Which Monty Python Cast Member Are You?

here's the link:

I liked it, hehe my results were:
1st Terry J., 2nd Terry G., 3rd Graham, 4th John, 5th Mike, 6th Eric, 7th Carol. (yay!) it couldnt be more right!
LOL

Comments

crzyltvn: http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_monty_pythonian_are_you

You are 85% Monty Pythonian!

Congratulations! You are the bastard child of Monty Python! You have an halibut named Eric and a hedgehog named Spiney Normon, you like to frolick around bangin' two halves of coconuts together, your cat is thoroughly confused, you sing "Every Sperm is Sacred" in church, Biggus Dickus is one of your close personal friends, and you have a liver donar's card. That, or you actually ARE a surviving Monty Python member. If that is the case, I'm a big fan and sorry if i've offended you, Oh creators of such hilarity. Either way, you are very silly and my new best friend (sorry steph).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Priecīgus Ziemassvētkus un laimīgu jauno gadu
(Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!)

CamelSpotter at 9:17 pm December 25

You are 85% Monty Pythonian!

arkennedy at 8:36 pm December 25

This was my result:

You are 69% Monty Pythonian!
Well Done! The Python has a firm grip on that shrivled and silly little brain of yours. Your kids are named Doug and Dimsdale, you eat strawberry tart without so much rat in it, and you Always look on the Bright side of life. My suggestion to you is keep the telly on and listen to the gang while you sleep. That way you will be up to 100% before you know it!

CamelSpotter: Yay, I'm Michael Palin by this one.

caroliinee: #1 is: Carol Cleveland
#2 is: Terry Gilliam
#3 is: Eric Idle
#4 is: Graham Chapman
#5 is: John Cleese
#6 is: Michael Palin
#7 is: Terry Jones

I would have never guessed that!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

BroMaynardG: Myanmar!

kermit at 6:31 pm December 17

Lady April is right, Bro. Maybe we ARE from the same pod. The thing pegged me as Carol Cleveland as well.Please find me a panic word for this!

arkennedy: I just found another quiz people might like. It doesn't seem to have much to do with python though until you get to the results. I think the results are worth taking the quiz though.

I'm the Norweigian Blue Parrot according to this quiz.

You scored 42% on Stubborn, higher than 14% of your peers. 47/100
You scored 41% on Crazy, higher than 47% of your peers. 3/100
You scored 14% on Agressive, higher than 3% of your peers. 11/100
You scored 33% on Evil
Apperance: Monty Python's Flying Circus

The Norwegian Blue parrot is rather dead, but charming.

High Light:

A customer enters a pet shop.

O: We're closin' for lunch.
C: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.
O: Oh yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?
C: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!
O: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.
C: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.
O: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!
C: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.
O: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!
C: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up! (shouting at the cage)'Ello, Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you show...

(owner hits the cage)

O: There, he moved!
C: No, he didn't, that was you hitting the cage!
O: I never!!
C: Yes, you did!
O: I never, never did anything...
C: (yelling and hitting the cage repeatedly) 'ELLO POLLY!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Takes parrot out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

C: Now that's what I call a dead parrot.
O: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!
C: STUNNED?!?
O: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Norwegian Blues stun easily, major.
C: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.
O: Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the fjords.
C: PININ' for the FJORDS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got 'im home?
O: The Norwegian Blue prefers keepin' on it's back! Remarkable bird, id'nit, squire? Lovely plumage!
C: Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been NAILED there.

(pause)

O: Well, o'course it was nailed there! If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!
C: "VOOM"?!? Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! 'E's bleedin' demised!
O: No no! 'E's pining!
C: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

crzyltvn at 4:26 pm December 16

You scored 74% on Stubborn, higher than 80% of your peers.
You scored 55% on Crazy, higher than 81% of your peers.
You scored 32% on Agressive, higher than 48% of your peers.
You scored 47% on Evil, higher than 41% of your peers.

Apperance: Life of Brian

The People's Front of Judea.

High Light:

Inalienable Rights.

(A huge Roman amphitheatre, sparsely attended. REG, FRANCIS, STAN and JUDITH are seated in the stands. They speak conspiratorially.)
Judith: Any Anti-Imperialist group like ours must *reflect* such a divergence of interests within its power-base.
Reg: Agreed. (General nodding.) Francis?
Francis: I think Judith's point of view is valid here, Reg, provided the Movement never forgets that it is the inalienable right of every man--
Stan: Or woman.
Francis: Or woman...to rid himself--
Stan: Or herself.
Reg: Or herself. Agreed. Thank you, brother.
Stan: Or sister.
Francis: Thank you, brother. Or sister. Where was I?
Reg: I thought you'd finished.
Francis: Oh, did I? Right.
Reg: Furthermore, it is the birthright of every man ...
Stan: Or woman.
Reg: Why don't you shut up about women, Stan, you're putting us off.
Stan: Women have a perfect right to play a part in our movement, Reg.
Francis: Why are you always on about women, Stan?
Stan: (pause) I want to be one.

(pregnant pause)

Reg: What?
Stan: I want to be a woman. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta.
Reg: What!?
Stan: It's my right as a man.
Judith: Why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
Stan: I want to have babies.
Reg: You want to have babies?!?!?!
Stan: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But you can't have babies.
Stan: Don't you oppress me.
Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan -- you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box? (Stan starts crying.)
Judith: Here! I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the *right* to have babies. Francis: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister, sorry.
Reg: (pissed) What's the *point*?
Francis: What?
Reg: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he can't have babies?
Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
Reg: It's symbolic of his struggle against reality.

Lol, I wasn't expecting that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

kermit at 7:33 am December 16

I can just READ that sketch and start laughing.

Hanri at 1:15 am December 16

Compared to other takers
* 21/100 You scored 47% on Stubborn, higher than 21% of your peers.
* 14/100 You scored 27% on Crazy, higher than 14% of your peers.
* 65/100 You scored 36% on Agressive, higher than 65% of your peers.
* 13/100 You scored 35% on Evil, higher than 13% of your peers.

Norwegian Blue it is!

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Gwen Dibley: My #1 is: Terry Gilliam Terry Gilliam" NAME="result1">

#2 Terry Gilliam
#3 Carol Cleveland
#4 Michael Palin
#5 Terry Jones
#6 Graham Chapman
#7 Eric Idle

interesting results I must say. :D the other quiz said I was like Carol.

--------------------

"Lighten up baby I'm in love with you."

arkennedy: I've taken a few quizes to see which Python member I'm most like. For some reason I always get the same result. Apparently, if you go by the quizzes, I'm most like Terry Jones. Which is strange, because although I am a fan of Terry's, I don't really have much in common with him as far as I know.

Has anyone else tried this quiz:
http://uk.geocities.com/itstheblancmange/pythontest.html ?

My #3 is:Graham Chapman
My #4 is:John Cleese
My #5 is:Michael Palin
My #6 is:Carol Cleveland
My #7 is:Eric Idle

"Welease Bwian!"

Monty Petra: I'm the Black Knight, which is fairly acurate, because that's the way I act during a fencing match: "It's not hurt unless it's bleeding" is what I say a lot. That, and "It's a flesh wound!"

And I'm the French Taunter in the "Which character are you" test. I do say: "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" quite often....
- Uttered by Monty Petra, Queen of Planet Palin (Mrs)

sarahelizabethmorris: 1. Carol

yup.

__________________________________________
Hello Ms. Gorilla.
Hello Ms. Non-Gorilla.
Have you been shopping?
No, I've been shopping.

Miss Tree: Grannyès Quiz: 1st- Mikey, 2nd- Eric, 3rd- John, 4th-Graham, 5th-Carol, 6th- Jonesy, 7th- Gilliam

2.Terry Jones

35%
Sir Lancelot
30%
The Black Knight
20%

Then For The Angelfire Quiz I got
Sir Robin YAY I'm not so brave!!!

*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

what_the_fuck: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=52016

I'm Sir Lancelot, bravely cutting down all who stand in your way, whether guards, or kings, or brides...
Sir Lancelot

Cleesey
Carol
Gilliam
Graham
Mike
Jonesy

Then with What_The_/Fuck's Quiz I got Eric YAY!!

Then Another of Grannys I got Sir Robin YAY Im a coward on quests!!!
Seems I have alot in common with Eric and his characters Heehee

Thanks Granny and Everyone for fun Quizzes!!!

************************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: #1: Michael Palin
#2: Eric Idle
#3: John Cleese
#4: Terry Gilliam
#5: Terry Jones
#6: Carol Cleveland
#7: Graham Chapman

my Eric and Michael were almost tied :S

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

what_the_fuck: http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/PersonalityEmotion/20649/Which_Monty_...

I'm arguer: You are the arguer. He works in an office, in a building where there are insultors and hitting on the head lessons. He likes to argue for money, needing to think on his feet quickly but is completely useless at it therefore using the same arguement over and over again.

Lady April at 1:39 pm July 24

we should really argue sometime.

what_the_fuck at 1:52 pm July 24

no we shouldn't ;)

Miss Tree at 1:59 pm July 24

Which Monty Python Character Are You?King ArthurYou are King Arthur. He does missions for the almighty, wondering the country to complete them and likes to hang around with his knights.Personality-Emotion Quizzes

Lady April at 1:56 pm July 24

It'd be a losing battle for me. I have no money.

what_the_fuck at 1:58 pm July 24

no argue? but I do it for a living! ;(

Hanri: my results were:

1. Michael Palin
2. Graham Chapman
3. Carol Cleveland
4. John Cleese
5. Eric Idle
6. Terry Jones
7. Terry Gilliam

I predicted right! At least I know something about myself. :)

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

crzyltvn: For the first one:
I had predicted Terry J. and these were my results
1. Eric Idle
2. Terry Gilliam
3. Carol Cleveland
4. Michael Palin
5. Graham Chapman
6. John Cleese
7. Terry Jones

For the other one:
I'm Jonesy.

For the final one:
Sir Bedevere

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 1:31 pm July 24

my friend got Queen Victoria but here I got Eric!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April: I am Graham first and Michael second then Carol, Eric John, TG and TJ in that order! At the end when it asked me to try and guess the answer I had guessed Graham LOL

what_the_fuck: here's another one I found http://uk.geocities.com/itstheblancmange/pythontest.html and I'm Graham Chapman there... =] =] =] http://uk.geocities.com/itstheblancmange/graytest.html

Monty Petra at 12:43 pm July 24

Granny's test I'm Carol Cleveland.

Accoding to wtF's I'm JOnesy.

Okaaaay, then.
- Uttered by Monty Petra, Queen of Planet Palin (Mrs)

Lady April at 12:40 pm July 24

I turned out to be terry Jones on this one!!! LOL

thegranny at 12:37 pm July 24

I liked yours too! thank you ;o)
Im Jonesy again, *dances about*

"The Chair: It helps you sit down, higher up".

barfolishus at 3:23 pm July 24

me too

__________________________________________
Hello Ms. Gorilla.
Hello Ms. Non-Gorilla.
Have you been shopping?
No, I've been shopping.

Miss Tree at 12:43 pm July 24

that is who I am as well. Insane, forgetful and very, VERY WELSH! LMAO!!!!!

thegranny at 12:51 pm July 24

that "what the fuck" found about the holy grail is good too:

im Zoot. :o(

"The Chair: It helps you sit down, higher up".

barfolishus at 3:29 pm July 24

I got Zoot too!!! wooooo

__________________________________________
Hello Ms. Gorilla.
Hello Ms. Non-Gorilla.
Have you been shopping?
No, I've been shopping.

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 1:36 pm July 24

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!