Not quite a mash

... more of a slideshow. Still, a nice way to say:

YOU'RE THE MAN!

Comments

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: mash master mash!
Hah His hair makes me think of a lion... well not really though for he is too nice to be a lion.
Loved the mash by the way!

TWICE!!!
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"

ladycaviar: Needs a yummy tag. And I want a copy of that first photo of Scott... mmmmm

scottp: What a honor to be mashed.... SWEEEEEET!! Thanks so much!!.. what a surprise to see ths mash, a BLAST from my PAST!! awh!! the good old days. You are so kind to take the time to put that together...I am humbled

What a Life!!

scott

Lawliet at 5:42 am April 04

The lucky bastard!
"Whats he do?nible ya bum?"
".....you must whip it!...whip it good!..."
"woke up one sock one to many!"

BroMaynardG at 7:28 pm April 03

I notice that you (who is constantly being "Tail"ed) are NOT a nominee for the "Babe Sitter's Club" (ie. a nominee = one who is addled)!

a-PARENT-ly, we have eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, cut off in this PytOnline-Oubliette!

They have made a call out to Dominoes for an Hundred and Fifty cloned Python-Pizzas [to revel in - [as did Anne Margaret with her beans in "Tommy"] but 150 is not enough for 160!

They drool, they swoon, they make exciting hat-wear!

I don't know what to do! (I have to go back to Mass-a-lot and push the pram-a-lot. So, I leave all 160 of them in your hands!)

Good Luck!

Myanmar!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 7:34 pm April 03

is it a good thing to be one of those eight?
or did I just miss the point again?
GGRRR I can't think today! Which is challenging when reading the intelligent BroMaynardG's posts!

TWICE!!!
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"

BroMaynardG at 7:45 pm April 03

That's the 150 number that y'all have been using.

But it is 8 times a "Score" = (20) x 8. (8 x 20)

Y'all asked for 150 "Y" (actively wanting 160 "Y" ["Y" = Yummy]) .

You do the math! (Been there, done that, hated math!)

Myanmar!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 8:01 pm April 03

for if it does equal 160 well you already did the math (this is good practice for my midterm tomorrow)

TWICE!!!
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"

Susana Mendonca at 8:05 pm April 03

Bro, plleeaasse resist the temptation (I know you have) of answering! If I’m to have 40 comments on this, let them be about the mash. Or Scott, for that matter. The “mashter” got mashed! So I beg of you, let’s talk about Venice 89. What a show!...

Lawliet at 6:00 am April 04

about pointless comment-to-comment talk...could some people stick with one plog or one picture, I would not mind that, but if you post in 25different posts in 3min then its killing other users, sorry but I cant read all that.
Its like "hes cool", " no he is fabilous", "no he is train wercking beautiful" and so on and on and on....for example I have had 4 new things in my [in]box while writing this, thats not cool....yes I know you have to say that they are handsome but do it only one time.

uhh I just had to say it....
and now something completely different!

"Whats he do?nible ya bum?"
".....you must whip it!...whip it good!..."
"woke up one sock one to many!"

BroMaynardG at 8:18 pm April 03

Last words about it! G D it, I swear!

I wish I had applied myself to Mashing! You did!

Noticed the "Pink" influence in yours.

Done Well (Not Well Done, as in "not" Overly Done).

How'd you get him to sit on the cot?

Wasn't that in the Falkland Isles? - - - Where the Flying Penguins (Practically Chickens) were discovered by Terry?

Myanmar!

BroMaynardG: His sax don't know which way up it wants to be played!

Myanmar!