new python-book in my collection

I have been away for a few days, completely stressed out and my aspergers showing its ugly side to everyone.

but I have something nice to tell you now, so Im back.
I have orderd a new book written by a python! this time its yellowbeard. I have orderd a used copy (dont know if its still in print) and I expect getting it some time next week.
yay!

one vote

Comments

genji: What is this book, thina? Is it a script of the movie or a novelisation or what? Is this the book on amazon that is subtitled "High Jinks on the High Seas"?

the_thina at 10:52 am October 12

I created a whole new post on this book when it came today, look that post up and your questions will be answerd

Not that late: I hope you tell us if it's good one you've read it.

PS. Do you really have aspergers or was it a joke? I know someone with it and is not just for "the patient" but for his family too.

the_thina at 3:17 am October 12

it came today, just made a post about it.
no, why would I joke about that? I do have aspergers

Not that late at 3:56 am October 12

So sorry to "hear" that, about the aspergers, not the book ;)

Now, I'm going to read that post of yours.

Lvndr HppE at 12:42 pm October 12

My nephew as Aspergers. You wouldn't know it by looking at him, or even talking to him.

the_thina at 2:52 am October 13

yeah, but all aspies are different. some of us has better social skills than others.

Lvndr HppE at 9:30 am October 13

Oh, I didn't say he has good social skills. His social skills do need work, but he just doesn't strike me as autistic. And aspergers is considered a form of autism, although the mildest form.

the_thina at 3:18 am October 14

yeah, but some of us can hide it very well. I can keep the lid on pretty well as long as no-one touch me.
just hit me when I was waiing for the bus today that john cleese may have aspergers as well. he does seem to want to have everything in order, know how things work and what is about to happen next, and also dont like physical contact that much (all fans that have met him I talked to says he just shakes their hand, in contrast to mike giving them hugs) and he also seem to have some social skills-problems.
so maybe cleesy is an aspie too.

mrsCutout: Α Ah Yellobeard!! It's great! i hope it comes soon!

Here Comes Another One: I LOVE Yellowbeard! I didn't know there was a book though.

the_thina at 1:48 pm October 09

gray wrote it with david I think