hi there good people. im still alive.

..how've you been? wow, its a long time since i hung around here.. havent really been here much since the new design.. well, well, just popped by to tell you guys im still alive.
Terry Jones was here(in oslo) some time ago, and I got to see him!! there was a little talking before he was present at a special viewing of LOB. it was the movie as it was originally edited in 1980! it was kinda funny coz some of the scenes where cut out, and some places there where no subtitles(like at the end-song part):P..unfortunately i didnt have the guts to ask him for an autograph. he was mainly signing his new book, and i didnt have one.. well well. it was awesome anyway.
how's your christmas been anyway? mine was kinda good. got nice presents(dvd's, cd's, an xbox game, perfume), but my mom got a bit more drunk than i had hoped. *ahem*, anyway, hope you are all fine. please update me if ive missed anything.

private Dino reporting,
seeyall!<3:)

Tags:

Comments

Lady and Laird Candermine: Hi Juni...
I'm lady candermine... a.k.a. Mutchi... the Laird and I are very new here also... just wanted to say Hi and Happy New Year... it is great that you got to see Terry J!!!

pythongeek03: Bloody Hell JUNI!!!
Wonderful hearing from you!! Hope to yak with you soon! All the oldies missed yah!

*HUUGGSSZZ ATTACKS from UK*

dinosaursarenomore at 10:44 am December 27

aww, thats great to hear! i missed you too!:)

pythongeek03: Bloody Hell JUNI!!!

*HUUGGSSZZ ATTACKS from UK*

thewastelandr: Lucky you to see TJ! I'm quite jealous! Haven't met you yet - I'm pretty new here - but hi! And hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

dinosaursarenomore at 10:45 am December 27

hi! well, my name is Juni, nice to meet ya, and welcome!:)

thewastelandr at 12:23 pm December 27

I'm Laura, also nice to meet you!

Lady April: JUNI BABE!!!! I love ya!!!! There IS love outside the bottle. You know you can still send me notes online anytime hun if you need to talk about stuff =) *HUGZZZZZZ*

dinosaursarenomore at 10:53 am December 27

ello! love ya too!:) yeah i know, and I appreciate it<3. *HUGZ*

arkennedy: Hi June :) it's great to hear from you again.

dinosaursarenomore at 10:54 am December 27

hey!:)

BroMaynardG: I cried today. I got a present from Finland, Finland, Finland! An Hat!

I've been away for a long time, too! Facebooking.

Actually, reviving Yasgur's Farm.

I'm going on down to Yasgur's farm
I'm going to join in a rock 'n' roll band
I'm going to camp out on the land
I'm going to try an' get my soul free..C, S, N, & Y (Originally by Joni Mitchell)

Hanri at 9:11 am December 27

Oh good you got it. :) No need to start clapping "please Mr. Postman look and see
If there's a letter, a letter for thee"! Glad to see how fast the post goes nowadays.

kisch: DIIINOOO !!!
I wondered where the hell have you been !
Great you got to see Terry !
Please hang around hre more, I miss you:))

Big hug from Russia (((HUG)))

dinosaursarenomore at 3:15 pm December 26

aww! thanks!:) [big hug back] :D

TheSister91: hey dear!! you've been lucky to have seen Jonesy!! :D my christmas has been ok, got nice presents from family and my good friend Iris!! others are going to give them to me when I come back at school!! eheh
take care dear!! *hugs*

BroMaynardG at 3:56 pm December 26

Yo, Dearie. Me be back, too!

dinosaursarenomore at 3:14 pm December 26

hi:) great! presents are awesome!!:D

BroMaynardG at 4:02 pm December 26

The daughter - new phone. The tradition oldest to youngest for opening presents, however - youngest gets to pick one for her, first.

T-Mobile bag was a set-up. No phone, rather Bunny Slippers.

Guess what she picked first?????????????????????????

Than waited for her new CLIC Phone!

BroMaynardG at 4:02 pm December 26

T-Mobile bag was a set-up. No phone, rather Bunny Slippers.

Guess what she picked first?????????????????????????

Than waited for her new CLIC Phone!