Holy Flying Circus - FULL VIDEO

Here you go, for you foreigners out there who were desperate to see this - here is the COMPLETE video for the much anticipated Holy Flying Circus. Enjoy and share your favourite bits in the commentos below.

PLEASE NOTE: I want no flames about this like the last HFC related post, please. If you don't like it, keep quiet and piss off. Simple. So please, for the benefit of those who do like it, leave them be.

Comments

the_thina: it says the user has removed it. :(

Hovercraft_full_of_eels: I'm new to this website but can I just say - Darren Boyd's John Cleese laugh is PERFECT.

katithepythonfan: Oh noes! It says that the user has removed the video... And I didn't have time to see it... GRFRGHGRVHGD!

mrsCutout: No they blocked it now.....thank god I managed to watch it before they did!

Paute at 8:45 pm October 23

I still can watch it.

mrsCutout at 3:58 pm October 24

realy???Ugh hy can't I? Oh yes same here! I magine I was away with no internet.So I went in a cofee shop and watched it! i thought I should wait till I got back but I couldn't! Luckily for me haha!

lmm86 at 4:19 am October 24

Glad I watched it before they blocked it! I loved it so funny, I think people are taking it way to seriously it's not supposed to be a documentary it's just good fun.

mrs galahad 19 at 8:06 am October 24

I can still watch it!

mrs galahad 19 at 8:07 am October 24

*just to be reassured, checks YT* DAMN!!

Mrs Attila the Hun 93: Huh. Seems the BBC have gotten wind of this, so have decided to block it in my country.
EPIC FAIL

a_nervous_wreck at 1:21 am October 24

What?! I call bullshit!

a_nervous_wreck at 1:22 am October 24

Sorry, not bullshit for you, bullshit for the beeb blocking it X(

a_nervous_wreck: It wasn't really as bad as I thought it was going to be. I thought it was funny, Charles and Tom were the best in my opinion. Though the guy playing John annoyed me somewhat... he was trying to hard to be John in my opinion. But other than that it was great!... except for the guys playing the Terries, I thought Jonesy was Gil, and vice versa, for the first half of it. I don't know what the hell the people in charge of the wigs were thinking, but Jonesy looked more like the lead singer of Motion City Soundtrack, and Gil's hair looks like the love child of a bowl cut and the "long-haired weirdo" style of the sixties. But other than those tiny things it was awsome :)

mrs galahad 19: My favorite bits are the fight sequence (I let out a fangirl squeal when Charlie pulled out the lightsaber) and Mike and the Petition guy scene really cracked me up. It was good :)

d_janice92@yahoo.com: I didn't think it was SO awful. I laughed. And got a big kick out of the Brazil reference.

Paute: I don't know the rest of the members but I LOVE IT!

mrsCutout: YEYEYEEYEYE!

kisch: Just watched it. Well, it wasn't THAT awful, but I have very little to say in its favour. The bits with Pythons were embarrassing, the rest - plain boring. Pythons are just caricatures, except interestingly enough for Michael - Charles Edwards was impressive, I must say, lovely smile - but still all this "nicest man" business, this is just so commonplace. Besides, he wasn't the nicest man yet, I thought this stuck to him in the 80s. Also, this weird family of his - strange mum and wife in drag - weird and unnecessary (and not funny). Also, I didn't like that they repeated the actual debate verbatim - if it's as they asy "a fantasy" then they should have made some of the debate up as well.
All in all - NOT funny and boring.
But - better than that awful play wich I have seen at Hampstead Theatre in Sept.
Have to go now and watch the real thing.

Pantomime horse:

I still don't know what I actually think about it.. It has some parts I like and things I certainly dislike...

And am I the only one who thought that 'Jezus' in the beginning was It's man? XD

Jonesy himself seems to have enjoyed it anyway!

mrsCutout at 8:10 am October 21

Hahaha it was such a funny film! I loved it!!!!!!