I was a Innes-fan when I was 6

but I realized it first last week.
but he wrote the song and helped with the script for a kids-show I loved, so there you have it.
I was a fan of his a good 4-5 yers before I became a python-fan.
made this vid for laura, but think there are mor in here who might enjoy it. :)

Tags:

Comments

thewastelandr: Absolutely MARVELOUS!!! I'm smiling so hard my face hurts! What a pure soul he is - I think kids must love him. I wish I had as good of taste when I was 6 as you did! <3

Ok now I will experiment with making a video for you, Thina! It may take a while... I'm not so good at this type of thing!

the_thina at 6:51 am February 01

happy you liked it. :) even if Im used to hearing the swedish dub (well, was until a week ago) it makes sense he wrote it. :)
btw, the cash-song came and worked. SO AMAZING! its a shame it was so short though.

thewastelandr at 6:53 am February 01

I know I wish it was longer too! He sounds just like him!

I'm so happy you posted this - never heard the song before. Good message too. I want to play it for my young cousins.

the_thina at 6:55 am February 01

oh, havent you even seen the show? not even as a kid? :O

thewastelandr at 6:59 am February 01

No! My parents didn't want us to watch kids shows or read kids books. They let us watch Wishbone (have you have it in Sweden??) and read to us from "real" books. Sometimes I think I missed out!

the_thina at 7:06 am February 01

aaah ok. well, yeah, I think you did too. ok, "real" books and so on can be good for kids too (I read romeo and juliet when I was 9) but a little bit of both cant hurt

thewastelandr at 7:14 am February 01

Yeah I agree! I think it should be balanced, like you said. Shakespeare at 9 - wow! I first remember being read The Hobbit when I was really young. I think my parents thought they were parenting the "cool" way and hoped their kids would turn out to be geniuses! Lol.

the_thina at 7:19 am February 01

the lord of the rings-books I waited with until I was 11-12 something. :P all adults always told me fromI was 5 and up that I was "bråd-mogen" witch basicy means an adult mind in a childs body. now they say Im chidish. personally I think Im a little bit of both, and always have been. and aways will be for that matter

thewastelandr at 7:21 am February 01

That's the best way to be! I feel the same way - sometimes it's like a struggle inside. My friends always say I have the sense of humor of a middle-school boy. Probably true... But I think that's why we get and love Python. They mix intellectual humor with some slapstick and immature humor. The best!

the_thina at 7:26 am February 01

yes, same here. they are grown up, highly educated and intelligent men, but they are not afraid to act silly and childish. and you have to let yourseld do that sometimes, otherwise you will turn into a computor

thewastelandr at 7:51 am February 01

Ahaha yes! And who wants to be a computer?

the_thina at 8:03 am February 01

not me!

thewastelandr at 8:32 am February 01

Ok must run to do some errands, but when I come back will make a video for you!!!

the_thina at 8:50 am February 01

woho! :D

Fettle: Me tooooooo :) LOVE this video, lots of Neil, oh how I love him!!!

Kasmira: I loved it! And this was that catchy song I believe Neil's gonna be singing Raggy dolls in my head all day... ^^

the_thina at 11:01 pm January 31

thank you! here is the swedish dub. not even half as good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJDMKAZGGs

Kasmira at 11:52 am February 01

My ears hurts... woman's voice there is something awful... :P