Farewell for a while!

Leaving you guys for a week or so with a farewell mash!

I'll be going in some 5 hours time to Hungary, and I'll be back next Thursday evening, so bye! I'll miss you all!!

one vote

Comments

Hanri: Hehehehehe.......

This is an old one, published originally in August 2008.. But thank you anyway, I wish would get to go to Hungary again! :)

Lady April: LMFAO!!! Hannah that was awesome! I love ya lady *kiss kiss*

MontyPython93: Miss you already^^

mrsCutout: Bye bye have a LOT of fun Hanri!!!!!!!! (And don't forget your dirty hungarian phrase book!!) We'll miss you!

Lady April: hurry back *runs to cry on Granny's shoulder*

Johnnyrose: ... have a blast!!

"Welease Bwian!"

pythongeek03: Have a Great time Hanri, We will miss you!!!!
If have the time get us Hungarian Phrase Books will you?
~Amy

***********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Hanri at 4:39 pm August 01

I'll get them first thing! I'll do that while dodging thrown punches.

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

crzyltvn: Have fun in Hungary!

Hanri at 4:12 pm August 01

Hoping though no-one won't get robbed or hurt, since I'm the one in charge of safety... :O I wonder, did they think it through..

crzyltvn at 4:13 pm August 01

Oh I'm sure you'll be fine...I hope

Hanri at 4:13 pm August 01

Touch wood!

Rosey: That was amazing!
We shall miss you in Pythonland, but will anticipate your return :)

----------------------------//
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Hanri at 2:50 pm August 01

That'll be my next target for a thorough journey!

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lady April: Take pictures too!!! That was a great Mash! I love John Denver though *runs and hides*

LOL WAIT! you did WHAT on my pillow??? LMFAO!!!!! *wipes tears from eyes* :D

Hanri at 2:05 pm August 01

We've always wondered that with my brother. XD

I'll have suffice with my old school film camera, since my digital cam has been misplaced... :/ Hope the "company's" won't run out of batteries!

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: You MUST come back soon though!
(If not who will help me with the lemming line of clothes?)

Loved the mash by the way
I'm gonna miss you!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 2:06 pm August 01

I'll be back in two shakes of a flying lamb's tail. We will complete the collection for the Python Fashion Week! And we shall triumph!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:12 pm August 01

will be placed on pythons for the fashion show!
(especially the dresses cause those look good on a python)

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April at 2:15 pm August 01

I want to modle them! I can do it!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:17 pm August 01

Palin's changing assistant. Help him into that dress
(just make sure he's on the catwalk at the right time and IN clothes)

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April at 2:22 pm August 01

and I'll measure his thighs for correct fitting :D It might take me errr, 20 minutes or so to get both thighs correct :P

Hanri at 2:53 pm August 01

He's already had experience on the cat walk, IN HUNGARY! Yay! As a co-designer I will doodle and gather ideas on my trip, get really the feeling of hungarian fashion and dirty phrase books-- I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me, must be the lack of energy... More Battery, please!

Lady April at 3:39 pm August 01

A Hungarian Phrase Book. Seems much more straight forward and fun than dirty innuendo.

Hanri at 4:10 pm August 01

a Hungarian dictionary, and since I've spilled some juice on it, it's pretty dirty.. That's the closest I've got for now.

Lady April at 4:15 pm August 01

soooo lucky. I should spill some juice on Michael.

Hanri at 4:20 pm August 01

spilled it on yourself, 'cause you're beginning to seem dirty, girl! :D

Wasn't there a quiz sketch on "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" called "Don't be Dirty!"? There the contestants had to explain certain activities, phenomenons and organs without being dirty... Hugh failed their arses!

Lady April at 4:32 pm August 01

I have a bunch of other Laurie stuff. Black Adder, Jeeves and Wooster some of the movies he's done and the kids movies he's done, House, I have all of that, Bit O Fry and Laurie is the last on the adjenda but I's broke so it is on hold, sadly. I have watched it on you tube and cry laughing. S'ok, Michael will only get half the job cause I wanna rip Hugh's clothes off too :P

Hanri at 4:37 pm August 01

* Oh Michael/Hugh, your shirt! It's all wet! Let's get you out of those dripping clothes, we don't want you to catch a cold...
- No, really, t'was only a square inch stain, I'm fine...
* But we mustn't take any chances, my dear man! People die of cold, you know, and that mustn't happen to you!

LMAO XD

Lady April at 5:01 pm August 01

then something about having to assist in washing them off in the shower......

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 3:07 pm August 01

Tell the Hungarians I said
"My hovercraft is full of eels"

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 3:34 pm August 01

I don't remember how to say in hungarian, though... Oh well, they won't mind. :)

Must tell, we'll see how they react! Then I could rely on the good ol' "Terry made me do it!" -excuse.

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 3:57 pm August 01

"Lemming made me do it!"

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 4:09 pm August 01

blame the Lemming! Naah.. *whistling "Blame Canada"*

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:21 pm August 01

with her beady little eyes and flapping head so full of lies.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 4:29 pm August 01

The cake is a lie! :D

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:48 pm August 01

weighted companion cube

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 4:51 pm August 01

to the first companion cube lab.... Didn't remember anymore, how to solve it. Some day I'll take another try.

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

barfolishus: Goodbye Hanri! See ya in a week!! Eat plenty of rye bread and salted butter! yum. lol.

___________________________
Oh! A Scotsmen on a Horse!

Hanri at 2:03 pm August 01

A whole week without them... How will I ever manage.

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Susana Mendonca: Have a great week!! And lots of fun!

Hanri at 12:37 pm August 01

I'll try to come back in one piece!

thegranny at 8:21 am August 02

have a great time there and dont forget your python family hehe
we'll miss you! sniff...sniff...
btw, hilarious mash!
Mwah!

"The Chair: It helps you sit down, higher up".