neil-pics for sit-on-my-face

I have sooooo many pics of him but here you have a few favourites. just shout if you want more

Tags:

Comments

Lady and Laird Candermine: That last one reminds me of one of the actors from "Boys in the Hall" finally I have a something to add to your look a like thread, thina... these are funny photos I've never seen most of them ... thanks for sharing

the_thina at 7:49 am May 21

haha, never seen that show I think... but the last one is stoop solo! completely fab! like eurovision song contest in the 70s gone really wrong. haha. that outfit and the song just kills me. but somehow, even with that bad wig and horrible makup he can charm me to death. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vgtr9ncFJE

Lvndr HppE at 6:46 am May 21

You mean "Kids in the Hall"? I LOVED that show! Yeah, now that you mention it, he does look a bit like. . . what's his face.

Lady and Laird Candermine at 8:42 pm May 21

yep... that' it lack of sleep and all that... LOL .. boz in the HALL...

sit-on-my-face at 4:46 pm May 21

Yes! Isn't his name David something??? I looove that! It's the ONLY thing that makes me proud to be canadian.

the_thina at 4:58 pm May 21

haha.... canedian, you say? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UKllR0Edo
sorry, could not resist it. ^^
you shoud be proud of terrence and philip too!

sit-on-my-face at 4:48 pm May 21

Scott thompson!!!

Lady and Laird Candermine at 8:47 pm May 21

that's him Mr. Scott himself..
Canada bore us Neil Young and Joni Mitchell and Gordon Lightfoot and that's just the start.. Oh... CANADA!!!
'there is a home in north ontario...'

the_thina at 10:51 pm May 21

thats the guy you think neil/stoop looked like? hmmm.... well, maybe a little...

Lvndr HppE: That second picture makes me think that Neil needs more fiber in his diet.

the_thina at 9:34 am May 19

hahaha. me and my best friend had/have a intern joke about that one. that he looks like angus young when he needs to have a shit.
and then we both wrote "my angus young needs to have a shit" on our status at a swedish gay-site were we hang out. within 10 minutes she got a mail from some idiot asking about who needed a shit and if we were having poo-sex. she answered him for a bit, then I started answering the mails he sent to her, making him VERY confused. it was very fun, the last thing I wrote to him was "we thank you for your call, and if you want a angus-clone of your own please contact dr frank n furter" haha!

Holly: I love his shirt that says "Normal Man"

the_thina at 7:46 am May 19

hahaha, me too! but I hate the word "normal" probobly because I have been told all my life that Im not. and I would never acuse him of beeing "normal", its amost like an insult to me. he is ab-normal and thats one thing abouthim that I love! :)

Lvndr HppE at 9:19 am May 19

Normal people scare me.

the_thina at 9:35 am May 19

haha yeah, same here

mrsCutout: Awesom! Awww he's so damn cute!

the_thina at 2:45 pm May 18

yes. just wanna snuggle him!

Mrs Conclusion: Mmmmm!! Yes please!! We can never get enough of Neil! Thanx for the piccies, they're lovely! x

the_thina at 12:36 pm May 18

nope. there can never be to much neil!

thewastelandr: Check out the thread Neil Innes Archives. We have millions of photos on there! Ok not really millions, but definitely hundreds!

sit-on-my-face at 1:44 pm May 18

I like it too but there were some I didn't see.

the_thina at 7:32 am May 18

haha, yeah we do. but she asked for a specific one so I figured I start a thread were I give her that one + a few other favouritesof mine. :)

thewastelandr at 12:52 pm May 18

I know, but there are many more lovely photos we have found! Many hours of google searches to obtain many of the photos found there!

the_thina at 2:47 pm May 18

yeah. his folder in my python-pics-folder on my pc is so much bigger than the others folders so its almost emarecing. only the folder with group-pictures is bigger. and he is in quite a few of those too.

sit-on-my-face: Oo I love you, thanks!!!!!! He's so charming. Very much my kind.

the_thina at 7:36 am May 18

you are welcome. he is super-charmy! he looks kind and mischevious at the same time. love it