Hey you guys!

So...This has absolutey nothing to do with Python but I needed to share it with you so badly cause it's important to me! :D
Anyway.I've been 12 years in school(not to count 4 years of kindergarden!) and this month the end of my school era will come.on May 12 our final exams start the the result will deside in wich univercity I'll go and if it's going to be a good one or a lower one.It will depend on my exam grade.It's been a tough year for me studying all day long and now my work will be judged and then....I am freeeeee!!!! yey!
ehem...so I am very stressed.I kind of feel like the picture..The result of the exams will either cruch me or not.But none of you care about that.I just wanted to share! I keep listeing to Pythons songs.They help me get unstressed :D Sorry for this post then!!

Comments

mrsCutout: YEYEYEYEY!!!!!!! I am DONE!!!! I still can't belive it! My exams are over and I am done with school!!!! It's moving on one hand but on the other hand....YEY!!! No more school!! :D :D :D :DFinaly summer can be great!

nope_ive_been_shopping at 5:37 pm June 26

I've just finishhed tooo! Python for 10 weeks non stop!!!! Genuis!!! :D

mrsCutout at 4:02 pm June 27

Haha yes!!!!!! Yupeeeeee!

katithepythonfan at 6:55 am May 23

Congrats for finishing your school and enjoy your summer!

mrsCutout at 2:52 pm May 23

Thanks!!!!!

Johnnyrose at 2:15 pm June 02

We are all very happy for you!!!

mrsCutout at 2:43 pm June 03

Ah! Thank you so much!!!! :D :D :D

Here Comes Another One: Wow - good luck, MrsC! I hope it goes well. I bet it's daunting but it'll be over in no time. That's another cliché but it's a cliché for a reason!

Yeah, as Lisa says - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life! I always listen to that when I've got a thesis meeting coming up, it works every time. Good luck, work hard - you'll be awesome!

mrsCutout at 1:58 pm May 10

It's no cliche!it realy helps!!! :D Thank you so so much!!All year i''ve been working hard!! I'll have a great vacation haha!!

l_wojcik: It's cliche but, Always Look on the Bright Side of Life always cheers me up, mate. I love it. I hope everything goes well. Nice to see how much support you have, eh? Good luck!

mrsCutout at 1:57 pm May 10

Yes that's so true!That's why I posted! I already feel so much better! And I listen to this song every day hahaha! Thanks :D

mrsCutout: Thanks so so much!!!!!! I'll need luck that's for sure hahaha!Anyway if I make it I'll get into Pshychology...You all get a free visit then XD

genji: Good luck! I hope you do really well.

Mrs Attila the Hun 93: Me too! We know you can do it!!

a_nervous_wreck: Oh Mrs. C! Yay! I hope you do well and get into an excellent university, you deserve it :)