The Asshole Within: what a jerk!

Getting over yourself is the first battle...? What? I'm not good enough for you? Fuck you then!
Any comments?

Comments

MontyPython93: Dearest! You shouldn't take anybody's shit! But like we all know we must work hard, none of us are the center of the universe... But be selfish if you deserve it!!! Love Hannah <3

The Ex-Leper: I hate guys. I am finished pursuing romance. It sucks. Boys are the most retarded things on the face of the planet and from now on if a guy wants me he is going to have to bloody work for it... and that is my ultimatum as a woman.

Lady April at 10:40 am June 29

That feeling goes both ways though, and for good reason... because chicks are an equal pain in the ass. Neither sex is perfect. It is just whether you find the one, whether male or female, that is perfect for you. Truth be told some never do find the right one.

The Ex-Leper at 11:34 am June 29

or you fine someone you think is the right one and then they up and stomp all over your soul...

Lady April at 5:32 pm July 14

yeah, that does seem to occure rather often. thats why everybody is an asshole.

Johnnyrose at 4:19 pm July 17

yes, we are all assholes!! :0)

Lady April at 12:05 pm July 20

I'm not!

Lady April at 12:06 pm July 20

=P

Lady April: New on the adgenda of my assholish behavior, I am currently on meds and completely scatterbrained, under direction of my doctor and having panic attacks. So they give me thisd shit called Seroquil and it has fucked me up, I double dosed my fucking xanax tonight cause "I though I wanted to die and it would shut me up.
My husband is of no tolerance and no help suddenly. He was my rock and now I have nothng. gonna try to mak eit to make it to my fucking bed

Lvndr HppE at 7:14 am June 26

I'm sorry to hear that you're ill. Please don't overdose! We'd miss you!

Lady April at 8:26 pm June 28

Ok, THAT was me on that Seroquil. WOW! That stuff reaolly did screw me up. I was taken off last Saturday. thank God... I can't even believe I wrote that post... Dam!

Johnnyrose at 4:21 pm July 17

Behave or I'll go from Portugal to give you a good spanking...

Lady and Laird Candermine at 11:04 am June 29

Hold On... Dear Lady April... please, please please... hold on...for your beautiful daughter and friends that love you...
sorry you have such a tough go of it with your spouse ...
... please be very careful with those meds...
I'm so sorry to hear you get nasty panic attacks too... deep breathes... hold on and endure... I know it's not easy ... can you try to get through for your little girl who loves you so much...
Many, many hugs ... love, the Lady Candermine
I hope this little vid helps ... even if it makes ya cry ... it's all part of it.

I know it isn't easy...

Lady April at 5:34 pm July 14

=) thanks ma'am! But yeah being a lab rat doth suck, trying to find what is right - if anything....

Lady April: So lately I am being a territorial pisser. I am altering much of myself in order that my husbands eyes do not stray. I am up against an array of younger, very pretty females whom play guitars in Rock bands none the less which make them HOT chicks. Yes I am paranoid and very afraid. The husband seems to be of a hot commodity when out at shows whether they be his shows or someone else's. I am jelous and with less the adiquate feelings of myself. Never thought I would be afraid of getting older....
Here goes apparently...

Johnnyrose at 4:23 pm July 17

Now I understand wy you don't accept Kermit the frog , as your friend in Facebook...

thewastelandr at 9:33 am May 26

This is my fear about marriage. I think the solution is to marry a really old guy. But no matter what, there will always be younger, prettier women. It's all about the guy being so committed to you that he does not put himself in compromising situations, because we all know there comes a point when a guy loses his mind over women - ANY women - no matter how unattractive she would normally be to him. April, have faith and be confident in who you are! He couldn't ask for better!

Lady April at 8:40 pm May 26

i DO HOPE =) THANKS!

Holly at 5:05 am May 27

You're beautiful & you're funny...thewastelander is right, he couldn't ask for better.

thewastelandr at 5:35 pm May 29

Yes!! No worries, he would be dumb to mess up your relationship!

The Ex-Leper: I had a beautiful guy named Dylan lead me on at one point and I was in love with him practically he was genuinely the most beautiful guy I have ever met in real life and he always flirted with me and would stare at me when he thought I wasn't looking at me and did all this cute guycrush stuff but when I had someone find out if he liked me he says no and broke my heart and when he finds out he likes me he says he doesnt care and I never spoke to him again but it still kills me every time i see him because he is still the most beautiful guy I have ever met but do you know what? Isuspect he is an incubus because
a. he is unnaturally beautiful
b. got me to fall in love with him
c. almost ate out my soul by absolutely breaking my heart...ALMOST i dont associate with him anymore so that was a close one lol

The Ex-Leper at 1:05 pm April 17

sorry I meant to type "when he found out I liked him" lol idk why i typed what Idid sorry

Holly at 7:26 pm April 18

You're better off! Men who are good looking "know" they're good looking & they're jerks!

Lady April at 8:43 pm May 26

My husband is on the side o f unknowing or thinking he is not attractive. I know this to be true. Have known him 18 years - long before we dated. He is not used to the attention and has never payed attention before recently. But it is those front row babes that are reaching up at him that grab him and he likes that... not that I blame him!

Lady April at 6:41 am April 19

Well not always. Those types are usually on the younger side and have not been kicked to the curb by life yet. If they get older and are still THAT self centered its a dam pity! But then there are the ones that are good looking and they are super nice guys but usually taken already. Those are the prince charmings of our dreams!

The Ex-Leper at 7:13 pm April 21

yes I take dance with an adorable redhaired guy that just started taking with us (redheaded guys that are cute are my WEAKNESS OHHH) and he is soooo sweet like I have never met anybody like him AND he dances! AND hes attracted to women!!!!! AHHH I am marrying him I already decided lol :P

Holly at 8:11 am April 22

a man who dances & likes women...go for it!

The Ex-Leper at 7:14 pm April 21

and he is single... but not for long if I have anything t osay about it wink wink lol

Holly at 10:00 am April 20

exactly

thewastelandr at 7:31 am April 19

The good ones are usually already married! So true.

Lady April at 9:20 am April 19

That or your standards are way too high to realize that your prince charming is right in front of your face - in my case.

thewastelandr at 9:44 am April 19

Aww! I'm so glad you're happy. I know my standards are too high, but I can't settle for less. If I stay unmarried my whole life, so be it.

Holly at 10:01 am April 20

I'll take what I can get! :)

Lady April at 8:02 am April 21

...and THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how we find out who is and is not good for us. Every time you get involved with someone your standards WILL alter though your morals stay put. If you stay away you will never know what it is you like.

thewastelandr at 11:26 am April 20

Haha don't say that, Holly!!

Holly at 12:29 pm April 20

its been 2 years! I'm going through withdrawals!

thewastelandr at 1:19 pm April 20

Ohhh trust me I know! 2 years for me too!

Lvndr HppE at 1:24 pm April 20

I've got you both beat. Four years without a date.

thewastelandr at 7:32 pm April 20

Oh I haven't gone on a date in several years... having a boyfriend does NOT mean you go on dates! LOL!

Holly at 7:42 pm April 20

so true!

thewastelandr at 8:29 pm April 20

Sad but true!

Lvndr HppE at 7:44 pm April 17

Ugh! Men! I'd say men are dogs, but dogs are sweet animals that are happy to see you when you've walked out of the room for two minutes. I'd say men are pigs, but at least pigs are smart.

Lady April at 4:35 pm April 18

Shit that's even an insult to pigs!

The Ex-Leper at 2:55 pm April 19

what about men are spiders? because spiders are gross and simple minded and can sneak up on you and hurt you and possibly kill you...I think it fits

Lady April at 6:16 pm April 19

Spiders go on instinct. Can't blame anything on them. Assholes are creatures from Hell. I think there is no comparrison of something that acts on it own terms rather than instinct.

The Ex-Leper at 7:08 pm April 21

I am terrified of spiders to the point where I actually cry when I see one so spiders still fit for me and I had a spider chase me once so I think they are all out to get me

Lvndr HppE at 4:37 pm April 19

Nah. I can't put down things that eat mosquitoes. Oh! Men are mosquitos, because the suck the life right out of you!

Lvndr HppE at 7:46 pm April 17

No offense to men who are reading this right now. Just a joke I came up with years ago.

Monty Petra: I hate assholes. I know this one guy who acted like he liked me and then went out with my best friend, only to cheat on her and treat her sister like crap, so I told him to stay out of my life.

Then he called me a week ago and tried to convince me nothing is his fault. Riiiight.

Lady April at 10:20 am April 17