Michael and Graham in Canada

I envy both:-)

This is from the new terrific Flying Circus box set.

Comments

flopsy_mrs: ow i'm so jelouse now :d great picture i can't resist looking at it :d

gr

it bloody repeets

TheMiracle: That picture is so cute!

mrstimmywilliams: Aw *wants to hug them so much*
The thought of any pairing love between Eric, Graham & Michael (& me hehe ;) is enough to make me melt...hehe ;)
X

66 feet high penguin: haha

Lady April at 12:12 pm April 05

I get soo riled up with some scenes from the Pythons that I just want to have throw down and take care of business. GOD I almost want my husband when I see pics like this! *DROOOOOOOOLS*

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Hanri at 1:22 pm May 21

I've looking for this clip for ages, and NOW I found it. A Finn comedy group. The boys have watched their Python... ;)

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

PalinsPrincess19: this is a nice picture! However as far as fantasy couples go, me and Mike. Definately!

LucythatiscalledLucy: This is the cutest/sexiest one Ive seen in ages! Graham's eyes are closed so it looks like hes enjoying the smell of mikes hair!! He looks so gorgeous, and as people say I'd like to get between them or watch them kiss mwahaha Mike and Terry would be good too!

the_thina at 12:07 pm June 19

I would L O V E too see a big snogging-session between eric and michael. *bluches a bit*

Suz at 10:08 am July 01

mmmmmmmmm, that WOULD be good......;p
************
my brain hurts!

caroliinee: What is the difference between this new Flying Circus Box Set and the 16 disc one? Because I have the 16 disc set, and I am not sure my mom would be keen to buy me this one for chirstmas. What is the point of having both? (I mean, I dont care if there is a point, I still want them both, but I need a defense mechanism).

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Lady April at 7:15 pm November 30

a bunch of extra stuff not available anywhere else. What was it, Interviews or Documentary or something? I heard the movies are in there too :) the ones with the extras. I hope someone can clarify what is in the set.!

MontyMaria: Naaw.. so cute they are ;)

caroliinee: oh.my.gosh.i.want.them
:D

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Lady April at 1:22 pm November 29

together
at the same time
all sandwich style n stuff :P

caroliinee at 4:00 pm November 29

Yeah *sighs* sandwhich style *sighs* in my bedroom *sighs* taking off our...
...sorry...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Lady April at 4:35 pm November 29

Tell me a story!!!! *drools* :P

what_the_fuck: ooooh they're so cute!!!! ^^

MontyPython93: Aaaw:)

christinah3000: i wonder about the new box... i have just seen one new on at amazon.co.uk - but it says it has no special.
but this pic tells me a different story..

how is the box called .. the new one? and can i order it at amazon???

kisch at 11:14 am November 28

Monty Python's Flying Circus: The Complete Boxset

In London the price was 45 GBP. It is absolutely worth buying in my opinion.

DoryPython at 6:32 am December 12

That's a very sweet picture, and becamed very popular I see. Lots of comments :)
If you buy that box, buy one for me to please! And send it to me at Hungary. Here isn't any great stuff like that!

Maybe I'm an idiot, but not a fool.

pythonnewbie: Awwww bless them,that is well cute!=)

Jatta: Thank you so much for sharing :)

***********************
Anything goes...

Lady April: yummy :P

Elisabetha: Oh, that`s soo sweet! And they both brighten with pleasure!

crzyltvn: Graham's all up in Michaels' hair.
I envy 'em both too.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

eMMI: aww.

wait.. is Graham smelling Mikey's hair? :D

--------------------

"Lighten up baby I'm in love with you."

kisch at 11:30 am November 27

he's cuddling him a bit))

eMMI at 11:33 am November 27

how very cute. :)

kind of like that film clip with all the Pythons in footie uniforms celebrating an alleged goal. where Graham and Terry J practically kiss. :D I can never remember on what series/episode/disc it's on though. o_O

--------------------

"Lighten up baby I'm in love with you."

kisch at 11:58 am November 27

I thought I'm the only one who can NEVER remember which episode this scene in !!!!
But yes, Gray and Terry are kissing there quite passionately)))

Lady April at 12:14 pm November 27

Michael and Eric kiss passionately :P

kisch at 12:27 pm November 27

... for John and Mike anytime.
They are my dream couple.

dinosaursarenomore at 3:38 pm November 27

John and Mike....:DD
***
look here you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!

Jatta at 4:17 am November 28

John and Mike get my vote as well :D

***********************
Anything goes...

Lady April at 10:10 am November 28

John and Mike will do me just fine too :P

caroliinee at 12:17 pm November 29

I'd like to see me and Mike...or me and John...or me and Graham...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Lady April at 1:57 am November 30

The only place I can see anyone and myself is in my head, sadly *sigh*

eMMI at 12:17 pm November 27

I would like to see.. John the Babtist's.. impersonation of Graham.. Hill.

--------------------

"Lighten up baby I'm in love with you."

eMMI at 12:01 pm November 27

I thought I was the only one! :D I was hesitant to even admit it but now I'm glad I did.

love the bit.

--------------------

"Lighten up baby I'm in love with you."

kermit at 6:03 pm November 27

that I have mentioned this before to Lady April. That I know I am comfortable when I have found a "home away from home" where all of the women are absolutely crazy. And I mean that in a good way. (Uh OH...must be time for a panic word) Uhhh.... Ummm..

BroMyanardG!

eMMI at 11:48 am November 29

so.. just to get this straight. you called us crazy. but.. you mean it as a compliment? :D

why thanks. x)

--------------------

"Lighten up baby I'm in love with you."

kermit at 4:45 pm November 29

I meant it as a compliment.I didn't call you looneys, now did I?

eMMI at 8:27 am November 30

good-o. :D just making sure.

--------------------

"Lighten up baby I'm in love with you."

Lady April at 5:44 pm November 29

and yes I am a looney fuckin fruitcake! The husband told me just this morning that I am obsessed with Python.
?
?
Well -DUH! Crazy obsessed!

kermit at 8:31 pm November 29

looney fuckin fruitcakes to an extent,now aren't we,Lady? I mean, we love Monty Python so it comes with the territory, now doesn't it? Just some of us are more than others, thats all. Someone refers to me as that, I take it as a compliment.I can't deny what is true.

Lady April at 2:02 am November 30

You are indeed right! It takes a looney fuckin fruitcake to know one :D If it is an illness or disability our boys have helped me understand and accept it. I find it much easier to laugh at myself more than anyone else anyway. If there is anything I could never do for the first 30 years of my life is laugh at myself and have it be a good thing :)

kisch at 1:25 am November 28

and I thought I know English well...

You know, I learn it from a book... (c)