Hi, I return...baring a gift!

Hiiiii everyone!

Sal is back! *tumble weed & silence* Ahhh, It's been so long I bet no one even remembers me OR the members who were here when I was last, don't visit anymore...eiether way, Hi! I have returned...I don't know why I've been away so long, please forgive me & don't stone me. :)

My love for the Pythons has never been far away in my mind...

I want to share this with you guys.

Eric on the One Show.

For you non english peeps, it's a magazine chat show...type thing. Anyway, he's on it alll the way through & is absolutely adorable. His 'slip up' is the cutest thing ever so watch out for that.

I hope this is allowed, please remove it, if not. Just the link though, not my post cos I still want to say hi to everyone. :)
I just thought I'd share it as non english fans probably wouldn't have seen it....

Cheers & see you soon x

Comments

Mrs Attila the Hun 93: I can hear it, but I can't see it. :(

mrstimmywilliams at 6:57 am September 16

You might need something called DIVX player hun, usually always works :) x

Mrs Attila the Hun 93 at 8:37 am September 16

Ah, OK then I'll try that. Thank you =)

Mrs Attila the Hun 93: Hello Hello! I think I remember you anyway.
Heh... that wasn't a very nice thing to say but yeah... I'm an idiot.

AND ERIC WAS ON THE ONE SHOW? AND I MISSED IT?! DANG! I had no idea!
I'm soooo gonna watch it now.

Welcome back!!

mrsCutout: OMG! That video is amazing!Thanks for sharing love Eric! I rememebr you Welcome back dont' worry no stonnig!!

mrstimmywilliams at 3:12 pm September 14

Wasn't it adorable! <3 Just when I thought I couldn't love him anymore...I did ;) he-he.
Aw, I remember you too, thanks, that's a relief *takes off hemlet* lol x

mrsCutout at 1:50 pm September 16

hahaha lol!

Hanri: Well hello stranger! Nice to see you coming back to the site - and don't think no one remembers you, don't you dare!

Life throws us around, and makes us come and go from time to time. But our fellow Pythonizers are ALWAYS welcome back! :)

mrstimmywilliams at 10:00 am September 14

Aw thank you Hanri, nice to see a familiar face...well, username ;) x

Hanri at 10:59 pm September 14

Well..avatar. LOL

TheRealGilliamFan: Hi :) Thanks for the video! I'm relatively new to Pythonline. Nice to meet ya :)

mrstimmywilliams at 10:00 am September 14

Hi there! No problem at all, nice to meet you too. x