ACHTUNG! bug-alert! something wrong with pythonline

all day long when I have been trying to upload stuff I get a red box with the following text:
The selected file [inert filename here] could not be uploaded. The file is 273.23 KB which would exceed your disk quota of 1 MB.
I have tried different files, different formats, different sizes. but the problem still is there.
is this a big you are aware of and are trying to fix? or is the problem here

Comments

Lady and Laird Candermine:

Thank you to who ever fixed it!!!! So wonderful to add photos again...
THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU.... and THANK YOU!!!!

Lvndr HppE:

Here ye, here ye! The pictures are uploading again!

the_thina at 5:34 pm May 20

yay! OPEN THE GATES! ^^

the_thina: The selected file c986207a1f3711ee945debe55186e9.jpg could not be uploaded. The file is 83.74 KB which would exceed your disk quota of 1 MB. this is getting very boring now

Hanri at 11:01 am May 18

I have reported this problem forward, now it's a waiting game. Patience, my friends!

Lady and Laird Candermine at 5:27 pm May 18

thank you Hanri... just tried it again on arkennedy caption game .. no go...

Paute at 7:22 pm May 18

Yes, de administrator post this: "sysadmin: Try it now. We've been making major improvements to the underlaying system and might have accidentally broken this".

Lvndr HppE: Yeah, I'm still getting the same problem.

Paute: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! (Mode Gumby on) That´s make me bad (mode Gumby off)

warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'comment_upload_files_js' was given in /netops/www/drupal6a/core/includes/menu.inc on line 348.

Paute: Come on!! Is boring!!!

the_thina: stil same provlem, :(

arkennedy:

I was able to post an image in my own thread (image association game) yesterday but I think I'll try posting an image in a thread that isn't my own to see what the results are.

Paute: Why i can´t?? WHY?????????

Lvndr HppE: Arrrgh! It's not working!

Hanri:

Testing the thread pic thing, should work by now? Sorry, been away for the weekend, just got back to my pc.

the_thina at 8:17 am May 17

when I try I still end up here: http://pythonline.com/mashcast_comments/js/comment/18933464/18990981

Holly at 6:29 am May 17

Oh, I really like this pic Hanri :)

Lady and Laird Candermine at 7:28 am May 17

still not loading photos for me... sorry... Hanri nice dread locks...

Hanri at 12:13 pm May 17

Seriously? Not working? Lemmie try again.

Hanri at 12:15 pm May 17

It does seem to work for me, but I'll report it anyway. Is everybody getting the same result as Thina? -> http://pythonline.com/mashcast_comments/js/comment/18933464/18990981

arkennedy at 4:32 pm May 17

Seems to be working for me.

the_thina at 2:22 pm May 17

still not working for me

Paute: The selected file 3162076.jpg could not be uploaded. The file is 30.88 KB which would exceed your disk quota of 1 MB.

Mmmmm subliminal message???

Paute: Me to!

Lady and Laird Candermine: just tried it... still not working.... at least not for me

sysadmin: Try it now. We've been making major improvements to the underlaying system and might have accidentally broken this.

the_thina at 3:50 am May 15

now a white screen comes up with the text "{"status":true,"data":{"js":{"core":{"misc\/jquery.js":{"cache":true,"defer":false,"preprocess":true},"misc\/drupal.js":{"cache":true,"defer":false,"preprocess"

the_thina at 3:51 am May 15

and when I backed up to this tgread the red box is there again; The selected file c986207a1f3711ee945debe55186e9.jpg could not be uploaded. The file is 83.74 KB which would exceed your disk quota of 1 MB.

flopsy_mrs: never heard of the problem

Rosemary Greenwood at 1:34 pm May 14

I confirm: I have it too. I can not add pictures.

sit-on-my-face: me toooooo. That's annoying.

the_thina: note, this apparently only happens when I try to post pictures in allready existing threads