Pachorruo's Evil Machines Music sheet

Pachorruo, esto es para ti!
Your whish is my command! You asked for it, here you have it! ;P
I took this picture during the intermission. It was the at the maestro’s stand.
The pieces of paper on the floor are from when the “Master” Hoover exploded. I can get you the lyrics if you’d like to!
Su

Comments

Pachorruo: Look like Cm7 without the fifth with the strings in the low register changing rythm every time

Johnnyrose at 4:22 pm May 04

... realy knows what you are saying, don't you?

"Welease Bwian!"

Pachorruo at 2:36 pm May 05

I mean , I zoom the score hahahahahaha

Pachorruo: Strings on the bottom
Voices and percussion in the middle
Brass and woodwinds in the upper side

BroMaynardG at 11:03 am May 05

I fell asleep. But Wolverhampton lost!

Pachorruo at 2:37 pm May 05

with Marlon Brando, Robert de Niro, Norton and Angela Basset , dirty perverts

BroMaynardG at 2:45 pm May 05

And I thought you couldn't sprechen de Ingles!

Sure as Hell fooled me!

Kudomars!

Pachorruo at 2:55 pm May 05

in the lost wood of Parnasus, she was Lady Du Winter, great refrigerator I repeat

BroMaynardG at 3:07 pm May 05

THAT bears repeating!

Myanmar!

Pachorruo at 1:40 pm May 06

Where is my beloved Susana ?

Pachorruo: I have seen this a year later LOL but thanks, I love YAAAAAAAAA :)

Susana Mendonca at 2:03 am May 05

Better late than never!! =D It was specially for you, my Pachorruoito!!
I'm sooooo glad you liked it!!

Pachorruo at 2:43 pm May 05

I will steal the copyright hahahhahaahahhaahhahaaa just kidding

Pachorruo at 2:41 pm May 05

I will steal the copyright hahahhahaahahhaahhahaaa just kidding

Pachorruo at 2:39 pm May 05

for the first time in my life my eyes can see

John Lennon

Oh Susana now don´t you wait for me Susanita tiene un ratón chiquitin folie d´amour

oliveirajmr: Hello Susana and everyone.

I have signed to pythonline in December when Terry posted some pictures evil machines rehearsals, but because of lack of time with, performances and all, only now i had the chance to do it

It Will be of course a please to share more details of this amazing experience with all of you! I Don't have so much time now but next week i will created a little blog in which i plan to share experiences, photos from the show rehearsals, back stage, dressing rooms, whatever i can remember. I will also invite the other cast members and friends to do the same.

Roger Wilco and out.

João Oliveira.

Susana Mendonca at 7:26 am February 07

I know Gna and guys will have a kick out of this!

oliveirajmr: "Feel my power! And Tremble! I am so great!
"Now you can go home and clean you own carpets!

"This is just the start! I'm going to be not just the most powerful vacuum cleaner in the world, I'm going to be the most powerfull thing that ever was ! HAHAHAHAH!"

Now seriously! This was the most amazing experience of my life. To be able to work all this time with terry was out of this world. Even when he got back to London for a few day we had the feeling that he was still there, making every this characters grow on us day by day ,giving us notes :) (private joke to Terry if he reads this). All i can tell is that i learned so much with Terry for the past 2 months, i can´t describe it....

the "Master" Hoooooover!.... :) aka a wild car aka "Plane" Vroom Vroom!

Susana Mendonca at 9:54 pm February 06

You’ve GOT to be kidding!!!!!!!!! HHHIIIII!!!!!
So glad you join in!!!!!!!!! Now I can personally tell you how MAGNIFICIET you were!!! This has been an experience that keeps coming back at me!
That first image that I got when came on stage made shivers down my spine!! Awesome! I wanted to speak to a couple of you guys when I interview Terry, but everything happened sssoo fast that I didn’t have the guts to ask hem! =) You know what’s going to happen! You have to develop on your out of this world experience!!
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome, oh master Hoover, brave airplane!!

gna42 at 8:41 am February 07

You've got to be kidding!!! OK, Susana, you win. I can't trump this. Way to recruit!

I'm pulling up the 'comfy chair' and getting the popcorn.

I want to hear ALL about the adventures with Terry Jones!

(yayayayyya)!

Oh and WELCOME TO PYTHONLINE!

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

gna42: Brava Susana!

You've been holding out on us... Any more surprise photos???

(with a melon?)

BroMaynardG: He asked for it. He got it. Toyota!

Myanmar!

i want out at 4:31 pm January 26

WHAT?

Toyota?

is this an ad campaign from before my time.... or do I live in a cave sharing Frank's goat up the hill? ( It takes me three hours to go up to the moors, chastise meself, and three hours back agin.)

BroMaynardG at 5:20 am January 27

I said TOTO (toʊtoʊ)! (Mashcaster already)

As in: "You asked for a sad tail. You got it Toto!" (Then, the Flying Monkees attack).

Myanmar!

Ron Obvious at 6:28 pm January 26

It's an old slogan for Toyota.

We old folks on here make allot of references to things long ago. Sorry about that.

We are not as groovy and right-on as you kids today.

So keep it cool, daddy-o! ;)

Bloody vikings!

gna42 at 6:48 pm January 26

I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies...

(daddy-o?)