Send me your wishes!

Hi everybody!<3
It's me again (no way!). This time I have a pretty serious message...:)
The 22th of April is The Earth Day, and I'm going to make a Wish Tree (A tree that you tie your wishes round). So I'm just going to ask you to write your wishes to me, and I'll write them down on a piece of paper and then tie them round my tree! :)
So...please write your wishes to me! :D

Love
Monty<3

Comments

BroMaynardG: A Wish Called Fonda?

Oh, Jane!

Myanmar!

MontyPython93 at 5:08 am May 01

Splendid wish! or is it a fish? no wait, where IS the fish? I'm confused XD

Timmy at 5:50 pm April 29

"Fonda is a village in Montgomery County, New York, United States. The population was 810 at the 2000 census. Fonda is the county seat of Montgomery County. The village is named after Douw Fonda, a settler scalped during an Indian raid in 1780."

I'm Fonda New York!

*****
Right, let's have a ding dong!

DoryPython at 8:22 am April 29

Maybe I'm an idiot, but not a fool.

BroMaynardG at 8:28 am April 29

Should I have said?

Myanmar!

BroMaynardG at 8:32 am April 29

That's the Facts Jack!

DoryPython: I wish: all of our wishes to come true!!!

Maybe I'm an idiot, but not a fool.

MontyPython93 at 5:06 am May 01

That's one good wish :D you don't want to make one to yourself then? :)

DoryPython at 9:34 am May 01

"All of our wishes" includes mine to! :)
That's the best wish right? ;)

Maybe I'm an idiot, but not a fool.

MontyPython93 at 3:54 am May 02

It is^^ You're not very selfish then :)

DoryPython at 11:02 am May 03

;P hehe

Maybe I'm an idiot, but not a fool.

Lady April: I not only wish but also pray for employment.

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

BroMaynardG at 5:31 pm April 23

He brags, as he starts his second job!

Another year (my 5th) of being a vendor at the local farmer's market.

Springfield is a sort of polyglot place, a melting pot for wretched refuse.

My boss endures me cause I always bring a list of our produce in English, Spanish, Russian, and Polish for our wide variety of clients.

I always have the words for the herbs "MINT" and "SAGE" misdefined in the various languages (place where one makes money and wise person) as an "ice breaker" to begin a conversation with customers.

I not only wish for you employment (temporary that it may be) but rather for a career!

Something you can wrap your brian around!

Myanmar!

CamelSpotter: for Katie and Rylie to see Spamalot! And maybe you can laugh so hard you cry.

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Timmy: lots of money and big tits.

*****
Right, let's have a ding dong!

BroMaynardG at 6:09 pm April 23

Iffen you have MONEY, you too can have big tits.

You have to buy them, though!

You can buy them outright and wear them, yourself (as seen on "Nip Tuck), if you are a girl.

Otherwise, you can rent them by the hour (or less if you are too quick).

Thanks, For The Mammaries!

Wish for a Magic Lamp, with 3 (no, 5 Sir) wishes!

Number twenty-two - The nipple!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: Maybe that this damn economy would get just better enough so people who need jobs could get em (like perhaps my mother)

And that people look away from their weapons and maybe just try and stop looking for or creating reasons to hurt others.
(I'm rather anti war [hippie] am not![are to]}

For something wonderfully good to happen to someone. I don't care who so long as it helps.

(selfish wish time)
That perhaps I could stop thinking about how much I'm gonna fuck something up so I can start to find something I'm good at [and LIKE to do] so that I could go to college and get a job. As well as stop being so hard on myself and to care more about my future. And I wish I'd stop blathering nonsense with this wish.

And finally, I wish that everyone gets at least one chance to laugh so hard they cry. I know the only time I feel really good is when I'm laughing or making others laugh and I think it'd do wonder's for the world to feel the same. From what I've seen the only two things that naturally feel marvelous are sex (not that I've had any and with all the STDs I shouldn't wish it on the world) and laughter.

I'm not very good with wishes....

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

TheSister91: I can find the love of my life and to live happily with a numerous family in London....

****************
"Consider... consider the lily"

Antrax24.12 at 1:56 am April 29

LOLLOLOLOLOL!!! :))))

Jatta: peace on earth.

***********************
Anything goes...

MontyPython93 at 8:37 am April 21

A quick and yet so powerful wish :)

CamelSpotter: more people would get to know each other before making judgments. I wish I was a better person. I wish there was more optimism in the world.

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

BroMaynardG: - - - that The Pythons would interact with us more than they have!

I Got Better!

jupiterblue at 8:35 am April 20

Amen, Brother!

Lady April at 5:53 pm April 19

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lady April: logic and hindsight in the decisions that I make and the fucking spine to make them!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

BroMaynardG at 2:46 pm April 19

That is the question! Fore- or Hind-sight.

Logic? Leave that to the Vulcans!

To Thine Own Self Be True!

Mr Nudge: ...I could hug Marty's grave, I wish that I can have the ability to live long enough to travel the world, I wish my mom's sists would go away, I wish I don't have to get checked for skin cancer.

----------------------------------------------------xX
My name is spelled like 'Mr Nudge', but it is pronounced, 'Throat Wobbler Man-Grove".
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." ~Marty Feldman

BroMaynardG at 2:31 pm April 19

Yellowbeard!

arkennedy: ...the world could use more trees now.

So here's my wish...
I wish your wishing tree has a long and healthy life.

MontyPython93 at 8:36 am April 21

Yes, we need more trees! Thanks for your wish :)

crzyltvn: I wish for my mom to get a new kidney and for all her health concerns to go away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

MontyPython93 at 8:35 am April 21

I wish for your mum too!

BroMaynardG at 12:24 pm April 19

- - - that Parsley's mom gets to meet her grandchildren!

Love to you. Stand by her!

Myanmar!

Lady April at 5:55 pm April 19

For my 3rd wish, yes. But don't hurry to go have her grandchildren!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

crzyltvn at 5:06 pm April 29

Thanks you guys.
Don't worry, I'm in no hurry!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

BroMaynardG at 6:00 pm April 29

I'll bet Mom did, too!

I'll pray for her health!

Myanmar!

crzyltvn at 7:41 pm April 29

Oh how did you know? Psh, like that's a question.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

MontyPython93: The 22th of April is the Earth day! And I'm going to plant a Wish tree ( a tree where you tie your wishes round)
So I'm going to ask you to send your wishes to me, and I'll write them down and then I'll tie them around my tree! :)
You can make one or one hundred wishes, it doesn't matter, I'm going to write them all down! So...please make a wish, who knows, maybe it will come true? :D
Have a nice day!<3
Love
Monty

BroMaynardG at 2:33 pm April 19

That way you could have a path and maybe a two level effect.

I'll ask Roger, my shrubberer, for some suggestions!

Mulch!

MontyPython93 at 8:34 am April 21

Maybe one tree isn't enough for all the wishes, I have got a lot! :) So maybe it'll be two!

BroMaynardG at 5:08 pm April 22

Then we'd have to call you "Two Trees Hannah".

Or, the girl with TREE Buttocks!

Total Irreverance!

MontyPython93 at 12:46 am April 29

"Two Trees Hannah" hmm...XD I liked that! haha

BroMaynardG: I wish YOU had a million dollars!

Myanmar!

MontyPython93 at 8:19 am April 19

You're too sweet^^

kermit at 1:50 pm April 23

for employment that is worthy of my skills.Oh hell,I wish for ANY job about now.It's been too long and I need to work.

++++++++++++++