Back from the UK, on Cloud #90000:)

I'm just back home, lads and lasses.
What a week it was................... I got to see dear Michael 3 times and bumped into him near the National Theatre, and got to shake his hand (twice:) and three autographs (which is very silly but why not).
Also been to 2 TERRIFIC gigs and met some lovely friends and... and... I'm very happy.
I promise to write a report, just gimme some time. I'm leaving you with the piс (sorry that there is too much of my bottom there, but you can see Michael too LOL).
Love and stuff,
K.

Comments

MontyPython93: Omg, I'm so happy for you :D

mrsCutout: Great picture by the way! Lucky you!!!!

mrsCutout: OH me too!!!!! I'm glad to know you had a good time! We are waiting for your report!

Tanya_Birklid19: I am really jealous! not like in a Grr-I'm-mad-at-you, but more like I-WISHED-I-LIVED-IN-ENGLAND!! sort of way

kisch at 9:50 am October 14

I do not live in England:)))

BroMaynardG at 3:52 pm October 14

Yeah! She's From Russia, With Love!

Tanya_Birklid19 at 3:12 pm October 14

oh well still i wished i lived in england

crzyltvn: Thanks for the picture! Can't wait to read your report. :)

CamelSpotter: Thanks for the photo.

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

flopsy_mrs: i'm so happy for ya :)

gr iris

it bloody repeets

BroMaynardG: Or did you just waggle in his face?

OMG, he's drinking TEA!

Myanmar!

Go Away Spammers | We Have All The Spam We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Goat-Hair Beards

Lancaster Bomber at 2:14 pm October 11

I mentioned Pythonline to him yesterday (Saturday) in Cheltenham. I had to explain why I was asking him to sign a book for a Belgian girl. I think he was a bit suspicious of me being on POL with so many young female fans. (of Python - not of me)

btw his talk was excellent, after a slow start, with plenty of anecdotes to flesh out his readings, especially about Yorkshire which pleased me even more.

Can't add photos here - I've already posted them elsewhere on the site. Shame, because I made sure my bottom didn't get in shot.

kisch at 2:18 pm October 11

I wish I knew you were going to be in Cheltenham, we could meet up !
Tis pic is actually from Cheltenham if you recognise:)
Nevermind my bottom gatting in the way if you still able to see M.P.:)

Lancaster Bomber at 2:30 pm October 11

Shame we missed. After a 3 hour drive got there with 2 minutes to start of the talk. Which also meant I missed Andy Williams !!
Looking forward to your report !!