I have snuggeld a python!

picture this, it is a 100% true story.
me and my friends have spent a whole night drinking in a park, and decided to walk home to get some sleep. we walk over the beach, late night/early morning.
we see a campfire, hear an acustic guitar and pepole singing a song by the doors.
it looks and sounds nice, its late and we are drunk and tired so decide to join the gang if they allow us to.
so we walk over there, introduce us and ask if we can sit down. and there I met a python. he is right next to me, and I show my happiness over him being there in a big way, I mean, I have always liked them. and the snuggeling begin. it was very nice and he had a buissy tounge (know what I mean, nudge nudge)

but, it was the reptile kind of python, not the human kind...
but still, maybe I got a few heart beating faster and some people hating me for a few seconds. ^^
yes, I am very bored

Tags:

Comments

Holly: nice :) How big was it?

the_thina at 1:19 pm June 28

oh it was a huge thing. my friends kept their distance and I went "ooooh! a snake! can I pet it?" haha. and I was allowed to and it loved the attention. :)

Holly at 7:56 pm July 03

I saw a baby green anaconda last week, my son got to touch it. He came home and told my mom "I touched a giant snake! and I didn't even freak out!" it really wasn't very big yet, but it was the prettiest shade of green, like an avocado.

Lady and Laird Candermine at 10:24 am July 04

oh that a sweet story, Holly...

Holly at 7:21 pm July 04

lately all I have are Connor Boy stories, I haven't had much adult company lately :)

Lady and Laird Candermine at 10:19 am July 05

.... Connor is so cute .. I love kids stories!! We don't have any kids... so I find them even more dreamy and wonderful ...

Lady and Laird Candermine: Cool Thina and I can relate..!!!!
ah memories of a python... I too once had one wrapped round me for some time at a party. LOL true story.... crawled under my shirt... wrapped around my torso and it's head appeared next to mine then rested on my shoulder... they like the warmth ya know ... if they just were furry and ate only vegetables, they'd be everyone's perfect pet...
of course I was the ONLY girl to touch the thing... and never heard the end of it ... eeee gads ladies... ladies .... Eve did it first ya know... ; )
We do love them animals don't we... : ) .....
.......................... thanks for sharing your story Thina ... : ) sorry you are bored though...
hope things get more exciting for ya...

the_thina at 1:22 pm June 28

yeah, I really like reptiles... and was offerd a snake pet today, thats when I rememberd the python on the beach and figured "hey I tease them on pythonline, that will be good for a laugh" haha.
but since I A. have a cat and dont know how happy she would be about the snake and B. cant handle giving them mice for dinner Im afraid I will not be able to accept the snake. even if I would want too, but would not be fair to my cat nor the snake I think

Lady and Laird Candermine at 2:09 pm June 28

Yeah... could not sleep thinking there was a snake and my beloved cat in the same apartment... eeeeeeek!!! plus, I love my little furry friends too too much to serve them up ... I think you've made a good choice ... thina ..
maybe they make tofu mice???

the_thina at 2:16 pm June 28

yeah, even if the snake maybe would not attack her, she would probobly be terrified. + I love both mice and rats as well

Lady and Laird Candermine at 4:35 pm June 28

I imagine a snake would be a very scary thing for her... just knowing it was around....

the_thina at 4:42 pm June 28

yeah. she has a hell of an attitude to like other cats and like small dogs tho, hissing and beeing angry and cocky, but a snake, and a BIG snake at that... noooo, poor baby, dont want to do that to her

Lady and Laird Candermine at 7:11 pm June 28

My cat is cool with all the furry friends I feed on the balcony, squirrels mainly... she can enjoy any animal out eating in the grass below ... but man, she sees another cat... she freaks poor baby and forgets even who I am and there go some nails right into my foot ... OUCHSHIT...!!!
Not much different then some folk I know... wink, wink... nudge, nudge say now more ...

Lady and Laird Candermine at 12:54 pm June 28

ImaginariumDoctorParnassusScreeningTIFFhv4xSUO8Poul.jpg

the_thina at 1:23 pm June 28

aaah, that was a fitting image. ^^ she is very pretty. was it her who was in brazil btw?

Lady and Laird Candermine at 2:09 pm June 28

lol ... very fitting ya know ... it was Holly Gilliam in Brazil ... : )

the_thina at 2:18 pm June 28

oh, and this is amy? ok.

Lady and Laird Candermine at 10:32 am July 04

Yeah that is Amy ... She helped produce Parnassus ... : ) there's one more Gilliam that is the youngest named Harry. ... acting, artist... and model

The Ex-Leper: I'm still jealous... I love snakes :)

the_thina at 12:11 pm June 28

I was offerd a pet snake today... my brothers friend, his kids hate the snake and he feel bad verer cuddeling it. but I dont think my cat would like a 1 meter long snake here... have to think of her too

The Ex-Leper at 1:59 pm June 28

yeah I understand first pets come first :)

the_thina at 2:05 pm June 28

yes she is my baby. want her to be 100% happy all the time, and since she is so jealous when I pet other animals... she wants me to be just hers

The Ex-Leper at 7:07 pm June 28

that is precious I wish I had a kitty I could spoil... I do have a giant four year old puppy though that will force himself between me and another animal I am petting haha I love him so much :)

Lvndr HppE: Um, isn't snuggling that kind of a python a bad thing? lol. I think thats the kind of snake you don't want wrapping itself around you really tightly.

the_thina at 12:05 pm June 28

haha, well not with that one anyway. it was a very nice one. it was just happy. :)

mrsCutout: ahha lol for a moment there i actualy thought you ment Python! well I can't see the pic :(

the_thina at 12:07 pm June 28