Michael's seldom seen "Curb to Curb" doc :-)

This is from the Private Eye BOFTY Awards, Michael does a spoof of his Pole to Pole documentary. Ball bustingly funny. I love how Mike doesn't take himself seriously and can joke about his docs. It's right in the beginning of the video, the rest has nothing to do with Mike...

Comments

marga: LOL!! thanks for posting it! (i love they even put a similar music to the series :D)

housepet1 at 12:58 pm November 13

You are so welcome! :-)

kisch: LOLOL Brilliant ! I have never seen that either ! And I thought I've seen all the YouTube vids of Michael...
Thanks for sharing them, Pet, that's exactly what I needed on Fri evening:)
he's amazing isn't he.

Lady April at 10:42 am November 13

Only Michael can make something like this funny. Cheers to him! He's lovely!

housepet1 at 11:20 am November 13

I almost fell off the chair laughing! Sometimes it could be cutesy, but Michael has enough class and dignity to poke fun at himself in a good healthy way.

housepet1 at 11:35 am November 13

It actually reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U0tDU37q2M

Lady April: That was GREAT! Have never seen this pet *hugzzz* thanks for posting YAY!!!

mrsCutout: Hahah!Awesom man!Thanks for sharing!!!!! Mikey mikey mikey mikey mikey mikey.......

the_thina at 8:06 am November 13

have you seen the bbc-special that was on 10 years ago when mike john and the terrys was pepper-pots and talked about those traveling-shows? "you never get worried or intresed or anything!" XD

mrsCutout at 8:03 am November 14

Oh no i've missed it!What was that can you please please tell me?? I bet he got to teased haha! He got serious!

the_thina at 9:04 am November 14

well, it was "a night of monty python" I think it was called. the boys standing around as old ladies. talking about how much they love michaels shows because they are boring. and eddie izzard shows up as ferry godmother, and then mike does a travelingshow called pythonland. :)

mrsCutout at 3:06 pm November 14

Thanks sooo much you guys! It was hillarious! so that is on dvd?

Lady April at 11:06 am November 14

This is available on the 30th Anniversary (of Monty Python) DVD collection from 1998 (?) lovingly titled "Life of Python".

housepet1 at 9:18 am November 14

GOT IT! Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz3BVnRycok

the_thina at 4:18 pm November 14

also. ferry-eric is very happy, but ferry-eddie is in a really bad mood. haha. "shout the fuck up!"

the_thina at 10:00 am November 14

way to go! well, I have it recorded, but good for those who havent. :)

housepet1 at 9:14 am November 14

I was just looking for this on youtube. Once I find it, I'll be sure to post it! Thanks for the pic!

housepet1 at 8:16 am November 13

Yes I have, it was very funny. Michael has gotten a lot of teasing for his documentaries, but I still think they are most enjoyable and inspiring.

the_thina at 9:15 am November 13

yeah I like them too. normaly travelingg-shows are not my cup of tea, but michael has, as we all know, a lovely ability to flip from serious and non-serious in a matter of seconds and his sense of humor is always showing in them. :)