Have a happy Easter

From Lemming

So uh... I really don't know WHEN Easter is. I haven't celebrated it in a while but I assume it's on a sunday and that it hasn't passed yet.

So I was TRYING to experiment with gimp ad learn to make things fuzzy lookingBefore you think it looks awkward let me tell you that I made this without my glasses (lost them to the sea) and without a reference picture. Basically I drew, from scratch, a Killer Rabbit just for you and I'm basically blind! It may look distorted also since I saved it as a JPEG and not a "machine that goes PNG".

I hope Pythonline has a wonderful Easter and that you don't soil your pants when you find some hidden treat that looks suspiciously like something with big pointy teeth. You can want to cuddle with this all you want but good luck with getting your head back.

Comments

CamelSpotter: What a cute bunny! The fluffy tail is the best part. I think I'll...aaaarrrggghhh....

Anyway, here's a chocolate killer bunny I made. I already posted it on another thread, but it seems more relevant here.

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:20 pm April 08

though I'm scared to eat it for it might eat me first.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April: Passover my birthday probably. Pisser of a birthday this year as the Easter bunny is upstaging me on Sunday! Little fuzzy bastard!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

pythongeek03 at 11:42 am April 08

Passover it is and quit your complaining! this means the evil easter bunny will give you something special.
God I remeber when Easter fell on my birthday damn that was a time. ;) more chocolate bunnies or whizzo frogs for April!
*********************
Oh Your No Fun Anymore

Lady April at 6:20 pm April 08

Mikey in a basket? Chocolate covered Mikey? Mikey with not so much rat in 'im?

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:24 pm April 08

these could go on forever >:D
now I'm hungry for cake...
Perhaps Palin will jump out of it?

mmm Palin pie

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April at 6:25 pm April 08

Cream filled? Oh God I didn't......

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:28 pm April 08

I wonder what kind of cake Mikey would like to jump out of

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April at 6:30 pm April 08

Marble cake with white frosting, custard filling and a Galahad decoration on the top :P

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:32 pm April 08

should we put sprinkles on Michael? Just to give him a bit of sugary colour, to go with all that frosting and cream of course.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April at 6:34 pm April 08

Gotta spray him with PAM first so the sprinkles will stick. I'd much prefer rolled in honey but PAM will work :P

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 6:38 pm April 08

That's for healthy people. I only use BIG STICKS OF BUTTER for my greasing up.
No wonder I amaze my mother with my skinniness.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 11:39 am April 08

as a birthday bunny!

The difference between your birthday and Easter is I'm more likely to remember your birthday than Easter. I talk to you far more than I talk to that bunny.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Johnnyrose: "Welease Bwian!"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 11:04 am April 08

nah just kidding
But I do love that screen cap. Very artsy, looks as though more blood could spew at any moment and land onto the camera.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Mr Nudge: Really great bunny, Katie x3
I like how it looks amazingly fluffy and all.
I wanna dive into it and be lost in it's fur. FOREVER.

----------------------------------------------------xX
"...And I'd like to conclude by puttin' my finger up mah nose!"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 11:02 am April 08

tis an endless void of FLUFF
I lied, there is no rabbit under all that fur, just more fur xD

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Mr Nudge at 11:04 am April 08

So, I could keep burrowing and burrowing until I'm completely enveloped in soft fur. Then I'll sleep forever.

----------------------------------------------------xX
"...And I'd like to conclude by puttin' my finger up mah nose!"

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 11:13 am April 08

some classy hibernation ;D

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA: Clicking original makes it BIG and fixes that distorted-ness.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!