SPAMALOT! - it's only a model.

On May 8th, in just a couple weeks, I will be taking a six hour drive across my State to go and see what has been nothing but a myth of mirth to me. I got a ticket for my birthday :) YAY me!!!
So anyway, who has gone, what did you think and my BIGGEST question for all ya'all - WHAT WERE ON THE MERCH TABLES????? I'm very keen to know ahead of time what they sell and what the prices are. I do know prices will vary from State to State but I must know what kind of money I need to whore myself out for for the next two weeks!
ANYTHING FOR PYTHON???????
That was a bit extreme I guess but rather expected of me :D

Comments

Lvndr HppE: I got to see Spamalot a few months before it closed. I saw the Drew Lachay play Percy, Stephen Collins play King Arthur and the hilarious Rick Holmes play Lancelot. I also loved Tom Deckman as Not Dead Fred/HIstorian/Minstrel/Prince Herbert. I don't think there was five minutes that the audience wasn't laughing.

Lvndr HppE at 9:55 pm January 09

Forgot to mention that I saw Spamalot on Broadway.

Lady April at 10:23 am January 10

It was awesome wasn't it? I found myself laughing a greaat majority of the show. Was a wonderful trip for me!

TheSister91: I knew you would had have fun!!! :'D I'm so happy for you.... *hugzzzzz*

*************
"Consider... consider the lily"

BroMaynardG: Mind if I take you down a bit!

Here, a Knigget agrees with me!

PO Luv! (Jealous)!

Lady April at 11:13 am May 11

The only issue I had with that vid is that those were not his band. Nigel Olsson was not on drums and that was NOT Davey Johnstone! :( 1974 they should have all been there. Elton on the other hand was singin live - AWESOME! I've seen him live before about 10 years ago - very good :)

crzyltvn at 7:13 pm May 11

Elton John is just great to see live. Saw him 2 years ago...first "big" concert I've been to.
Sounds like Spamalot was fantastic! I can only imagine how funny it was and sounds/looks like the merch. table was quite nice as well. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

BroMaynardG at 11:19 am May 11

WB

Myanmar!

Lady April: I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

PixelPixie at 3:30 pm May 10

Awesome slippers!
There will be a hungarian premiere too in September. According to the rumors, Eric will come!! Can't wait!
Who did you go with?

BroMaynardG at 6:55 pm May 12

I Thought That Was What LA Was S'pposed to Do With Him!

Confused!

Lady April at 6:58 pm May 12

The last thing ANY Python wants to do is come to the Pacific NW much less Spokane Washington! :( I just wish they'd humor me at this point and show up here in Seattle for whatever appearance and/or whatever reason.

BroMaynardG at 7:17 pm May 12

I was referencing the phrase in Hungarian "Eric Will Come."

PixelPixie at 5:56 pm May 13

Making fun of my poor english, eh? Not nice!
Anyway that phrase in hungarian has more meanings too, so you get the point.

BroMaynardG at 7:16 pm May 12

In the pic, I mean!

Myanmar!

Lady April at 7:18 pm May 12

and I have considered making a bra out of them.... Gotta fill a shit er something :D

pythongeek03 at 6:52 pm May 13

Hey if nothing else it might make the cute guy take a glance. Maybe even Dr. Hottie who knows ;)
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

CamelSpotter at 3:29 pm May 10

What a spread! I'm glad you had so much fun. Three cheers for Eric!
How did the rest of the audience react to the show?

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Lady April at 3:34 pm May 10

Johnnyrose at 2:28 pm May 10

.... great stuff!! And they look good on you too!!! Really awsome! Thank's for showering... showing, I mean...

"Welease Bwian!"

Lady April: It was awesome! Got to the merch table and was the second in line. I started listing off the stuff I wanted and the guy dropped what he was doing with the first customer when he realised the dollar amount I was dropping! I got the one and only copy, the display issue, of Greedy Bastard Diary they had and managed to talk him out of one of the last 2 plastic SPAMALOT bags they had!!!!
Anyhoo, no Holy Hand granades or cut outs to pose with, but it was all good :)

1000 years later, yes, homosexuality is STILL controversial and even the model has a new architect.
SPAMALOT!

pythongeek03 at 12:31 pm May 10

Speechless in amazement
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lady April at 12:39 pm May 10

I was on the phone with you when I took this photo!

pythongeek03 at 12:40 pm May 10

And thats exactally how I imagined it :D
dood wheres the Mikey Statue??
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lady April at 12:45 pm May 10

I was too busy yakkin at you 5 minutes before door that I didn't take the pic - shit!

pythongeek03 at 2:37 pm May 10

Once again a perfect Mikey moment ruined by me. Oh well :D

*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lady April at 2:40 pm May 10

I'd feel suicidal if it was an actual Mikey an missed it!

pythongeek03 at 2:50 pm May 10

Well thank Heaven it wasn't!!
Then I would be really depressed if that oppertunity was missed.

*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

kisch: I'm so happy you liked it:)
I'd sooo want to see it once (or twice...) more !
I did laugh my arse off, even tears came to my eyes on a couple of occasions. I was so overflowed by the warm feelings towards EI for creating that and making me feel so good.
God I love Eric:)

---------
I know I talk too much about Michael Palin...

Lady April: That was fun! i felt like A-Roth was with me the whole time!
But dam! I told her to post that I got toys so ya'all can fuck off an I dun need ya no mo :D But she didn't so I'll play along :) I am gonna take pictures later of the goods I got. The show was more than I imagined. I'd gone in there expecting nothing, especially in the entertainment dept :P and found myself laughing 95% of the time and kept thinking how much I love Eric Idle during Robins spiffy lil gig about Broadway! Kept picking me mouth up off the floor then realizing how NOT surprised I am cause it was written by Eric :D That was truly the best part considering I am hard to satify in the comedy department!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 5:03 pm May 09

:D tisn't it amazing?!

Where was the grail?!
What did you buy?!
Am i bugging you yet?!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April at 5:41 pm May 09

The Grail was under a seat in like the fifth row er something. I bought Killer bun bun slippers, Cow Catapult, Greedy Bastard Diary, Coconuts, a shirt and all the buttons :)
No ya ain't buggin me :D

Johnnyrose at 6:59 pm May 09

... want to SEE IT ALL!!!!! Please, let us see the model!!! I want to die with envY!!!

"Welease Bwian!"

BroMaynardG at 5:45 am May 10

(LOB Scene 19)

Myanmar!

pythongeek03: Hey everyone!!
I wanted to let you all know that I recieved calls from April a few times today. She made it to Spokane in one piece and waiting recklessly to get inside the theatre to see Spamalot. But first will make her way to the "Ole Rippy Offy Shoppe"
She thanks everyone for your love and support :D
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

CamelSpotter at 1:11 am May 09

Thanks to both of you for the update. Have fun, Lady April!

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

BroMaynardG at 5:56 am May 09

As Horace Greeley said (edited to correct sex content):

"Go West, young Lady, go West and grow up . . . "

(As he smiled quietly to 'imself, for not quoting too much!)

Keep Going West!

Lady April at 5:38 pm May 09

Galahad would make me a woman - for sure!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: You'll love it. it's ssssooo super amazing. I'm listening to the soundtrack right now.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

TheSister91: enjoy your day, enjoy your trip, enjoy yourself and... enjoy the show!!!!! hope you can meet Eric Idle and shake his hand!!!! aww lucky b*****d!!!!

*************
"Consider... consider the lily"

Lady April: To Spamalot! It may be a silly place but there will be much hamming and jamming :)

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

pythongeek03: Did someone say video documentary?????
Excited about it!!
The best to you on your Spamalot Adventure Weekend muh Friend!!!! :D
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lady April at 9:43 pm May 07

pythongeek03 at 9:45 pm May 07

Im touched...hmm need to get mikey in it somehow. And possibly Hughybaby :) That will make your morning running to make calls :D
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lady April at 9:48 pm May 07

I had blow up dolls with masks of Mikey and Hugh that I could wake up to next morning in the motel room!

pythongeek03 at 9:53 pm May 07

Just dont poke at them hard with mikey's pointed stick. Be Gentle ;)
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lady April at 9:53 pm May 07

Those sticks are made of rubber!

pythongeek03 at 9:58 pm May 07

What sticks are you dealing with man!!
are they the special kind that when used correctly they turn plastic??
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lady April at 9:59 pm May 07

The kind that when used properly turn a mind into moosh something that a nice cold shower will fix!

pythongeek03 at 10:03 pm May 07

Another thing that a cold shower can fix. with those doll in there as well.
*********************