What is your favorite quote from the holy grail

What is your favorite quote from the monty python holy grail?? I'm at a draw on these two for myself!!!:)
“And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.”

"Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one... stayed up! And that's what you're gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands.”

Comments

arkennedy: ........just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!!"

I'm also quite fond of the "It's only a modle" line :)

********************************************
No spam please. Graham doesn't like spam.

mrsCutout: I like the whole Dennis thing it's realy funny! and the knights who say eekyeeky...and all the rest!oh and prince herbert saying "|'d rather just sing" and the bit where they kamelot is a silly place! and many others....can't pick one

BURMA!

flopsy_mrs: well i think i'll go for the black knight thingy you know whith had enough eh ???, and we tank they lord that in thye mercie and then get's kikked i love that xd and about the swallows :)

gr iris it bloody repeets

SirDouglas at 9:28 am September 21

Chapman really sold that bit!!! :)

MontyPython93: But I always laugh my ass of when Herbert says "...just...SING..!" or something ;D

SirDouglas at 9:28 am September 21

Good old Herbert!! :P

the_thina at 12:22 am September 21

Id rather just sing! is what he says. ^^
"the curtains?" is good too. herbert kicks ass!

SirDouglas at 9:30 am September 21

Good old Herbert but he has it rough! LOL :) LOL-------------

the_thina at 11:32 am September 21

yeah. but in spamalot he gets married at the end, and not to princess lucky. hehe. thats all I say to not do a big spoiler for those who havent seen it yet

the_thina: OH FUCK! this is my favourite python-movie, I always watch it when I feel I need to be chered up. and it is soooo fucking hard to choose a fav quote.
but I do like "ours where not just a string of pussy-jokes!" but that is only in the extended version witch I saw the first time just a few years ago...

and this one:
- he must be a king
- why?
- he hasent got shit all over him

and the whole bit with the guard (eric) in the swamp castle.

no fuck it, I cant choose...

PixelPixie at 1:31 pm September 23

But I'll rather not choose, simply impossibile. Just quoted one of my thousand favourites.
Spank me!

SirDouglas at 8:19 pm September 20

I don't blame you on not being to pick em easy! Holy Grail is my favorite as well and I watch when I need to be cheered up or just to have a good laugh!!!:) I LOVE THE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are the knights of Ni :)

the_thina at 8:25 pm September 20

why not the knights of the round table? even if camelot is a silly place they sure sing some catchy tunes. and who can resist tap-dancing in aumor? :P

SirDouglas at 8:44 pm September 20

Armor tap dancing is awesome!! That scene really was hilarious! "I have to push the pram a lot" LOL :)

the_thina at 8:48 pm September 20

haha, yeah I love it! how the music starts and then neil eric and gilliam just pops up in the screen haha and all the dancing! dont know if this pic will move here, but if it does, then this is all I have to say. haha

SirDouglas at 9:14 pm September 20

The dancing sells the whole scene well that and the singing ok the whole thing was just so funny!!! LOL I like the Pic!!!! I like to when it pans over in the scene to the guy hanging from the wall claping his hands together above his head LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

BroMaynardG at 5:03 am September 21

A few years back we were forming an online Organization (anti-Child Protection Services), we were making a charter (a statement of the things that we were about). I jokingly suggested that "Supreme executive power derives from a mandate by the masses.

The phrase became incorporated into the Charter.

Google the phrase and you should find the group AFRA.

Myanmar!

Go Away Child Protection Services | We've Had All The Child Snatching We Need | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Legal Mumbo Jumbo