JOHN CLEESE - THE ALIMONY TOUR

From:

JOHN C. - THE ALIMONY TOUR Corn Exchange Cambridge TUE 03/05/2011 19:30 tickets sold out
JOHN C. - THE ALIMONY TOUR Birmingham Hippodrome Birmingham TUE 10/05/2011 19:30 buy tickets
JOHN C. - THE ALIMONY TOUR Birmingham Hippodrome Birmingham WED 11/05/2011 19:30 buy tickets
JOHN C. - THE ALIMONY TOUR The Lowry Salford Quays TUE 24/05/2011 19:30 pay on the door
JOHN C. - THE ALIMONY TOUR Liverpool Empire Liverpool TUE 31/05/2011 19:30 buy tickets
JOHN C. - THE ALIMONY TOUR Festival Theatre Edinburgh FRI 10/06/2011 19:30 tickets sold out
JOHN C. - THE ALIMONY TOUR New Theatre - Oxford Oxford FRI 17/06/2011 19:30 buy tickets
JOHN C. - THE ALIMONY TOUR Bristol Hippodrome Bristol TUE 21/06/2011 19:30 buy tickets

Comments

larsen525: Just bought my ticket for the Liverpool show! :-) I figure I'll fly into Heathrow, take the train up to Liverpool for the show and to see all the Beatles sights, then back to London for the rest of that week.

Lvndr HppE at 4:03 am May 30

That sounds like a marvelous plan. Take me with you!

kissmyarrrtichoke: I'm going to the Oxford one woop!! Will have finished university exams by then :D

Lvndr HppE: Next time he should marry me. When we get divorced, he'd only have to pay me half of what he had to pay his ex. {Joking. If he married me, I wouldn't let him go}

the_thina at 7:45 pm May 24

I kinda want to marry him too. even if Im a dyke who dont belive in marrige! hahahaha. so he can marry me and then go date/sleep with whoever he wants, just as long as he gives me a hug once in a while. :P

A. Lupin: I'm glad he changed his name from "Cheese" to "Cleese." It sounds much better. :D