Just shoot me then!!! Cleese in Seattle???????

Cleesy boy is coming to Seattle on November 3rd. I WANT TO FUCKING GO! I just tried to buy tickets and it is saying my credit card is invalid. IT IS NOT! I have been waiting and waiting for ANY Python to come here and figured if it be any of them it would most definately be John. Oh WHOA is me!
My pity-me highway off ramp sign says "will pretend to have sex for Cleese tickets".
So, life, this is how it's gonna be huh?

one vote

Comments

Johnnyrose: Was this that you saw?

Lady April at 10:12 am November 12

The stage set up no. Set up was very basic with a table with water on it and a backdrop consisting of a large screen in which he had a slide show of some wonderful photographs. Some we have seen and others I have never seen in my life and were great to be able to see! He also played clips from Python, 1948 show, AFCW, How to Irritate and some other things.
I think that John had a basic layout of topics for his show but I believe he included much improv based on where he was located. In seattle for example he came onstage and immediately made jokes about people who live in the Western Washington area - very funny shit!
I don't recognise very much of what he is saying in this video as being part of the show I saw though.

Johnnyrose at 1:46 am November 12

Lady April: Ok, I began a review the day after the show and after a nice, lengthy on I accidentily cleared the screen and decided to bag it. So I guess what I will do is post a link to this fabulous review of the Seattle show that I attended that John had posted on facebook.
It is great so check it out!!!!

CamelSpotter at 10:22 pm November 09

Great review! Thanks for sharing this. Imagine having John Cleese link to your blog post!

Lady April at 8:37 am November 10

I KNOW right?!?!?!?! How cool for that chick!

kisch at 9:24 am November 10

LOLOL Thanks so much for the fun reading, Lady A. !
John is... well, John. He's wonderful.
And dammit he's totally handsome........

Lady April at 10:31 am November 10

Oh he looks fabulously handsome for 70! I just wanted to hug him sooo bad!

kisch at 11:23 am November 10

This is what I wanted to do when I met him ! Can you imagine... it was absolutely irrational - at one point I caought myself just WANTING to hug him. I had to physically reastrain myself for a second:)
Although, maybe he wouldn't mind... I dunno.

the_thina at 1:49 pm November 10

if he would mind I dont know, but somehow I dont think it would have been the first time a stranger/fan had hugged him if you did. ;) but I understand you, even if he seems to be a perfectly nice guy and all that (well, he acts angry as hell, just look at fawlty towers, before I started doing homework about the pythons as persons I was a bit afraid of him, as I am of all pepole with anger-issues) he seems to be the sort of person that is a little stand-offish about physical effection from pepole he dont really know well.. but maybe thats just my impression.

Lady April: Turnes out that Steve Martin is in town tonight as well! He is playing at Benaroya Hall. God I wish I could see both! Meet both! Even if just briefly..... *sigh*

kisch: I'm getting pretty excited for our dear Lady A.
I think I will keep my fingers crossed:0))
X X X X X X X X X X

Jatta: :D I'm soo happy for you LadyA. :) Wish I could be there too. I'd throw him with purple rubber duckies. real ones :D

Lady April at 8:53 am November 03

I don't have any purple rubber ducks :-(

housepet1 at 11:03 am November 03

How about a dead parrot?

Lady April at 11:13 am November 03

don't have one of those either!!!!

housepet1 at 2:00 pm November 03

D'oh!

Lady April: Tomorrow!!!!! Dam I am nervous! I am terrified something horrible will happen preventing me from getting there to the venue. Ahhh mna! I don't even have binoculars! Row U people.... oh so nervous......

crzyltvn at 6:41 pm November 02

Have fun April! Remember to tell us all about it. :)

Johnnyrose at 5:05 pm November 02

...just in case... take a banana with you... and have a great time!!! I whant to know all later, ok?

Lady April at 8:54 am November 03

If I meet him I can ask him to sign my banana? That is if i don't throw it at him first pretending it is a purple duck :-)

housepet1 at 5:11 pm November 02

OMG, you're going to see Cleesey tomorrow????? What a stroke of luck!!! Wake up super early, and get to the venue like three hours before so that you can be sure you are there. Take lots of pictures and deep breaths! Good luck!

Lady April at 5:27 pm November 02

Not easy like it was before I had a kid. I have to figure out what to do with her until her Father gets off work. I wish I could go downtown earlier! How cool, It would be just like the old days and Rock shows! If I knew I could see John in person I would take Emmy with me as she LOVES John Cleese! But she is too young for his show.

housepet1 at 6:00 pm November 02

Well, in any case I wish you luck with getting there, and keeping my fingers crossed for you to meet him!!!

Johnnyrose at 5:14 pm November 02

Lamaze...

Lady April at 5:24 pm November 02

LOL!!!

Johnnyrose: John Cleese itinerary:

October 30 Modesto, CA Gallo Center For The Arts
November 2 Portland, OR Newmark Theatre
November 3 Seattle, WA Moore Theatre (WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!)
November 4 Eugene, OR McDonald Theatre
November 6 Arcata, CA John Van Duzer Theatre
November 7 Davis, CA Mondavi Performing Arts Center
November 8 Redwood City, CA Fox Theatre
November 10 Chico, CA Laxson Auditorium
November 11 Yountville, CA Lincoln Theater Napa Valley
November 13 Carmel, CA Sunset Cultural Center
November 14 Glendale, CA Alex Theatre
November 15 Thousand Oaks, CA Fred Kavli Theatre
November 17 Long Beach, CA Carpenter Performing Arts Center
November 18 San Diego, CA Spreckels Theatre
November 20 Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts

housepet1 at 5:12 pm November 02

Oh man?!? What does he have against Florida???

Lady April: 5 more days till that Johnny boy gets to Seattle!!! I am just elated!!! My seat isn't that great but who gives???
I promised myself I would not eat too much before the show. Would hate to laugh myself sick, literally!!!!

Johnnyrose at 12:24 pm October 29

Now don't forget to take the tickets... LOL... and a camera... and good mood!

Lady April at 1:33 pm October 29

Oh will not forget all the above. Apparently my aunt, who is going with me, will be taking me to coffee and entrees at Pike Place Market before the show. I am afraid to take flash photos in the place though.

Lady April: Just over 2 weeks till John gets here - I am sooo excited! The show has been sold out and I actually have a floor seat!!! It is nearly nerve racking. I wonder if I'll even still be breathing by the time he gets to the theatre???............................

Johnnyrose at 12:13 am October 16

... girl, you got to eat every minute of it...

Lady April at 2:04 pm October 17

My appitite will be more than healthy Jr. No doubt about that!!!

Tiel Pearce: I happily, yet angrily, present my congratulations. I'm happy and jealous at the same time. I hope I get to see John as well.

Shut your festering gob you tit!

Lady April at 6:13 pm August 11

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

caroliinee: !!!!!!!!! Why am I not coming with you?!

______
Wheres the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?!

Lady April at 1:35 pm August 09

I cornered you and asked :( I wish - I mean you are THE John girly here.

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

caroliinee at 11:57 pm August 19

Oh, I know, I know. If only it could be! This depresses me so, but I am indeed very happy (and very jealous!) for you! You have to give me a play by play after the show, fersher.

______
Wheres the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?!

Lady April: I GOT MY TICKET IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! I GET TO GO SEEE JOHN FUCKING(I wish) CLEESE!!!!!!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

arkennedy at 11:51 am August 17

I know you've been wanting to see a Python in person for awhile now. I know it's not until November, but have a great time. Will you tell us how it went after after you go see John?

********************************************
No spam please. Graham doesn't like spam.

Lady April at 7:34 pm August 17

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Johnnyrose at 2:55 pm August 15

... that is soooooo great!!!
Now it's a loooooong wait ( I hate waiting)...
... but you'll get a ball!

"Welease Bwian!"

Lady April at 8:34 pm August 15

He'll do what to me??? Ball??? :P

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Johnnyrose at 4:24 am August 17

... Lady Aprilis coming to see me in Seattle? Must coan my hair!!

"Welease Bwian!"

Lady April at 7:36 pm August 17

He could upgrade my seat for being a P-line member!!!! Riiiiight, not likely :P

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Jatta at 10:09 am August 08

you.... you ... naughty girl you! For this occasion I think I just might *SQUEEEEE* Yes, I'm just than happy for you :)

***********************
Anything goes...

crzyltvn at 8:26 pm August 07

I'm so happy for you April!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

Lady April at 8:16 am August 08

Be cool if you could go with me :)

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!