And here we see

The rare and elusive Palin fish. Often spotted swimming away vigorously from hoards of fangirls.

I made this one for April and all of the other Palin pals.

Comments

Mr Nudge: I see we're getting kinky around here. WHERE WAS I????!
where was i? T_T

Anyway...I noticed Marty Feldman was in the tag cloud :3

----------------------------------------------------xX
"...And I'd like to conclude by puttin' my finger up mah nose!"

crzyltvn: Oh gosh! Though here, it looks as though it's swimming toward the hoards of "Palin pals".
Awesome!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:25 pm April 10

See that old lady behind him.
Well don't look now but I think she's checking him out.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

crzyltvn at 2:30 pm April 10

yeah, I see her. Looks like shes nodding at his bum or trying not to look at it. The temptation is great.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:32 pm April 10

I'd be tempted to do the same.

lord knows what April would be tempted to do...
though I have an idea of what it might be >:3

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April at 2:34 pm April 10

If my eyes were butt level to him you'd have to cuff me.
It'd be something like turn your head and cough or something :P

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:35 pm April 10

I knew you were kinky but I always thought YOU'D be cuffing Palin.

xD my aren't I naughty today?

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

thedoctor92 at 9:09 am April 13

there'll be plenty of time for that later on...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Mike wasn't so cute, I would get so much more done....

Lady April at 10:16 am April 13

in a lifetime or two anyway, mabey even another universe :/

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lady April at 2:38 pm April 10

among John's purple rubber ducky and a bag of quarters the cuffs will be a necessity.

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lady April: Somehow 'Hammer of the Gods' tour section of Seattle Washington, famous "Red Snapper" scene comes to mind. Dirty Zeppelin boys!
Anyway, I do so love this Lemm-O!!!!
There's one fish I'd like to tank!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:23 pm April 10

How downright adorable Michael is.
I was watching a video tribute to him whe I got the idea to make this and BOY HOWDY do I wanna hug him all the more.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Mr Nudge: My sister loved this xD You're amazing Katie lol

((Hint: You should make and eric one lol I haven't seen many on here..))

----------------------------------------------------xX
"...And I'd like to conclude by puttin' my finger up mah nose!"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:21 pm April 10

but I haven't really been posting them.
They're more for my enjoyment I suppose. Gosh I'm greedy. I should spread the love.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Mr Nudge at 2:27 pm April 10

Poor Ewic, can't go and have some fun with Dierdre Puty xD

His shirt keeps buttoning back up lol

You should post some of them....>>

----------------------------------------------------xX
"...And I'd like to conclude by puttin' my finger up mah nose!"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 2:31 pm April 10

well I was working on a live journal theme only with moving Eric pics
Maybe I'll post some of those

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!