AND THE WINNER IS....

HANRI!!!

finally the voting operation has closed and the last votes have been added.

For those who didn't vote... you have to accept her anyway until her dying day!

soooo, officially here comes the question:

-Hanri, do you officially accept to be the new RSM?

-How would you like to work with the other contenders/Army Members?

-Will you be honest, proud and silly for the rest of your days?

if you honestly reply to these 5 questions (3 sir!), 3 questions (oh yes Bro, I did it again!)... you'll receive the RSM suit (not the original Biggles's one because it's too big for you!) directly for Jeanna/scottp/whoevercomesonlineinordertotellit!

Long live to the Army!!! Long live to Hanri!! Long live to Pythons and pythonline.com!!!

as follows you'll find the blog for the vote or, as I like to say, a sort of big family album... and the official count (twice!) of the votes!

if you don't trust of my honesty, piss off!

Comments

Jatta: Well done, sister! :D

***********************
Anything goes...

Johnnyrose at 11:45 am October 01

... we'll follow you!!

"Welease Bwian!"

BroMaynardG at 5:36 pm October 02

Myanmar!

Go Away Spammers | We Have All The Spam We Can Eat | Don’t Try Selling Us Any Goat-Hair Beards

Hanri at 12:17 pm October 01

JR, guaranteeing a smile.

***

Hanri, Regimental Sergeant Major II
Python Army HeadQuarters

Johnnyrose at 1:45 pm October 01

Salute back to you!!!
Loved your photo! ;)))))))

I really became a fan of you!!!

"Welease Bwian!"

Hanri at 11:40 pm October 01

there's a typo in the name of the photo: OF COURSE I don't mean the Judean People's Front Salute, I appologize, I have a cold, but I meant the People's Front Of Judea Salute.

Thank you, Johnnyrose. :)

***

Hanri, Regimental Sergeant Major II
Python Army HeadQuarters

BroMaynardG at 5:37 pm October 02

He's Over There!

Wanker!

Mr Nudge: Well, congrats, Hanri! Looking forward to the days with you as RSM *salutes*

----------------------------------------------------xX
I am NOT a Flemish Merchant! I am an IDEALIZED VERSION of a Renaissance Man!!

Lancaster Bomber: Well things do come in 3s.
Knocked out of the cup by Barnsley. Then Burnley lost at Spurs today 5-0, and to top that Bro didn't quite make it (but it was closer than the first 2 !)
Serious drinking called for now to drown my sorrows.
But well done Hanri.

BroMaynardG at 4:51 am September 29

Also Ref. "A Child's Garden of Grass"

Myanmar!

BroMaynardG: I wanted to wear the tiara!

Myanmar!

CamelSpotter: It's a well-deserved honor, and I enjoyed your speech.

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Johnnyrose: "Welease Bwian!"

Hanri: I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the relatively big but not the greatest demonstration for continuity in the history of our site..

Before I reply to any of the previous questions the diligent election hostess TheSister91 has opposed to me, I want to thank all of you who have and haven't voted for me. I was pleasantly surprised by the results and I thank each and everyone of you for your trust.

I humbly answer the question of my acceptance of this post: Yes, I officially accept to be the new RSM, and by it I hope to live (even halfway) up to the title that was made illustrious by the dear, late predecessor RSMBiggles, may he rest in peace.

I with hope and graditude answer the question of co-operative plans: I will need everybody's co-operation and help, equally from every single member of the Honorable and Silly Python Army. However when it comes to titles, I wish to point my fellow contender and dear friend BroMaynardG as Lord Admiral to lead the Python Navy. The work at hand isn't a one man/woman job, so by this strategic manoeuvre I hope to delegate some areas to be dealt through the Navy. Not to worry, my fellow Army Members, you've no need to enlist all over again to participate the endevours the Python Navy may bring. Your membership in the Army is sufficient.

And finally with pride and joy I answer the last question of the characteristic qualifications for accepting this post: With God as my witness, I will stay honest, proud and definitely SILLY for the rest of my days, as I have remained for the past years of my universal excistence.

I bid you thanks, and now we may set things in motion.

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

BroMaynardG at 2:59 am September 29

"Having the title and usually the honors belonging to an office or dignity without the duties, functions, or responsibilities"

L.A. MaynardG

(Kinda like Bill Clinton)

My Best Scene!

Atlantis!

TheSister91 at 10:51 am September 28

as the diligent election hostess, I'll remain it whenever you need a long term votation!

lovely speech!!
and congratulations again!!! also to Bro-Navy!! (LOL)

Cordially,
CSI Supervisor, TheSister91

I apologize for not joining you in what would have ment to be a triumvirate!! I'm not so qualified like you two or Jeanna...

*************
CSI's Division's Headquarter:
the second star on the right and then straight to the morning light!

crzyltvn: I'm sure you will do very well, you silly goose.

But I do wish to voice a quick opinion. The votes didn't seem all that fair. The nominations came in with the votes, so it wasn't equal opportunity. Just saying.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

arkennedy: Hanri :)

********************************************
No spam please. Graham doesn't like spam.

kisch: Way to go, girl !