20 hours and I'm gone !

I'm flying to London tomorrow morning.
Am I excited or what ?...
And, according to the news story on the main page, Eric will be in London at that time too ! So there'll be 5 Pythons in London - and me ! Faaantastic;)

Wish me luck :-)
Kisch (running around the house packin' me bag)

Comments

caroliinee: No freaking way! Like...no way!! I can't even begin to describe how freakishly jealous I am of you!! I dont even think there are words to describe it! Please come back and tell us every little detail "or we'll slit your face", haha, just kidding, i wouldnt atleast...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Lady April at 8:27 pm November 12

I know I am anxious for her return!

Elisabetha: Lucky bastard :)
I wish you luck! And wish you not to get lost meeting with me!
Greetings to dear Mr. Palin

Lady April: Good ones and bad :P Be a BAD girl while you are there :D
PM'd you back too :)

crzyltvn: I'm so glad for you! Hope you meet them all. And do please send word to us 'bout how it went, though I doubt you wouldn't.
Uspeshnoje puķeshestvije!
(Hope I wrote that correctly...)

BroMaynardG: We should move to another location and leave no forwarding address!

Blue Meanies!

BroMaynardG at 6:45 pm November 11

Land Shark!

RutleLove at 6:17 pm November 12

-knock knock
-Who is it?
-Time Magazine
-What?
-Candygram
-WHAT?
-LANDSHARK!

-Oh, come in then

BroMaynardG at 6:28 pm November 12

[Scene: A New York apartment. Someone knocks on the door.]
Woman: [not opening the door] Yes?
Voice: (mumbling) Mrs. Arlsburgerhhh?
Woman: What?
Voice: (mumbling) Mrs. Johannesburrrr?
Woman: Who is it?
Voice: [pause] Flowers.
Woman: Flowers for whom?
Voice: [long pause] Plumber, ma'am.
Woman: I don't need a plumber. You're that clever shark, aren't you?
Voice: [pause] Candygram.
Woman: Candygram, my foot. You get out of here before I call the police. You're the shark, and you know it.
Voice: Wait. I-I'm only a dolphin, ma'am.
Woman: A dolphin? Well...okay. [opens door]
[Huge latex and foam-rubber shark head lunges through open door, chomps down on woman's head, and drags her out of the apartment, all while the Jaws attack music is playing.]

Peanut Brittle, Mr.!

jeremytoogood: We'll be here waiting patiently for a blow by blow account of the proceedings!

what_the_fuck: you really are lucky!...that's awesome!!! have a great time there!...oh I got excited for you too XD ... HUG ATTACK!

gna42: But watch it, you're outnumbered, and they're armed with their wits.

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

kisch at 11:50 am November 11

... I could see them ... I wouldn't be afraid:-)
Can I have them all ?:-)))))

gna42 at 5:20 pm November 11

You can't be picky!

Jatta: Just switch on you Python-radar and we'll sit here and wait for the news :)

***********************
Anything goes...

kisch at 8:44 am November 11

that I'm talking so much about that making everybody envious... but I just can't hide my excitement, that's all ! I do hope any and every PythOnliner will get the chance some way or other !

Jatta at 8:46 am November 11

I'd do the same if I was you! :D
I think it's great some of us here have such great moments to share with all of us :)

***********************
Anything goes...

Hanri: So there's potential chance to see all the remaining Pythons on your journey. I so envy you! Good luck, old sport!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

kisch at 5:58 am November 11

I'm almost guaranteed to see one Python which is Michael. As for the others, well, we'll see :-)
I'll report when I'm back.

BroMaynardG at 6:15 am November 11

- - - (Python Positioning System) to STUN (not to KILL).

And remember THEY know the importance of "not being seen".

6 days and counting!

Hope You See the Full Monty! (LOL)!

RutleLove at 6:01 pm November 11

I must admit that full monty joke quite literally made me laugh out loud.

BroMaynardG at 6:14 pm November 11

One of my fellow (well' she was a curvy fellow) students was flashed.

She had the sense to control her surprise and gave the flasher a real put down.

She said; "Se trata de un pene, pero mucho menor."

"It looks like a penis, only smaller!"

(Take that, "Aqualung"!)