Pythons making a new film

I believe it is time for the pythons to make a new film. Really the sky is the limit on story lines and they could even Bring Graham Chapman back with all of the computer technology these days and that would be a awesome tribute for him and his fans. The Monty Python Cult following is as strong as it ever has been and I believe the film would be a huge success.

one vote

Comments

Tanya_Birklid19: The good thing about this is that they could make a movie which would be the last and final film they'll probably make for the rest of their lives. Also, IF they do make this film, it'll show how great they are when it comes to comedy and other things. But the downside is that it's just not the same without Graham. It wouldn't have that *oomph* to it. And also, the boys getting along would be a slight problem. Would they make a film? Probably not. But it would be great.

TheSister91: my sister also was thinking to that... then she let go the idea!!

the_thina: no matter how much I love these men, I cant help thinking "do we really want them to work together again?" could it really be as good now it was 30 years ago? and above all, could they themselfs get along?
nah, I have to dissagree with you on this one. if they did something because THEY WANT TO it can be good, even awsome and amazing, but if they do it to please us even if they really dont want to... no. I think they where smart enough to stop when they where on top. so lets keep them on top!

SirDouglas at 4:50 pm September 18

I do see what your saying especailly on them all getting along especially now :) Never know maybe one day; if they could all agree together on something and with each other. Maybe they could all just look on the bright side of life/death LOL :)

the_thina at 5:00 pm September 18

I think it was eric idle who said something like "we have agreed to never agree on anything ever again" :P and I see hes point, we all grow as humans, and sometimes we grow away from our friends. even if they may still be friends, I think there is to meny strong wills at work in this case.

arkennedy at 2:03 pm September 18

...However I'm going to have to agree with you on this one, Thina.
********************************************
No spam please. Graham doesn't like spam.

SirDouglas at 4:58 pm September 18

Never know maybe one day they will all get along and want to do some new material together! But if not they will always be the greatest of all time. They made films and sketches that will never get old to watch and are always hilarious! ------------------- Don't worry graham I will Ni the spam LOL :)

BroMaynardG at 3:50 pm September 18

- - - they just keep reissuing DVDs of their concerted efforts.

Although, I would love to see new material!

Myanmar!

Go Away Spammers | We Have All The Spam We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Goat-Hair Beards

BroMaynardG at 10:15 am October 17

Sorry, but they really looked (sounded and acted) like Philosophers on the BAFTA Thingamagig. Following Rene, I Think!

SirDouglas at 4:54 pm September 18

I like that (like the beatles) LOL It would be cool if they did some new material but I won't be one to complain if not because all of the pythons material are just so freaking funny and always will be. I will Ni any spammers! :)

BroMaynardG at 5:01 pm September 18

- - - deserve to be kneed!

You know what I mean!

Keelhaulin's is to good for them. Bumping their heads on the barnacle ceiling!

(Sorry, I'm a bit early for that kind of talk!)

Port Royal!

SirDouglas at 7:37 pm September 18

Ni Ni Ni Ni "We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!” LOL :)

BroMaynardG at 4:57 am September 19

Ekki-ekki-executed!

Myanmar!

CamelSpotter at 5:21 pm September 19

Just wanted you to know that that made my day!

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

SirDouglas at 5:43 pm September 19

"My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white”

SirDouglas at 9:12 am September 19

We are the knights of ni again!!! :)

BroMaynardG at 5:28 pm September 19

"Ni" is a word that means "Not" or "Nor".

It is an actual word!

Ni Wom!

SirDouglas at 5:38 pm September 19

It's still Ni!!!!!! :)

the_thina at 5:31 pm September 19

it is a real word in swedish. it means "you" when you are speaking to a group of pepole, or in old swedish it means "you" even if you are talking to just one person. dont know if that explination makes any sense. :P

SirDouglas at 5:42 pm September 19

WOW Ni (in swedish which would read WOW YOU) LOL That is cool though I didn't know ---------------------------------------------------------
"My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white”

the_thina at 5:57 pm September 19

haha, I am swedish, so that I know that is not so strange. ;)

SirDouglas at 7:43 pm September 19

Not strange!! Just new info, I really never new it meant that! :) So Thank Ni for info!! :) ---------------------But

"My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white” LOL

the_thina at 7:52 pm September 19

anytime dude, I am the dirty swedish phrasebook! ;)

BroMaynardG at 6:27 pm September 21

- - - Alexandria Yahlt!

Sverige!

the_thina at 6:31 pm September 21

well, I know us swedes have a repurtation of beeing naughty, so why not? ;) and yes, sverige is the swedich name for sweden, but if its a good panic-word? hmmm... maybe.

BroMaynardG at 7:08 pm September 21

You ment'd you liked redheads and fat-bottomed ones.

I like girls if they are Quick Witted! (Sorry Q-W guys!)

Yes, I like you! (Others here too!)

I'm NOT shopping, only teasing!

I've got my fat-bottomed, ocassionally red-headed, quick witted wife of almost 20 years - safely bedded down with an Army (yes I said it) of 6 dogs protecting her. And Yes, I will get a piece of the blanket and a pillow too, if I am lucky.

Rainbow Bridge!

Go Away Canine Army | We Have All The Kibbles We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Squeaky Toys

the_thina at 7:30 pm September 21

haha. well, that a girl has to be smart and funny and share my intressts if we are going to have a serious relationship goes without saying. I can drool over all sorts of girls (exept for bimbos, gosh they just make me wanna puke) but if its more than just sex going on (and frankly I can live without onenightstands) ofcorse she needs to have something between her ears.

and hey, fat bottomed girls makes the rocking world go round!

TheSister91 at 12:10 pm September 22

and I am a fat bottomed girls too!!!

unfortunately I don't make the rocking world around!!

ah... dirty Brian!! LOL

*************
CSI's Division's Headquarter:
the second star on the right and then straight to the morning light!

the_thina at 2:08 pm September 22

sure you do! if someone in queen wrote a whole song about it (brian wrote it, you say? I just listen to the songs, dont know who wrote them) it must be true! :D

TheSister91 at 6:39 am September 23

it's like the story of his childhood and his hidden extreme soul of man!

*************
CSI's Division's Headquarter:
the second star on the right and then straight to the morning light!

the_thina at 12:39 pm September 23

haha. ok. :) big fat fatty, she was such a naughty nanny. ooh. loves it! :)