A PLEA FROM HEADQUARTERS!

Thought the days were numbered, eh?
Thought no-one would be pestering you guys with MISSIONS, eh?
Well THINK AGAIN!

So stop whatever you're doing and pay attention!

Python Army Headquarters, Finnish Division.

Comments

crzyltvn: Once I have more time and find where I wrote down my ideas, I will reappear on MC.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

Hanri at 11:08 pm August 06

that you have written down your ideas! I use my list when I'm in a dry spot (no Bro, you make it sound dirty!). Carry on searching! For time and that list!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Jatta: Drool? here? noooooo... You must be joking :D
You will see me mashing when I get new pc... :) I promise :)

***********************
Anything goes...

Hanri at 10:10 am August 01

smiling quietly to herself..... ;D I'll hold you on to that!!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Jatta at 10:12 am August 01

I'm sure you do...

***********************
Anything goes...

Johnnyrose: I O U!

"Welease Bwian!"

Hanri at 4:20 am August 01

Where have you been anyway???? I've missed you!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

TheSister91: message received successfully!!
btw I gotta finish my first mash.. :D I wonder when!! lol

*************
"Consider... consider the lily"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: I do have quite a few unfinished mashes in a folder on my desktop...
hhhhmmmmmm *thinks*

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 11:17 pm July 30

from the high command of PA from way back - do one at a time so you get something finished. That's what I desperately try (but always manage to utterly fail) to do.

MashMaster, LemmO, come back!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 10:40 pm August 06

but yes that does seem the easiest way to make one.
I did have a mash that was all drawn out and ready to be put to music but I never did...

But since I'm on the bandwagon might as well have a fresh start and do a whole new one!
*has an idea*

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 11:05 pm August 06

Hold on to that thought, concentrate on that new, fresh idea and mash away! :)

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 3:29 pm August 07

But my mash caster was having issues.
In the end something called the gate keeper wanted some log in info that I suppose I didn't have. I tried my usual Lemming_Of_The_BDA and password but to no avail.

Am I doomed to a life without mashes?!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 4:29 pm August 07

the GateKeeper is just passing by. I have heard though that he's on the move. Personally I haven't seen him in a while, so I'm keeping my thumbs up for you. If you reject him long enough (X marks the spot!) he might leave you alone for a moment.

And I believe the studio works also when you're not logged in. You can publish later when the vicious GateKeeper pushes off and lets you to get back to your business. :)

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

CamelSpotter at 10:28 pm August 07

I was actually just coming online to post something about that. I've been having issues, which hasn't bothered me too much because as you say, the studio is still open. However, I've finally finished a semblance of a mash and I can't publish it. Ah well, I suppose it's not really suitable to publish anyway and I should use the extra time to improve it.

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Hanri at 2:06 am August 08

But good that you keep yourself busy in the mean time. Here's a link to a somewhat similar conversation on MashCast.com about the GateK(r)eeper, Scott has offered there some sort of help, hope this might bring some light to the issue..... http://mashcast.com/node/19671

Anyway, I'll link THIS to Flora too. Tell me if it helps!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

BroMaynardG at 8:59 pm July 30

That's a challenge!

I must be like the girl featured on Yahoo, who was born with an 'alf a brain. However (Butt) I am not a MashCaster (and neither is my wife [Incontinentia Fredericks], nice Buttocks!]!

We are BOTH wordsmiths. Scotty tried and tried to teach us old dogs. (New tricks, that is.)

Short Story - (At the age of 16, I toured the country. Even went to Alaska (NO! I NEVER IMPREGNATED Palin's daughter - "The Kid is Not My Son!" [he says singingly to 'imself]).

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE A NEW MASH (No Tiel, not like the 40 - Double Natural - in Korea!)

Rather like the ones we are comfortable with. (Bless Him!)

THAT is the point here! We are here to learn Gillianism! (No Thina, we do NOT have an Orgasmatron!)

Get Enlisted! Get MashCaster! Finger out how to use it! MonsterMASH, by October 31!

(No Hanri, I am NOT getting paid for this shameless plug.) I just want to see more talent at work!

Myanmar!

Go Away Spammers | We Have All The Spam We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Goat-Hair Beards

Hanri at 11:26 pm July 30

And mighty wordsmiths you are. :)

And I know that there are a lot of new users who might have no idea whatwhowhere. I challenge all you people to come and take a look! If I (underlined 3 times!) learned how to use it, so can anyone else! (Except for you Bro, you're a lost case. Thanks for trying! Loves ya just the same!)

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

BroMaynardG at 5:04 am July 31

Plus I have a Memorandum of Law to write - with instructions to keep it under 15 pages!

Research and Writing, my Bailiwick!

Pwecisian!

BroMaynardG at 5:22 am July 31

I MADE her sit down, watch, and read.

The weather will not permit her to respond (plus she ate 3 tins of beans last night! She smells a bit but she has a heart of gold.)

Myanmar!