CPLBadgertail's First Mash with RSMBiggles

How many Hit Points do YOU have???

Comments

gna42: It's far too funny... but it frightens me...

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

scottp: Mr B better know as the mash Machine!!...you go lads!!

CPLBadgertail at 6:25 pm May 14

Last time I checked I was a girl. But glad that you liked the mash.

Lawliet at 8:39 am May 15

....sure?
"Whats he do?nible ya bum?"
".....you must whip it!...whip it good!..."
"woke up one sock one to many!"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:55 am May 16

for the "undecided" category.

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

gna42 at 9:19 am May 16

What should the next poll be???

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 4:21 pm May 16

"yes"
"no"
"If Jeanna bugs me"
"What is a 'poll?' Are you going to beat me with it?"

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lawliet at 1:09 am May 17

and this line here is annoying
"Whats he do?nible ya bum?"
".....you must whip it!...whip it good!..."
"woke up one sock one to many!"

Lawliet at 10:32 am May 16

I dont know what but still...
"Whats he do?nible ya bum?"
".....you must whip it!...whip it good!..."
"woke up one sock one to many!"

gna42 at 9:18 am May 17

Unless someone stops us...

LadyLovelace: I think we have discovered a new mash-machine (I can do nicknames too :P)

Perfect for all the geeks who have made their way to Pythonline (like me! Yes, I have little D&D figures hanging about here somewhere....)

Keep it up you two!

Yours etc.,
LadyLovelace, with a melon

Hanri: I've never played D&D myself, but I've developed a slight intrest since my fiancé and my brother have some knowledge of it (funny way of putting it). MTG is more for me. I don't know if it's just female intuition or why do I keep kicking my brothers butt in it. And I'm not even good.

I just love the mash. Not something that you'd expect to see on PyhtOnline.

* * *

Oh, why didn't you say you're an old customer?

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: -fighting over the better captain in Star Trek (Picard by far! And I shall argue no more on the matter for I once got detention for opposing the science teacher.)
-playing all those weirdo card games (oh look I've got a light/grass deck for MTG!)
-and of course D&D I'm fond of the warrior like class but I always work better with a ranger in almost everything I play.

great job guys! I love this song.

"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

barfolishus: that's great! I've never played dungeon and dragons before. I think there's reason, I've got it written down somewhere(where DID I put that sticky-note.. ).
But, anyway, lovely mash! Great song to accompany it as well. Funny stuff.

***********************************************************************
I wish I hadn't said that. You did, Oscar, you did.