A PSA from Lawliet and Biggles

A PSA from The team that brought you minutes of enjoyment

Comments

scottp: The Mr Biggles and Law show.. the good old days!!

BroMaynardG at 7:19 am June 14

In the words of Dennis DeYoung - Too much time on your hands?

(No Biggles, he was not in Pink Floyd - Dennis, I mean!)

STYX! (Like the River)

Go Away Spammers | We Have All The Spam We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Goat-Hair Beards

Lawliet: Propaganda!

Python Army Ninja!
I didnt really know I was moving, I thought everything else was moving

scottp: funny stuff..:0)

RSMBiggles at 9:24 am December 11

Wierd Al Yankovic, whose comedic style and song parodies were influenced by such masters as Spike Jones, Stan Freberg, and Tom Lehrer, whome he heard on the Dr. Demento Radio show.

Yours, (rather late)

Regimental Sergeant Major Biggles
Python Army Headquarters- Lost on the obstacle course known as Life

kermit: kermit I think I should never have taken that purple microdot back in 1979!

BroMaynardG at 6:58 am October 25

- - - the Purple Jesus!

1978 - Jonestown,

Guyana!

crzyltvn: Bravo! Now, to patiently await the legal drinking age of 21 so that I can try some of the Holy Grail Ale.

what_the_fuck: now I want to have some of that beer even more!

duncanofcalgary: I am not dead yet.
Well done..very clever. I especially like the bottle labels. Now I have to figure out how to send it to friends.

Johnnyrose: I drink a pint to your fantastic Mash!!!

scottp: Did that beer company pay its sponsorship money yet?? Hummm!! ha ha!!

Lawliet at 9:06 am May 16

....with fine mash? drink another beer and look again!
"Whats he do?nible ya bum?"
".....you must whip it!...whip it good!..."
"woke up one sock one to many!"

gna42 at 9:26 am May 16

Very punny!

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

barfolishus: well, hell--ooooooooooooooooooooooo bruce!

great mash! loverly.

***********************************************************************
I wish I hadn't said that. You did, Oscar, you did.

LadyLovelace: I'll be singing for days now.

You guys rock!

Yours etc.,
LadyLovelace, with a melon

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: I somehow knew what song you were gonna use before I saw it....
great mashing guys!
Too bad I'm too young to drink.
(not that I want to but you guys make good adverts.)

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri: Finally a mash of my favourite beer. Mmmm....

* * *

Oh, why didn't you say you're an old customer?

jeremytoogood at 8:55 am May 13