It seems that everyone today is posting Palin autographs...so here's mine.

I just honestly don't remember if I ever posted it or not.

My precious:-)

Comments

dinosaursarenomore: that must be some awesome card you sent him!:) great photo indeed!!
***
look here you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!

kisch at 3:21 am November 05

I have sent him almost antique Russian birthday card, printed in 1958, it's bright yellow with the little chicken coming out of the egg and Happy Birthday written on it. I'm now kicking myself for not taking photo of the card itself, because now I even can't remember what I've written there !
Stupid me.

Elisabetha: That`s sooo lovely (well, I`ve already seen it :p)
And it`s one of my fave Mike`s photos ever!

Eh, I sent the letter and the present to Jonesy in the middle of July. I think there is no hope he will answer. May be I`m just not as lucky is you all :(

Johnnyrose at 3:53 pm November 04

... if the adress is correct, I'm sure he'll reply.
To make sure, asf Jeanna, she'll give you a correct adress for sure. She knows all...

"Welease Bwian!"

Elisabetha at 4:45 pm November 04

Thanks for advice, I`ll try!

ella: What a wonderful photo!! :D
Michael's sooooo cute there...

kisch at 12:33 pm November 04

I love the "bestwishesforever" bit :-)

ella at 12:41 pm November 04

... it's very lovely! :)

Johnnyrose: ... that' FAAANTASTIC, Ekaterina (Kate for the close friends, as I see in the picture, hey, naughty girl!!! ). Now I'm happy for us all!!!

And what a great picture it is!!

"Welease Bwian!"

kisch at 11:24 am November 04

No, for the close friends and family I'm always Kisch.
My real name is rather confusing, actually, too many variants of it exist, so for its English version I stick to Kate and that's it.
The picture is indeed beautiful, I got it last July and it's standing on the bookshelf and makes me smile every time I look at it. Michael is the best.

Johnnyrose at 12:30 pm November 04

... in fact you have good reason to smile, left head Kisch (I know, I'm not fammily... but friend - I hoppe...)! :P

Wy didn't you poasted earlier? Oh, I know, didn't wanted us to feel bad 'cause we didn' had one, right? You're a gemm!!

"Welease Bwian!"