Awesome tributes to graham chapman!!!!

If your a chapman fan you'll love this video!!!! RIP Graham Chapman!!!

4.75

Comments

PhilosopherBruce-Mrs: Damn you, Germany! I can't see this video :(

Fancypants13: Chapman was always my favorite. Check out Cleese's speech at Chapman's funeral. Pretty moving stuff, but geez, so funny!
linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsHk9WC7fnQ

Here Comes Another One at 6:00 pm December 16

Oh, I love that. He did it perfectly.

Here Comes Another One: Lovely! And yeah, it got me :-)

Colonel Daughter: I just ordered calcium made interesting!! i hope it will be as good as a liar's autobiography...

Paute:

Lvndr HppE: Why on earth is there a big gap at the end of the video?

The Knight Of Nja at 4:38 pm May 16

I have no flippin' idea, it just showed up like that when I saved it. Moviemaker always have had an tense to hate me.

Lvndr HppE at 12:03 pm May 17

Boooo, moviemaker hating people. :-(

thewastelandr: We love you, Graham!!!

kissmyarrrtichoke: THIS MADE ME CRY! and I very rarely cry! I guess that's how much Graham and the others mean to me. I feel very sad that he died just over a year before I was born. I feel like I knew him and the other Pythons anyway through the many hours of enjoyment I have got out of their extraordinary work. Good job on that video :)
RIP GRAHAM you will never be dead while people still love your work. And that will hopefully be forever.

the_thina at 5:00 pm November 19

amen to that! have you seen the new docu? in it mike says that he dont think hes understood yet that gray is gone.
he died when I was 7, and its a bit weird that you can miss someone youve never met, but I do miss him. just as I miss douglas adams and a swedish actor named allan edwall...

rosie at 3:32 pm April 28

Graham is not gone, just in another place right now, I LOVE the penguin sketch with Cleese, "What's on the tele now", "I think it's a penguin", .....at one point Graham shouts "BURMA,...", John looking at him, "I panicked!!", and the way Cleese looks at him, you can see that he loves him.

Lvndr HppE at 2:41 pm April 29

That one is definately a favorite with the fans. But my all time favorite is the Gumby Brain Specialist sketch. Graham was so dignified when he got his glasses and mustache on, but as soon as he got the hankerchief on his head he drops his arms and goes "I'm going to operate". Classic Graham.

the_thina at 5:02 pm November 19

and allan was a great singer-songwriter too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euUzHFM-1VQ

The Ex-Leper: *applause* :)

Tanya_Birklid19: Amazing video, man. I miss the old guy. I love the song, it seemed to fit.

Johnnyrose: A great hommage to an amazing man!

mrsCutout: Amazing!!!!!!!!R.I.P. dear graham we love you!!

The Knight Of Nja: That is the first triubte vid I ever made, glad you all still like it : D I really, really miss that man, sweet dreams Gray<3
Btw, its not a Beatles song, its How to save a life by The Fray.

MontyPython93: This made me cry...so touching :)
R.I.P

TheMiracle: Great videos. Rest In Peace, Graham!
__________________________________
That's a strange expression, Bruce.

Hanri: Simply beautiful. God I love that Beatles song.

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!