Happy birthday to RSMBiggles!

Since it's already friday in Finland and going away for the weekend, I get to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY RSMBIGGLES!

Here's a little musical birthdaycard for you, so kick off your shoes, sit back and relax. :)

Comments

Johnnyrose: ...

PS... I promiss I'll be back (not like the other, the Gov. of California)
"Welease Bwian!"

crzyltvn: Happy happy birthday, a happy happy birthday, jump around sing out loud!
Happy Birthday Biggles!

Miss Tree: Have a good one Sarge!

CPLBadgertail: Happy B-Day, SIR! Make it a good one.

Lady April: Happy Birthday! You be a good boy now :D

thegranny: you a very happy b-day!
have a great one ;o)

"The Chair: It helps you sit down, higher up".

Rosey: I must mash soon for your birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥!!!!

--------------------------------//
My hovercraft is full of eels.

RSMBiggles: Thank you from the bottom o my heart for such a wonderful Mash

scottp at 9:47 am August 22

Have a GREAT day and BIG THANKS for all your help here on Pythonline!! You da Mannnnn!!

Hanri at 8:37 am August 22

You've done so much to others. :)

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lawliet: ....No I mean happy birthday Biggles!
though I am sure I forgot something...
and for your cheering: time is just nature's way to keep everything from happening at once, so dont worry, getting older is natural.

Python Army Ninja!
Ministry of Propaganda - since its holidays we are spending every cent to party with Biggles.
Notes for life - A closed mouth gathers no foot

dinosaursarenomore: our dear PO oracle!!!happy birthday!!!
***
"Drooling (also known as ptyalism or sialorrhea) is when saliva flows outside the mouth. Drooling is generally caused by excess production of saliva, ina...OR by michael palin

kisch: 16 tons of love to you !

xx

what_the_fuck: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Nobody_Expects_The_Spanish_Inquisition: Well then, Happy Birthday Mr. Biggles! :]

Where's the cake? I like cake... and tea... were's the cake and tea? Oh, and that thing you hit with a pointed stick and candy drops out.

RSMBiggles at 8:25 am August 22

Funny thing, since I worked on a horror movie of the same name those things scare me

gna42 at 8:48 am August 22

they're scary!

(Happy Birthday kiddo!)

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

Nobody_Expects_The_Spanish_Inquisition at 7:27 pm August 22

I shall try not to mention the word "pinatas". I suppose I'll just have to start calling them something like "mattress's" instead... will that do?

Lady April at 7:34 pm August 22

box and a bag please.

Hanri at 8:37 am August 22

won't come off the rope and bite you in the neck eeek! :O Horrible.

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: BIRTHDAY BIGGLES!!
it's Friday here to you're just the first to say happy B-day

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!