A bit of Fry and Laurie

This is a bit from a rather recent sketch comedy series from BBC with Hough Laurie and Stephen Fry.I think that this one is especialy funny and pythonesque and I hope you'll like it!! There are more yet to come!Please if you want to share you're welcome!xx

Comments

thewastelandr: Holly - you have the entire series on DVD, right? The other night I was stuck in LAX airport and was killing time by watching ABOFAL, and some guy came up from behind me and said, "I love that show! I didn't think other Americans watched it!" So funny!

Paute: Last night I began to see "A bit ..." yet again..
LOVE IT!
Thanks for shared!

mrsCutout at 7:03 am June 09

I try to but it's no longer here on dvd i just watch the ones on utube!oh they are so funny!

Lvndr HppE at 9:21 am June 10

Yeah, I actually got mine on backorder from borders.com because its no longer on sale. :-\ Maybe there's a used version you can get on amazon.

Lvndr HppE at 9:22 am June 10

They also have it on itunes.

mrsCutout at 10:06 am June 10

Wow realy?Thanks so much i'll try both :)!

Lvndr HppE at 7:52 am June 11

Oh, no problem. Glad to help!

Lvndr HppE: Oh, man! I just got this entire show on dvd, and I've been watching this show one episode a day. So far, this is my absolute favorite!

mrsCutout at 7:04 am June 09

Yeah it's one of my favs to it has the best sketches! It's great the one where Stephen is a barman and hugh is complaining lol! You lucky bastard i envy you!

thewastelandr at 6:45 am June 11

That is one of my favorite sketches too!

thewastelandr: WOW that is hilarious! Very good find!

housepet1: And Stephen actually hit Hugh at the end of it, pretty hard too. He admitted it recently in an interview. Poor Hugh :-)

mrsCutout at 10:52 am November 24

Oh god realy? pour pour hugh!

housepet1: I love Fry and Laurie! And this sketch is indeed hysterical. I give them points for doing what the Pythons did, only it was the two of them and not six. <3<3<3

the_thina: first time I saw them was in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxA0a5G6ccg
as upperclass twits witch one of them actually is NAMED monty! XD

mrsCutout at 10:53 am November 24

hihiih!! cool video!

Hanri: Ooh I've always loved Fry & Laurie! I have the whole series, can't stop laughing even though I've seen them a million times. "Hey Jude" from the series is a specific inside joke between me and my brother. :) Close to my heart this.

mrsCutout at 8:19 am November 23

Seriously you have the series? WOW!!!! hahaha the version of "Hey Jude"is hillarious! I have only seen it on youtube and i loved it!

Hanri at 8:37 am November 23

That's the beauty of this country, Finnish YLE LOVES BBC and Granada shows. I saw it first time on the telly (no, Bro, not while sitting on the television set!) about 10 years ago and didn't miss one episode. And a couple of years ago they showed it again (if you watch carefully, many of the YouTube Fry&Laurie clips were recorded from YLE TV1 lol), and around that time I found the dvd's. Can't remember was it a Finnish site or Amazon...

mrsCutout at 8:44 am November 23

So you baught them online? cool! you lucky person!

Hanri at 8:57 am November 23

That show is a classic, everyone should have it. :)

mrsCutout at 9:01 am November 23

Oh yes apart from me! I am sooo ashamed! It's not easy to find ya know!