here are the promised pictures

promised to scan these, dont remember the nick of the person promised, but you know who you are. :P
from the books calcium made interesting, a liars autobiography and greedy bastard diary.
enjoy!

Comments

Lady and Laird Candermine: Wonderful!! Thank you for posting them!~
... Graham was sooo gifted and handsome... really talented.. we miss him...

We were lucky enough to see Eric when he stopped in our town and stole our money the greedy bastard... we love em... !!!! That show was wonderful and the cast right on!!!
Totally blown away that Eric was waiting for everyone after the show and stayed for the very last person!!!
oh..... and we had babies together and he made me read his whole trip diary online... too...

MontyMaria: WOOOW! Thank you very much!! :D Coola foto!

Johnnyrose: FAAANNNTTTAAASSSTTTIIICCC!!!

the_thina at 6:19 am December 28

happy to hear so meny of you guys like them so much.:)

WackyQueen: Very nice pics! Graham was gorgeous.. and i like the Eric and the finnish Terry Gilliam, that made me laugh.. thanks alot! :)

the_thina at 6:20 am December 28

yeah graham was a very good looking fella! and that finnish terry g. haha, I had seen that one before but still cracks me up.^^ no problem you know

WackyQueen: Very nice pics! Graham was gorgeous.. and i like the Eric and the finnish Terry Gilliam, that made me laugh.. thanks a bunch! :)

Mrs Attila the Hun 93: Oh Graham, we love you so.
Thanks a bunch, Thina. You really are a little charmer, aren't ya? XD

thewastelandr: Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thina! You're wonderful! Is that Ringo Starr in that one picture with Graham??

the_thina at 12:22 pm December 26

no problem. :) yep, thats ringo allright! :D and boy in checked shirt is john and man with dog david of course. there was picture-texts in that book too, but not all under the pictures. :/

thewastelandr at 12:28 pm December 26

Ooh wonderful! Graham is such a handsome man! Thank you for posting these!

the_thina at 1:07 pm December 26

yes he really was. those eyes and them small dimples. cute as a button!

thewastelandr at 1:27 pm December 26

He is! His body language reminds me of my brother, and how he talks, etc. It's like he's a relative even though he's not!

the_thina at 1:52 pm December 26

I feel that all the boys are like family. they have been there, in good times and in bad times for the past 20 years. and no matter how depressed I was they always made me smile. for me they are just such a natural part of my life, so they are like family.

thewastelandr at 3:41 pm December 26

That is a great way to view the boys. It's like we know them and they are our best friends!

TheSister91: ooooh!! thanks for these.. precious!

the_thina at 10:52 am December 26