Python-ish Veggie Tales

My niece was watching Veggie Tales the other day and the asparagus made me think of Graham.

Comments

thewastelandr: OMG Holly you are my hero! I adore Veggie Tales! My brother and I grew up watching these... best series ever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw
That is my favorite!

Holly at 7:21 pm May 20

oh, that's the first time I've heard that one, its pretty funny.

Lvndr HppE at 3:21 pm May 20

That's my favorite silly song, too! But I also love the hairbrush song. I sing it whenever I'm looking for my hairbrush.

Holly at 7:17 pm May 20

I love the hairbrush song too! I heard it for the first time a few weeks ago & I've got that and the Cebu song stuck in my head. Ugh...brainworms!

thewastelandr at 10:25 pm May 20

Cebuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Yes!!!!

Holly at 6:03 am May 21

its funny hearing a 3 year old try to sing along to it

thewastelandr at 8:54 am May 21

Aww yeah!!

Lady and Laird Candermine: OH I love what you did to the asparagus!!! That's great I actual thought at first thats how the asparagus was going to look coming onto the show LOL ... then I realized you did that to it!!! top notch fun. That's Holly it is very, very silly!!! : )

Holly at 9:22 am May 20

Silly is good :)

Lvndr HppE: I LOVE Veggietales! And you're right. I've never thought about it before, but the asparagus is just like the colonel. Did you kid ever watch the show on NBC? My favorite was the one about the little . . . forgot what it was called, but it had wings, but couldn't fly and all the others put it down, so he went up on a hill and met his creator. You know which one I'm talking about?

Holly at 9:26 am May 20

nope, I don't have a clue :( sorry. the Cebu song is cute, have you seen that one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gQXa9SgrtE

Lvndr HppE at 3:23 pm May 20

It didn't have any vegetables in it. It was all about how God loves us and sees us as really special. It's a very beautiful story.

Holly at 7:15 pm May 20

you've got me curious, if you remember it let me know

Lvndr HppE at 3:29 pm May 20

lol. Gotta love Veggietales and their silly songs.

the_thina: haha, yeah you are right!
is this a real show? jeez... haha. hrm.
well, I stick to what I always have said, I pitty the kids of today. only kids-show that is good is spunge-bob

Holly at 6:55 am May 20

yeah, this is a Christian kids show. They play sponge bob to death here. I like the Fairly Oddparents, there are so many jokes that aren't meant for kids in that cartoon.

the_thina at 6:58 am May 20

hmmm, never heard about that one Im afraid..