Almost the Truth (the lawyer's cut)! I have it!

Yes yes yes! I have the DVD! Wow I mean I was at the store didn't find anything good and on my way out there it stood one final copy of the dvd staring at me! I had no time toloose I took my money and bought it! And YES it's mine at last!!!!

Comments

Not that late: Do you know anything about the Emmy award?
I guess it didn't get it...

Paute at 2:30 pm September 03

Saddly no.
BEST DIRECTING FOR NONFICTION PROGRAMMING

"The Amazing Race" (CBS)
"By the People: The Election of Barack Obama" (HBO)
"Monty Python: Almost The Truth (The Lawyer's Cut)" (IFC)
(Winner)"My Lai" (PBS)
"Terror In Mumbai" (HBO)

BEST NONFICTION SERIES

"American Experience" (PBS)
"American Masters" (PBS)
"Deadliest Catch" (Discovery Channel)
"Life" (Discovery Channel)
"Monty Python: Almost the Truth (The Lawyer's Cut)" (IFC)
(Winner) "The National Parks: America's Best Idea" (PBS)

Lvndr HppE at 8:47 pm September 03

Arrgh!! So close! Still. Got their names out there again. I bet theres at least one person who will treck down MP:ATT(TLC) and watch it. Thats still money in our boys pockets. But Bill should have won. I don't usually like documentaries, but I like this one. And not only because its Monty Python. Okay, about 50% because its Monty Python and another 50% because it was mixed very well so that even non fans could find it interesting.

mrsCutout at 2:43 pm September 03

F**k em! Monty Python deserves an EMMY for life time achievement. Spike was amazing cook and moore too but who made british comedy international?They did!

Not that late at 10:33 pm September 03

Well, I bought it too, so they have some more money from me! I don't care if they didn't win the awards, we are bigger awards, right? Let's see how many young fans have Mad Men or Lost in forty years.

mrsCutout at 4:48 am September 05

Haha couldn't agree more! So true!

Lvndr HppE: I loved the look at the Spam museum. And the old videos they found.

the_thina at 1:23 pm August 25

I loved the fact that bruce dickison was in it, and sang the lead-tune AND his story about the german prostitutes.... oh wait, I love bruce. haha.

mrsCutout at 2:51 pm August 25

Haha ooh don't say too much I haven't seen it yet!but I knew about Bruce!He's great!

the_thina at 3:11 pm August 25

haha, the german story is in the extras. :) but yes, bruce is great. very funny and without doubt one of the best hard rock-singers ever.

mrsCutout at 4:08 pm August 25

Ah so true!

the_thina at 4:16 pm August 25

yeah. the pipes that man have is amazing! ronnie james dio came pretty close, but otherwise.... the best hard rock-singer

mrsCutout at 4:21 pm August 25

Haha yes indeed! And I like Ronnie but yes he is the best! Or one of the best at least!

the_thina at 4:32 pm August 25

yeah. I really like brian johnson too, but he cant hit such tones as bruce can. he is awesome in another way. marilyn manson has a great voice too, but his music is more industry-metal than hard rock...

thewhoserpython: Ooooh congrats! I got it for my birthday and it's just brilliant, especially the extended interviews with them all. :)

mrsCutout at 2:50 pm August 25

Oh what a birthday present that was!Haha I wish mine were such! Good for you!!