Sir Robin Paper Child

I've seen quite a few of these done by some artsy people on random sites and when I looked at this Sir Robin doodle that I had done instead of class work I couldn't resist.

I really like how it looks even though it only took me five minutes.
Tis rather cute. :3

(click original for full view. My camera takes big and detailed pictures)

Comments

Mr Nudge: LOL x3
How cute. Poor Sir Robin, hee hee.
Nicely done, Katie. Very funny!

----------------------------------------------------xX
"...And I'd like to conclude by puttin' my finger up mah nose!"

christinah3000: that's pretty cool...

CamelSpotter: for you to make one of Tim the Enchanter? Or the Bridgekeeper?

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 11:41 pm April 05

I'll go colour it and take a picture!

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

CamelSpotter at 12:35 am April 06

I'd have to say he's my favorite character from Holy Grail.

Whoa, how did that get there? There are so many other characters to choose from: Roger the Shrubber, the Knights Who Say Ni, the French Taunters...er, disregard my first comment! Still, I am exceedingly fond of the Enchanter.

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

arkennedy: If you decide to make any paper children of the other knights from Holy Grail, I'd love to see them.

Although, if you do one of the tall knight of Ni, you may have to give him a shrubbery, or else be tortured by his cries of "Ni!" :)

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 11:40 pm April 05

*thinks she has an idea*

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

crzyltvn: Awww, poor Sir Robin, crying his eyes out. I bet he'll need to change his armor.
Really nice job!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well you're dead now, so shut up!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 3:43 pm April 05

that I pulled him away to safety.
Now he's crying on my desk next to my killer rabbit stapler; I don't think he'll ever get a break.

Thanks

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April: Hey are those tears in his eyes??? Did ya put brown on the other side of him? LMAO

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 3:42 pm April 05

my mother was doing laundry the other day and asked if I soiled my Sir Robin suit lol

I think my next one will be my hand dragging Palin away from a zoot by his feet.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Lady April at 4:42 pm April 05

I do love that idea! You are so fabulously full of em!!!! A Galababy paper doll. That is sooo cool :P Really though, there is nothing like Sir Robin without brown on his bum!

I GOTTA FIGHT DA LION!

CamelSpotter: The chicken is really detailed, and looks great in the full view. Thanks for sharing! I love seeing original Python artwork.

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 3:39 pm April 05

of an ultra fine sharpie.
Thanks, and it was no problem.
I'm thinking of making more

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!