My own tumbled down cottage

I've just got my own cottage, I'm so excited! I've been telling my friends its my tumbled down cottage. They don't get & I don't care, I'm just so happy. I've never actually been on my own before, whenever a relationship fails its back to Mom & Dad's. I can't stop smiling, my cheeks hurt. Now I'm off to go see the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, for a perfect ending to the most miserable week of my life.

Comments

Holly: any excitement is completely gone, the electrician broke a window, the cottage is completely flooded b/c an old lady on the same pipe line has been flushing handy wipes down her toilet....no a plumber has to come in & suck up all the water so a carpet cleaner can come in...worst birthday ever. I don't think I've cried this much since I was a kid. I'm just venting, but damn I just want to scream.

The Ex-Leper at 10:32 am January 12

aww I am terribly sorry...it will get better eventually! : )

Holly at 4:38 pm January 12

I know it will :) Thanks. Sometimes I just need to vent.

The Ex-Leper at 6:51 pm January 12

I totally understand I do too

thewastelandr at 6:29 pm January 12

Oh dear! Things fixed yet?

Holly at 6:37 pm January 12

still working on it, but I did find out I get free cable :) Oh, TV, my almost always dependable companion. At least the TV won't pee on my books.

thewastelandr at 6:45 pm January 12

Yay! Two positives! Things will work out and it will be your dream cottage!

Holly at 6:46 pm January 12

Now, if I can just get Ricky the magic pixie to come on over.....

thewastelandr at 6:56 pm January 12

That will fix everything!

Holly:

Well, the new puppy (Ida) is paper trained. I found out the hard way!. She pee'd on my Monty Python Live book. the 40th anniversary book I just got for Christmas.

thewastelandr at 6:48 am January 11

Oh no!

Stig: why was it the most miserable week of your life

Holly at 5:36 am January 11

my job is terrible when it's cold, I get phones calls from the rudest people. I can only handle being yelled at for so long before I crack.

Holly at 6:38 pm January 12

Oh, yeah, Do Not get into customer service if you want to keep your sanity.

arkennedy: Congratulations :D Enjoy your new home and new puppy :)

Holly: To add to the happiness of my tumbled down cottage, I just got a puppy :) I'm in over my head.

WolfSpirit: I want to go see that.... I also want to see Sherlock Holmes lol.

Anyway....

Makes sure Ricky the Magic Pixie does not come to visit you in your tumble down cottage. lol (Thats one of my favorite short sketchs ever BTW)

Holly at 7:17 pm January 08

Sherlock was great, you're gonna love it. As far as Ricky the magic pixie, I might just welcome the attention

WolfSpirit at 6:33 pm January 11

HAhaha! Like the attention lol. I was JUST about to start quiting the whole episode but i'll stop lol

I'll have to see it soon....
Sherlock Holmes... and Gilliam's film.... and that Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp... by Tim Burton which is always the best combination ever. Already saw Avatar today lol.

Holly at 9:04 pm January 11

did you see it in 3-D? I really liked it, but I got a little motion sick. I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland in 3-D too

WolfSpirit at 1:07 pm January 13

Yea... we saw Avatar in 3-d. It was neat. And a lot more advanced then the blue and red 3-d that I grew up with lol.

Yes... Alice in Wonderland. With the essentric Johnny Depp playing the essentric Mad Hatter.

Seriously.... I think whenever Burton and Depp get together some of the best movies form lol.

thewastelandr at 7:42 pm January 08

Sherlock was amazing! I agree!

thewastelandr: I'm so happy for you, Holly! That is amazing! Please let me know how you enjoyed the movie! I just moved to a new city and don't know my way around yet, so I haven't found the closest movie theatre to go see it...

Holly at 11:30 pm January 08

All will say was it was amazing, beautiful, funny, & more, but I don't want to get into detail b/c I don't want to ruin it for Lady and Laird Candermine or anybody else. But I am excited to talk about it. I'll be patient.

thewastelandr at 6:08 am January 09

Oh good! I'm so glad it was as amazing as everyone says! You should start a "spoiler alert" thread about it! I'm going to try to see it in the next week or two.