Senseless Blatherings by Lemming

Ok fist things first, DTASC was an over all enjoyable experience and I took many a picture. The picture above is the group photo I took so don't bother looking, I'm not in it. Angela, the blond at the very bottom left, won best monologue. She got a trophy and everything. Mr. Despars, tallest guy far left with the crotch diamond hand thing, has been bragging all week about it. Though I was rather disappointed at the lack of weird people. Though there were plenty of those normal and annoyingly popular cocky people who think they're strange and clever but their not. But again it was still fun. The cameras for the documentary caught me a few times when I wasn't paying attention I'm told. Which shall be interesting cause I was giving a long motivational speech in an odd accent about how great this one person is going to be.

INDEED

Now I'm going back to my oddly scratched up youth as I'm wearing a pair of old glow in the dark spongebob glasses till I go in a week or so to get new ones. Hopefully in time for the Star Trek movie.

I'm also debating on weather or not to be so awkward when it comes to being on the internet. I'm not a member of many popular sites and that is strange for someone of my age. Not to mention with a great deal of people I look up to greatly using twitter it's becoming tempting to join. What do you think PO? Should I put the Twit back in Twitter? Keep in mind I don't even have a myspace or a facebook. Some of my friends say that when it comes to the internet I don't exist.

Comments

pythonknight: I'm glad you had such a good time! It does sound like fun.

My friends get on me too about not belonging to the "popular sites." I do have a Facebook though, but I don't use my real name and some of my info is made up (like my current location being London). It confuses people :-D And then there's my Livejournal. I refuse to get a Myspace. I see no point to it....

I did cave last week and joined Twitter, but it was just so I could follow Michael Sheen's updates hehe XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Man hat uns gesagt ein, dies ein typischer bayrischer Restaurant mit Lokalkolorit?

BroMaynardG: One Spoonfull from my Hot & Sour, a Knosh from the eggroll and I'll sort it out!

In the words of Brian, the Un-Dead "You've Got to Work It Out For Yourselves"

We are all different, (especially me!)

arkennedy: I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed DTASC.

Mr Nudge: I'm dragging you to the theater with me to see that fucking movie, katie x3

*puts skimask on*

On channel 56 (KDOC) Star Treck will be on every weekday at 9 PM for the summer, I believe ^^

----------------------------------------------------xX
My name is spelled like 'Mr Nudge', but it is pronounced, 'Throat Wobbler Man-Grove".
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." ~Marty Feldman

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 3:04 pm May 03

The digitally remastered first season of the original series on BluRay.
THE GORN BLINKS! :D *geeky squee moment*

*cough* anyway
I want to see it SSSOOO bad! My mom and older brother are thinking of going Thursday morning when I'm at school. My brother keeps using the excuse that I'm a girl when I ask why I can't go.

I hope it's epically good so they'll make more Star Trek things. (to me it's better than Star Wars) I can't tell you how awkwardly happy I was when I found out Simon Pegg would be in it. (he's amazing) Not to mention how much I'm smiling now that I know the Star Trek experience won't be resting in peace for long cause they're opening it up in anew location in Vegas!
HUZZAH!

woo my explosion of geekiness is over now I believe.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Mr Nudge at 3:10 pm May 03

...we should go along with anyone else from school who wants to go too ^^ I did that when I went to see Coraline. Izzie and Kenya came (Gabe and Megan were gonna come too, but they were grounded or something)

If you don't see it with your family first, of course.

Man. They'll make a Vegas show about ANYTHING...o_O Not that that's a bad thing though lol

Still. I wanna see it. Spock owns. Spock-Thocks x3

----------------------------------------------------xX

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 3:14 pm May 03

Spock was always my favourite.

Star Trek in Vegas was a ride, but they closed it down for god knows why. I didn't know it was closing last time I went which made me upset for I never had the chance to get that Spock teddy bear I wanted.

x3 I wouldn't mind seeing Spock in thocks

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Mr Nudge at 3:25 pm May 03

Now I want one D8

Really? Like one of them virtual rides were it feels like your in space, but you're not (Like the Star Wars one at Disneyland?)

"Spock In Thocks meets Paddington Bear" (The newest children's story, narrated by Eric Idle lol)

Srsly. Who else would be interested in seeing ST at school??

----------------------------------------------------xX

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:34 pm May 03

kinda only there were two rides one the borg touch you ncomfortably and the other is like the star wars one only better because they beam you up and the way the ride works make for a better experience. It's hard to explain, but with star wars their screen is flat and the only seance of being there and NOT watching a TV is that you have the movements. But Star Trek is different for one you get BEAMED UP (I love that) and two the screen is like the one they have in soarin' where it bevels around you to give you a better feel that you're really engulfed into it and flying away from them klingons!

I'd love that but there aren't many fans. Except Troy, me and him were talking about it in Spanish class. (estrella expedicion?)

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

BroMaynardG at 3:42 pm May 03

Witch Virgin?

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:35 pm May 03

In theory there should be a lotta virgins
(I'm horrible)

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!