Rainbows that jet from the dark void of an asshole you know personally!

Bloody Romans and other power mongering pigs!

one vote

Comments

Lady April: Assholes that think they can do no wron and will defend it to the hilt that YOU are the guilty party. double dose of xanax and not feelingparticularlyclear,....

Lady April at 8:39 pm June 25

My husband is pissing me off! No help whatsoever.

Lvndr HppE at 7:12 am June 26

Awww. {hugs you} All husbands are useless. All men are useless, really. If we could clone, no one would ever bother with men ever again.

mrsCutout at 7:36 am June 26

oh men think they're so smart!I have to agree with Lvndr all husbands are useless indeed all they can actualy do is sit over a barbeque and watch the meat roast and they say "oh I am a good husband I help with the houswork"duh

Lady April at 8:29 pm June 28

My bitching ^^^ was out of line. I am having medical issues and they keep switching meds. My husband is being as big a help as he can. He gets confused by my behavior so he has to back off and I take it the wrong way. I can be accountable for that since they have now removed the antipsychotic from my med spread.

Lvndr HppE at 7:23 am June 30

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Lady April at 5:37 pm July 14

Thanks Erica =)

Miss Tree: Drama Queens who post in public forums every single stupid detail of their pathedic lives like random people logging on actually give a shit about them and what they had for dinner. That's what FACEBOOK is for, don't broadcast your ENTIRE life's business in public places... attention seekers. Sakes!

Lady April at 2:13 pm April 06

oh baby!

thewastelandr at 1:25 pm April 08

HAHAHA you guys crack me up! Yes! And also hate stupid know-it-alls who shove their useless knowledge down everyone's throats and lord it over everyone that they are "such geniuses!" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Lady April at 2:53 pm April 08

They definately think the sun shines out their ass, no kidding!

thewastelandr at 6:18 pm April 08

Yes!!! JERKS!

Lady April: That up there is my Mothers ex-husband. He walked around like all he shat were rainbows. From shat they come to shat they will return and yes, he is in a world of shat as we speak. Thats karma for you!