John Du Prez visiting Pythonline

Showing John how pythonizer works

Comments

mrsCutout: Oooh! Never seen this!!!!!! What a moment!

kisch: Wow, I totally forgot about this! Thanks for bringing it back! John is such a cool dude and he's a great composer - sometimes I can't get some of his tunes from my head for days.

Lvndr HppE at 11:43 am February 02

My favorite song from Spamalot: Diva's Lament.

Hanri at 11:57 am February 02

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!?!?!?!??! :D

Lvndr HppE at 10:41 pm February 02

It was exciiting at the start. Now we're half way through act two. and I've had nothing yet, to doooooo. I've been off staaage for faaar to loooooooong! It's ages siiince I've haaaad a sooooong! This is one unhappy diva. The producers have deceived her. There is nothing I can sing from my heeeeeeeeearrrt! Whatever happened to my paaaaarrrt!

Lvndr HppE: That is so cool. Well, I guess I join all the python fans here when I say Hi John!

scottp: How about that John, forgot that we had this video of him.. what a GREAT Python dude!! Great composser too!!

Hanri at 3:28 pm February 01

Yeah this one is great, love John!

Would love to see more of the fellows' appear on the Caster. Especially that guy with the glasses and gray shirt..... ;D

scottp at 12:35 am February 02

Hummmmmmmmmmmm... good idea!!

Hanri at 9:49 am February 02

Of course it's a good idea! He he he

Hanri at 3:28 pm February 01

But seriously, John Du Prez is one awesome dude!

scottp: Ha ha forgot about this early Python mashcast moment, hanging with John, a wonderful and talented guy for sure.Definitly a major contributor to the Python legacy, what a composser!!

gna42: And of course, you Scotty, and... Russ in the background.

"Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad..." and... "always look on the Bright Side of Life..."

Ron Obvious at 7:39 pm January 16

cool and very talented people here on Pythonline. I'm glad I joined!

Bloody vikings!

Susana Mendonca at 2:53 am January 17

Hey! It's so great to have a face to go with the name!
It's just like... Hi! How are you doing, nice meeting you! =D