Dude, I'm a card.

I just looked at the PA cards and saw myself on one and with Helene too which is awesome!!! So a wonderful thanks to Big Guy Biggles for letting me do in the pic what I wish I could do in real life. Oh naughty naughty!
Scuse me while I bitch-slap myself a few times :D

Comments

Mr Nudge: ...peek-a-booing mikey's "naughty bits!"

Gallahad: "Uh, that is perfectly fine!"
You: "If you please, we ARE doctors!"

xP And it only escalates further....

----------------------------------------------------xX
"...And I'd like to conclude by puttin' my finger up mah nose!"

Lady April at 7:26 pm April 11

that that was done intentionally :P Wouldn't I like to be peeking at the naughty bits!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:26 pm April 11

We can learn to play and play together.
Then we'll be just like the kids who sit around and play magic at lunch;
only our card game is cooler!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

RSMBiggles: Don't thank me, thank her!!!!

Lady April at 10:00 am August 08

*bows humbly to the masterly CPL Badgertail for her fabulous artistry!!!!!!
The cards are not printable? I was thinking about sticking them on a disc, printing them up as photographs and laminating them to put with my collection cause they are Very cool, all of them!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: and play with them.... though sadly the HG card game isn't popular in these parts.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

dinosaursarenomore: me too! its so awesome! which one are you?
-------
"Wenn ist das Nunstrück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! .. Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!"

Lady April at 5:47 pm August 07

thats the title anyway. The two "doctors" in Anthrax that get Mikey flat on a bed and try to uh...erm ehhhhm..."doctor" him :P
It is card #23

Johnnyrose at 6:05 pm April 11

... look really lovely!
Who woudn't love to be daved by these tho doctors...

"Welease Bwian!"

Lady April at 7:25 pm April 11

I don't think that there is anything sweet about the doctoring Helene and I would be doing. After all, Winston and Crapper were goin straight for the goods!!!!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

what_the_fuck at 3:05 pm August 08

woo hooo! THAT'S AWESOME!!! we're so lucky to save K-nig-hts(?)... =]

Lady April at 3:08 pm August 08

HA HA!! Thats funny. Thats all they could put on the card!!! We get to put them in more comfortable garmets and doctor them tooo. Starting with Galababy :P

what_the_fuck at 3:13 pm August 08

I wonder who's going to be next...maybe Sir Not-appearing-in-this-film...

Lady April at 3:31 pm August 08

wasn't that Tom Palin :D How awesome for him!

dinosaursarenomore at 3:38 pm August 08

know what became of the palin jr.'s??
-------

Lady April at 3:47 pm August 08

LOL recently and the interviewer was a complete ass to say the least. Was that Kisch or Christina? Anyway Mikey said something to the fact that one of his sons worked in a climbing shop in London. He even said the name of the business but I cannot remember it. He said about his other son that he knows architechture very well and can tell you about ANY building in the city. Did he say something about what Rachael does? I know he mentioned her and Archie as well.

dinosaursarenomore at 3:53 pm August 08

where is that interview?!
-------

Lady April at 4:20 pm August 08

It was jeremytoogood's blog. Here ya go!

dinosaursarenomore at 4:28 pm August 08

i hate that dudes voice! and hes so bloody enoying too! i dont think i'll be able to listen this through...and he keeps interrupting him! OMG *sigh* alright dino, be brave!
-------

Lady April at 4:31 pm August 08

At least listen to it all for Mikey's sake! Pity him with a post following like the rest of us did LMFAO :D

dinosaursarenomore at 4:41 pm August 08

im hagning in there for sure! i mean its mr.palin's voice we're talking about!

stupid dude: do we have sex secrets in here?
mike:er..*laughs his luigi vercotti-like laughter*not enough
stupid dude:oh man..!
mike:...*laughs*..thats what you want?

man it was so funny when mike made a fool of the interviewer-dude!
-------

Lady April at 4:56 pm August 08

Mikey didn't make him a fool, he made himself a fool.

dinosaursarenomore at 5:05 pm August 08

but he DESERVED IT!! *cough* sorry got a little carried away...again
-------

Johnnyrose at 8:53 am August 08

... I need help...

"Welease Bwian!"

Lady April at 9:59 am August 08

no problem here... none whatsoever!