Me and Mr Nudge went to Disneyland

click the pics for full view

Long story short I had a free ticket and told me mum I wanted Rylie (Nudge) to come with me to Disney on Wednesday.

Usually no biggie since I have a year pass but this time twas more fun since Rylie was there

Right when we got into the park we ran over to Tomorrowland so that we may go on "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" and if you don't know why we'd choose to go on such a thing (though the answer is pretty obvious) I'll give you a little hint...
ERIC IDLE
So we picked up our glasses and trotted past giant light-em-up pictures of that dude from Ghostbusters, Robin Williams (though he wasn't even in it), and ERIC! We stopped then to take pictures with the picture. (forgive the wretched lighting)
Then we waited for the doors to open while watching a way to long Kodak commercial that desperately needed a python. But in about ten minutes it was over and Eric was on the screen telling us the usual safety what-nots.

The best part was when the giant Eric practically crawled over the audience as well as him trying to grab everyone. For the most part the show isn't really funny but the screams of the audience frightened by mice are hilarious.

We rode many more rides and watched fireworks and a show at the Golden Horseshoe. We also went to Mickey Mouse's house to get a picture. (see below)

Twas super amazing and a fun time was had by all.
Rylie I'm sure would love to blather on about it too however you must forgive Mr Nudge as her laptop is having issues so she cannot use it. But whence it's fixed I'm sure she'll be back on ASAP!

Comments

Lvndr HppE: That cartoon is funny.

thewastelandr:

Haha I remember that ride!

thewastelandr at 10:11 pm November 28

Was way more excited than I look in the picture to see Eric there!

Mr Nudge at 7:24 pm February 26

That's a ride?! At the Anaheim Disneyland it's just a theater!

Sadly, though, last year they tore it down to bring back Captain EO, that Michael Jackson thing that is rather disturbing... No more Eric Idle. That means these pictures are history!

a_nervous_wreck at 1:23 am February 27

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! AND THIS POST GOT MY HOPES UP!!! T^T Why did they even bring back captain EO? NOBODY CARES! ITS CREEPY! AND WORST OF ALL I'VE WALKED BY HONEY I SHRUNK THE AUDIENCE SO MANY TIMES BUT NEVER EVEN WENT ON IT!!! D'X D'X

Mr Nudge at 10:12 am February 27

I know :'((
I was bummed when I saw them tear it down and all. Captain EO is fun for like 5 minutes and then you start getting embarressed for everyone in the film. It's like it wants to be taken seriously.

a_nervous_wreck at 10:26 am February 27

*sigh. Yeah, I feel sorry for them to. And you live in Cali? Yay! So do I!

mrsCutout: Wow you are so lucky!it seems as you have had a lot of fun! and i love indiana jones!

Lady April: Ohhhhh lucky girls!!!!!!! Hey nudge? I LOVE your Alcatraz shirt - soooo cool!!!

Mr Nudge: My mouse ears were AWSOME! I never felt so hip :D

----------------------------------------------------xX
Llamas Are Bigger Than Frogs.
My sister was bitten by a Moose, once.

Mr Nudge: But I am back now, in and out on various computers. Like a traveling hobo.

Fun it was! I scared a little girl next to me when we were in the Shrunken Audience thing. Everytime Ewic's head came near us in 3D, I reached out and touced it. And Old Men were laughing at our fan-girl jabber about Eric and Python on the way out.

And that random old lady next to me on the Indiana Jones ride was like, my hero. She and I were goggling over the animatronic Harrison Fords xD

And, yes, the flying Dumbo was *MAAAAGICAL!*

Thanks so much for inviting me! It was fun, and I still have strange dreams about that little toothless girl we met in the line of Splash Mountain o_O

And those pictures are great!
----------------------------------------------------xX
Llamas Are Bigger Than Frogs.
My sister was bitten by a Moose, once.

sit-on-my-face at 3:02 pm November 27

They are LARGER than frogs. love that liiiine!!!!!!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:20 pm August 11

Your Indiana Jones experiance is better than the last time I went on...
I'd rather not go int the details though *shudder*

I feel bad for whoever is in the Dumbo costume. At least Tinkerbell can see where she's being forced to fly on a wire. It must be hard seeing through that elephant head.

Remind me next time you're over I think I still have your fast pass for Indy that you found on the ground.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Mr Nudge at 2:27 pm August 11

But I won't pry lol

Being in an elephant head sounds fun!

Oh yea! Then I can add it to my ADVENTURE! box xD
----------------------------------------------------xX
Llamas Are Bigger Than Frogs.
My sister was bitten by a Moose, once.

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:37 pm August 11

EVENTYR!

That makes me think of a comic...
Which reminds me I'll have tah show ya Gurewitch's work.
(Here's one of em click fer full veiw)

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Mr Nudge at 2:44 pm August 11

I think I've seen that one before! Still, it's effect on me is still strong.
I love it!

----------------------------------------------------xX
Llamas Are Bigger Than Frogs.
My sister was bitten by a Moose, once.

Johnnyrose: ... was great, Lemm!!!
See Eric in 3D, hey???

"Welease Bwian!"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:13 pm July 26

there's something magical about seeing a python in the third dimension...
perhaps that's the Disney magic people always go on about?

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

CamelSpotter: I'm glad you guys had a good time. It's great to see such giant pictures of Eric!

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:12 pm July 26

and they lit up!
Perfect for night time python viewing.

Twas fun
and me mum had a good time trying to make me embarrassed even though it didn't work

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!