !

gna42 at 10:09 am July 17

Not published. (I used to be his assistant).

Where did you find that photo of Eric with DB? That's priceless!!

kisch at 10:17 am July 17

I have found this pic of Eric and David in... David's family album (published :-). I kid you not, he published some private pix on his site BowieNet, of which I'm a proud paying member and has been since 1999.
I *think* I have seen another pic of Eric with David and Duncan (the son), but I can't remember where. I'll post it if I find it.

gna42 at 10:59 am July 17

Carey.

Is Duncan DB's son?

kisch at 11:18 am July 17

of course, it's David's son named Duncan. He's a great guy and a film director.
I know Eric's son name's Carey. I learn it from a book ! (c)

gna42 at 11:19 am July 17

I have a cold...

kisch at 11:24 am July 17

eh ?:)
Or do you really have a cold ?;((

gna42 at 11:40 am July 17

;~)

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 9:50 am July 17

You met THE Ziggy Stardust?!
OOOooooohhhhHHHH I'm telling Rin!!!!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

kisch at 9:58 am July 17

the most amazing day in my life indeed.
who's Rin ?

gna42 at 10:00 am July 17

Rin is cool.

I would have loved to have met Mr. Bowie! How cool is THAT??!!

kisch at 10:05 am July 17

don't let me start on the subject of DB, Jeanna.....:-)
he's as charming as one can be and beautiful and really attentive and.... oops.
*covers her mouth*

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 10:05 am July 17

write a blog about the Bowie meeting!!!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

RSMBiggles: But I do have One degree with John Cleese who was in Harry Potter along with John Hurt who I HAVE worked with on Hellboy :)

trying to figure any other connections I might have....

OOOH my BRAIN HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yours,
Regimental Sergeant Major Biggles
Python Army Headquarters- Last of the Mohicans

Johnnyrose: ... you ARE realy a box of surprises (a good box, not like Pandora's box, see what I mean?)
The things we learn from you, O Great gna42!
(You may not see, but I'm on my knees, moving my hands up and down, worshiping your avatar)

"Welease Bwian!"

gna42 at 9:37 am July 17

I am a mere mortal at the feet of the genius what is Python.

(and very lucky).

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 9:39 am July 17

and Jeanna is an angel (or a chosen one whichever she prefers)

At least that is how we of the loony religion see it!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

gna42 at 9:41 am July 17

Cheese omelet?

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 9:44 am July 17

you're "the cheesy one"
or "the angel of the omelet"

You have many titles.
It comes with being special!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Rosey: More line one degree.
Seriously, do you ever cease to amaze me?
That's crazy to find out!
Though I'm not quite sure to say in this situation.
Congratulations!
Or
No I got it.
That is so freaking awesome.
----------------------------//
My hovercraft is full of eels.

gna42 at 8:12 am July 17

my "degrees" from a lot of people I know...

I'm a big Jean Harlow fan, and I worked with a great Special Effects guy named Gene Warren, who worked on "Guess who's Coming to Dinner", Spencer Tracy's last film, who was in Libeled Lady with Jean Harlow... so does that make me 2 or 3 degrees from her?

I can never figure it out...

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: Jeanna you're so lucky!

Like I've said you're up on my list of people it'd be awesome to be.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

gna42 at 12:28 pm July 16

Trust me.

You're perfect as "Katy, Lemming of the BDA"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 12:35 pm July 16

you're so COOL!
And you've worked with a python and not just any but my favourite!
Plus you get to work for the BEST SITE EVER!
(you're such a "lucky lucky bastard")

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

gna42 at 8:33 pm July 16

and if I knew then what I know now...

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 11:04 pm July 16

I'm sure you grew up JUST FINE!

After all you ARE on this site aren't you?

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

gna42 at 8:04 am July 17

This is the best place to be.

Amongst (loony) friends.