To our Friends in Charge of Censorship

MUHUHAHA I've now mastered the art of audio conversion! Now all I need is a mic and I'll be set to go. Anyway I couldn't think of a song to use for my first music mash so I put my iPod on shuffle for Monty Python songs and this came up so I thought 'Why not?' In case you haven't heard this song before and there are young ones about; I suggest you cover their ears. Or make them promise to never repeat it. Eh but who am I to tell you what to do. I saw my first naked man on T.V. at the age of six (I'm glad it was python or who knows what fan site I'd be on right now!) I hope I haven't offended anyone with this mash but hey that IS how the song goes and I AM against censorship. If it makes you feel better there is a lot I left out so as not to be too rude (surprisingly most of them where what my mother said to put in but I thought it might be going TOO far). Still so excited about me mashing to music barf?

Comments

Suz: ha ha, love the video and the song!! good job :D

the_thina: LOVE this video! oooh! love, love, love! very good job!
and good old eric, just because he is getting older he has not stoped to insult stupid pepole in a very intelectual and charming way. :)
as long as there is still one python left alive there is still hope, and there are still 5 of them left. :D

MontyPython93: Awesome :D Very nice!

pjev93: Great mash!=D

I've never heard that song before, where is it from?

-----------------
No time Toulouse!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:55 pm June 11

It's not really from anything, more of just a protest song really.

You can download it here for 89 cents

Or find some other way to get it online for free. Not saying that I condone or partake in that *wink wink* but who am I to try and stop piracy?! However the Greed Bastard is greedy for a reason.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

pjev93 at 7:40 am June 12

Okay, thanks=)

-----------------
No time Toulouse!

Antrax24.12: NOW YOU ARE TALKING!!!!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:45 pm April 20

their just words made of letters made of lines. How can they be bad?!
some people make such a big deal out of little things.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

BroMaynardG at 4:36 am April 24

She took a YouTube clip, extracted the audio, and made it my cell phone ringtone.

"Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outa my hat. Again?' This time fer sure!"

Bullwinkle!

BroMaynardG at 4:39 am April 24

- - - she is a goer!

This morning 5 miles, she went!

(She has beautiful thighs!)

Leslie Sansone!

ladycaviar: Damn, darling, that was brilliant. I really appreciate all the little subtle touches you stuck in. You've become quite the animator while I wasn't looking -- see what happens when I'm gone?

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:43 pm April 20

I'm a masher now! We should get that on a tee shirt.

indeed it does bro, indeed it does.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

BroMaynardG at 4:29 pm April 20

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Hola Caviar~!

HarrisonBoukouski: that was awesome, i loved it, ive never heard that song before!
My brain hurts! (:

scottp: Funny stuff.. Nice mash lemming

Sir Boringmir: Very very good!

Nathalie_vc: That was great! I love it.

BroMaynardG: - - - that you worked in "Alaska" for the audio.

Very Palinesque (Sarah-wise)!

Exxon Valdez!

kermit: kermit I haven't heard this song before but I fucking loved it! Bravo on your first mash old chap!

dzim8: Simply great, both song and pics.

Duncan Dzim MacCall

crzyltvn: What more can I say?

Lady April: I thoroughly enjoyed that! This is probably the best thing about Eric. All balls out fu*k you stuff. Bless his naughty little heart!!!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 12:01 am July 08

a little naughty. Otherwise we wouldn't be here!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

BroMaynardG at 4:13 pm July 15

I Would!

Myanmar!

Dino: Glad I played this one when my granddaughter wasn't here. Her Mom and great-grandmother almost faded dead away when after being at my house she came back saying S-H-I-T. It was one of those days what can I say!
Anyway I thought it was well put!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 10:51 am July 02

Never understood the big deal on cursing they just words (except the F one that's an acronym) still I don't really curse a lot (mainly only using quotes. Or if I'm REALLY angry; which is almost impossible) so what do I know.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

NotAnotherPO: Just amazing.

Cue the signature....

And I'm awesome.

BroMaynardG: In 1974, a girl on a foreign study trip with me in Madrid, was flashed by a raincoat-clad non-gent.

She was prepared! In her best Spanish she said; "It looks like a p****, but it's smaller!"

Myanmar!

LadyLovelace at 4:37 am May 11

which you should endeavour to learn in the native language of any country you visit. It's right up there with "Can you direct me to the bus terminal" - It has a million and one uses, and it's guaranteed to break the ice at parties!

Yours etc.,
LadyLovlace, lapsed atheist

LadyLovelace: I think it should worry me, and I also think I should have read the warning before playing it in the office (again)

I'm glad to see you figured out music conversion.....I think it can only lead to trouble in the best sense of the word.

-----------------------

Oh, I must be in the wrong house

arkennedy at 3:12 pm June 11

(refering to Kermit's post about spammers below).
********************************************
No spam please. Graham doesn't like spam.

kermit at 12:12 am June 11

Wouldn't you agree, spammer below this post??

++++++++++++++

Pythonline Spammers should shampoo my crotch

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:06 pm May 10

maybe the warning should of been a tad bigger in font so as to read. Although I know how it is when a mash is posted you get so caught up in watching it you forget to read the thing till you're done. Hope I didn't get you in too much trouble.

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

LadyLovelace at 1:53 am May 11

My dad has an excellent sense of humor and was the only other one in the office (I would never have hit play otherwise). He just said "I haven't heard that one before" and wandered off. He's learned to expect it from me.

I never read the warnings on anything, unless they say DEATH in big letters.

Yours etc.,
LadyLovlace, lapsed atheist

gna42: Look at out little lemming!!! Mashin her little heart out!

YAY Lemming!!!

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

jeremytoogood at 8:12 am May 10

Colour me impressed, Lemming! Topical, witty, wonderful images pulled from all over to illustrate how many of us, not just Eric, feel about certain aspects of society. Move over, Terry Gilliam, here comes Lemming!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:07 pm May 10

you're too kind

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

LadyLovelace at 8:39 am May 10

Lemming gets to sit next to Terry? *sits next to Lemming and peers past her adoringly*

-----------------------

Oh, I must be in the wrong house

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:03 pm May 10

how about I let Terry sit in between us both.

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:19 pm May 09

gee thanks.... It's not THAT great. I just wanted to give pythonline a mash showing that I now can convert my music to use in mashes

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

barfolishus: I loved it!!! [claps until hands fall off and blister] YAY LEMMING!!! We should really make a mash together sometime. XD! It's really great and the timing is perfect and it's so creative. VOILA! TA-DA!!

***********************************************************************
I wish I hadn't said that. You did, Oscar, you did.

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:20 pm May 09

don't hurt yourself on my part! You'll need those hands to mash with me anyway.
thanks for the compliment

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

barfolishus at 4:48 pm May 09

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!! [glues hands back on eith crazy glue] All better!

***********************************************************************
I wish I hadn't said that. You did, Oscar, you did.