Tim the Enchanter Paper Child

This one isn't as good as the other in my opinion :/
But was still fun to do!

Camel Spotter wanted a Tim one and this one was almost done before she asked so I finished it.
Later during spring break I'll make more if anyone likes em.
I still plan to try Galahad and bridge keeper.

Comments

dinosaursarenomore: those are really cool!
I might try that some day:D
+++
Oh, mister Belpit, your legs are so swollen..!

CamelSpotter: Thanks Lemming! The fringed cloak is great, and the beard and horns also turned out really well. Though like Hanri said, the speech bubbles are the best part. I wish I could draw like you, but seeing yours is good enough for me!

**********
Videor Quaero Punctume

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 12:53 am April 06

Aw I'm sure you're fine at drawing.
Mine aren't so good cause I'm to lazy and impatient to take the time on em.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri: *wipes tears so Hanri could type in the middle of laughing so hard*

Love the speech bubbles.....!!!! *still laughing, can't stop*

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 12:24 am April 06

well thank you

When I was wee I loved playing with big sticks (more like tree branches)
Tim reminds me of me when my mom tried to take the sticks away for fear I'd poke an eye out.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 12:32 am April 06

It really amazes me sometimes on kid's events how long the parents let their children fool around with pointed sticks, meaning that they usually ARE in the danger of poking someone else's eye out. And the parents just stand there looking at them and saying "our boy is a lovely little bundle of energy, don't ya think", and the next thing you know the kid next to the boy is crying 'cause someone threw a pine cone into his eye on purpose.

I love my job. lol

Not that I was any better when I was a kid, I once caused a slight concussion to my closest friend while playing basketball. And I was 17. Ooops..

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 12:48 am April 06

I probably was the one in danger.
I was (ok still am) the kid who'd trip over their own feet while standing perfectly still.
I almost chocked to death on a cherry rugrat gummy bear.

Also a few years ago playing football/soccer I came to close for comfort to a broken nose.

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 1:07 am April 06

I've had my share of the casts, broke both of my wrists a few times.

*comparing war wounds*

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

Lemming_Of_The_BDA at 1:12 am April 06

I once accidentally stabbed myself with some scissors. Yessir twas one deep cut.

All you new youngins don't know the meaning of pain; with all o' yer playgrounds covered in recycled tires. I bet I wouldn't even burn my bum if I slid down that slide on a summer day!

Though I've never actually broken a bone...

*********************************************************************
I brush my teeth everyday.
"Know what I mean? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Say no more! Say no more!"
TWICE!

Hanri at 3:50 am April 06

One of my worst fears seriously. To have a scissor accident. I'm neurotic when it comes to scissors (though I use then almost more often than a pencil).

I personally prefer broken bones to cuts. Bones are easy to take care of, but I'm always afraid I will rip open the stiches or something and make it worse.

* * *

Please be gentle with me, I come to pieces, literally!

CamelSpotter at 12:37 am April 06