The MASH heard round the World

Shared CREATIVITY!!!!
WORKING TOGETHER!!!!
USING the NEW GRID!!!!!
FROM OPPOSITE ENDS OF A CONTINENT!!!!!!
MULTINATIONAL MASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Hanri: lovely things the bots pick up on the top of the pile. Chasing spam makes me vicious but this mash made me smile again. :)

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

BroMaynardG at 4:22 am October 03

(That which you said previously on May 24)

Myanmar!

Go Away Spammers | We Have All The Spam We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Louis Vuton!

BroMaynardG at 4:44 am May 24

PeeWee Aitch!

Go Away Spammers | We Have All The Spam We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Goat-Hair Beards

Hanri at 5:01 am May 24

How many posts can be made in 15 minutes? A LOT!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Johnnyrose: ... and so is this multy-coutry-Python-Army great project!!!

"Welease Bwian!"

Hanri at 11:37 am September 19

has Mr. Chaplin written all over him... Awesome artist(s)!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

scottp: This FIRST EVER Global Mash using Mashcaster..Just increditable!! This one goes down in the MshCasting Hall of Fame!!! Thanks you very very very very much!! I am blown away!!

Let the Mashcasting begin!!...What a Life!!
Scott

BroMaynardG at 7:42 pm January 19

Siskel: Ms. G. Dibley's latest Mash 'Jester'. (he turns to Dibley) Ms. Dibley, some people have drawn comparisons between your Mash, 'Jester', which ends with a gun battle at a public school, and RSM Biggles’ Mash, 'Jester', which ends with a gun battle at a public school.

Dibley: Oh yes, well, I mean, there were some people who said my Mash “Brian’s a Poppin’”, was similar to RSM Biggles’. I mean, that's the sort of petty critical niggling that's dogged my career. It makes me sick. I mean, as soon as I'd made 'Midnight Choirboy' with the vicar as Ratso Rizzo, Senor Biggles rushes out his version, and gets it premiered while mine's still at the chemist's.

Ebert: Well, we have with us tonight one of your Mashes, "Brian Is Not Dead, Yet", which was to become such a success for RSM Biggles a few weeks later. Now this is a silent Mash, so perhaps you could talk us through it...

(Cut to a dim, shaky mash shot of a window. It is open. After a few seconds Brian appears in all his full monty glory and looks out. He then performs over-exaggerated horror and points, looking through the window. Then he disappears and then he reappears.)

Dibley: Yes, well, let's see now ... there's the window. There's Brian looking out of the window. He sees the murder. The murderer's come into the room to kill him, but he's outwitted him and he's all right. The End. I mean, RSM Biggles, who's supposed to be so bloody wonderful, padded that out to one and a half hours ... lost all the tension ... just because he had bloody LadyCaviar in’it ‘e made £3 million more than I did. Mind you, at least she can act a bit, I could have done with ‘er in 'Roe, Roe, Roe Your Boat' ... The saxophone player (alto) from Punk Floyd was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

(Cut to shaky titles: Ms. Dibley's "Roe, Roe, Roe Your Boat" starring the saxophone player (alto) from Punk Floyd . Cut to the saxophone player (alto) from Punk Floyd standing by a tennis-court. He wears a dress and appears to be trying to say something - he has forgotten his words. He does an unconvincing little dance. CAPTION: 'THE END')

Dibley: Bloody terrible.

Myanmar!

BroMaynardG at 9:50 pm January 19

Going to cause a bit of confusion here! Mind if we call you Dibley?

The MP Boys had a skit about A. Dibley (No! I do not mean Gwen Dibley).
Actually it was Anne (an) Dibley (An Owl Stretching Fancier).

If that IS your REAL NAME, then it is a coincidink (as Popeye T.S.M. would say),
(Sorry aboot yelling "Gwen Dibley's Flying Circus"!)

And therefore, I wasted my time spoofing their skitishnetthrownoveralooneylikeme!

Appypolylogies (as Dear Alex might said at the Korova Milk Bar - "Oh, glorious B's 9th!")

(Decomposing, ain't 'e now? No, not Alex, rather Ludwig B.. 'e is!)

Myanmar!

Gwen Dibley at 10:09 pm January 19

it's not my real name!!
I just wanted to be a virtual old lady playing piano at mike's mum's house
Lol, and I just read your post it was great!
Biggles deserves most of the credit on this one..I just addded a couple things
''I'm a strange person''

joeg: Danny Kaye would be proud!!

Hanri at 12:59 am September 19

I'm slower than a snail. I remembered where this was from just today. Should I start being a jester, for I made a fool of myself now? I love the mash, and the song.

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

BroMaynardG: . . . a stock video clip of old ladies applauding when you need it?

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Arthur, Arthur, Arthur (whoops, I misspelled Author).

Myanmar!

RSMBiggles at 6:58 pm January 18

I hope someone finds and posts

BroMaynardG at 4:28 pm October 29

No, I am not promoting Portugese Tourism.

It's just that they are a "Funny People"!

Monchique!

gna42: It has begun.

I'm glad I was here.

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

Gwen Dibley at 6:53 pm January 18

This was great fun!!
how did I ever live without the mashcaster!!???

''I'm a strange person''

gna42 at 7:04 pm January 18

Be ready for the mash media frenzy!!